How does /b get a gun in Australia?

How does /b get a gun in Australia?

You dont.

Why do you need a gun faggot?

Learn to use a bow

To take up arms against the imperialistic emu nation who's numbers have surged and threaten are kangaroos

Darknet, Outlaw bike club affiliates, Word of mouth (In the meth crowd). I'd love too sell you some stolem firearms user but I'm sure you'll figure it out, Or rob a farmers house. They have gats.

It's a fucking island, so it's much more difficult.

by moving to America. Bitch

it's not that hard. i assume you mean a hand gun, because you can get a firearms licence and buy a shot gun or rifle for hunting.
you just need to know the right people, bikies mainly. be prepared to pay out the arsehole for one though.

Martin Bryant detected

go to any criminal area and drop $1000 to $2500.

in Sydney a place called Mt Druitt you can get one within 2 hours.

Here the criminals have all the guns

Ah well fair enough then user.

Your best bet is to rob a bikie club house.

farmers dont have gats, moron. they have shotguns and .22s. also, robbing them is pointless because they have to keep them in a gun safe.

>the criminals have all the guns

And they are welcome to them.

Unless.you are implying that criminals use thier guns for anything other than defending thier 'turf' against other criminals. Then i have a bridge to sell you.

Unless you associate in criminal circles you dont need a gun. If you do, well you probably deserve some lead in your head anyway

>/b
Kill yourself

thats not entirely true. meth heads will rob mutherfuckers and servos with guns. also they have guns to shoot at the coppers if they see em coming (like the guy that did exactly that yesterday or today). but half of them have guns just to show off

Cause im a white autistic boy with mental problems that wants to shoot up the school. No not really. Someone has taken something from me. I want them dead. But a knife is too messy. With a knife you'd have to drive it into them even so the blade might break

you sound like a smart one.

Think I'll mention this to my local coppers, thank user!

How would I know that they won't just shoot me instead and just take my Money?

shoot a guy who already has a gun, take his gun

Strangling someone is too hard as well, they'd struggle too much. Might even scratch me leaving noticeable marks making me look more suspicious to the police

an autist with a gun.. like a monkey flying a plane. Most likely you will end up using that on yourself faggot.

easy, just own a farm and apply for a license to eliminate vermin on your property

>i want them dead

So you are the internet tough guy then?

Psycopathy and revenge is not a valid reason to own a gun.

Keep trying

If I'm going to kill someone I will also have to have a plan to make sure I get away with it cause there'd be no point

No you don't understand. This means a lot to Me. I wouldent even be thinking about this if it did not have any value to it. I'm no sociopath or an edgy cunt I just hate this bastard. And hopefully in killing him, he'd be out of the way and I can have her.

Requires a gun

>genius detected

lol

Why do you need a gun when you have boomerangs?

She will never love you user. You may keep her in your basement and in time she may sex with you in exchange for food... but she will never love you.

She loves him

I just need pistol because it'd be alot easier to aim and shoot them than a rifle or a shotgun.

>Go to the markets early in the morning, get to know a few Greeks and Italians.
>Get to know long distance truck drivers
>Get to know bikies.

All three carry risks but they are your primary sources of firepower.

No. There's just too many people in my way. She's loved me before user. And I'll make sure it happens again. I was there. Before anyone came along. She was lonely and I was there, her friend. I cared about her too. Now it's all going to shit. We're I've always been alone and it never bothered me in the least until now. Sometimes I think that maybe it's better that I should not have met her. So that I wouldn't feel this way. I know I sound pathetic. And instead of killing him I should prolly kms. But I just cant let this go.

Gats as a slang term you autistic weeb, I know of cunts who have robbed farmers cunt like raided a whole armoury on a farm. And then robbed hella BPs, 7/11s etc. I have no reason to make that shit up either.

I'm here popping my oxycodone pills. Yet the pain. It won't go away. It won't leave me alone. Even when I slip into unconsciousness. It won't stop

honestly user, you're probably going to get caught. the amount of resources the cops put into murder here is actually pretty fucking impressive. if this was america it would be totally different. and she is going to absolutely HATE you when you get caught, and she will NEVER talk to you again.
Either wait it out, like the true beta you are, or find some other chick, theres fucking plenty of them.

gat is slang for handguns you fucking retard.

A valid point, We do have boomerangs and spears.

How much you paying for oxy? I need a new plug @$2 per mg. I do live in rural N.S.W though, Any advice on how to bludge some? Like let a reback biite me so I get a script to deal w/ the pain, I could keep one as a pet and just let it bite me every week for free oxy maybe.

I'm studying criminology, intending to become a criminal investigator. I'll know how they figure out murders first before I committ one

I know, and farmers have sidearms too dickhead for feral pigs etc, OMFG. Ever heard of ''The T Shirt gang?'' g00gle it. Northern Victoria.

Just had understanding social problems today.

Yeah you could get some by doing that. But they might give you other things instead. Maybe not oxycodone but like a weaker substance such as codone

the only legal way to own a handgun in aus is through a pistol club. so no, most farmers dont have "sidearms" you fucking dumb cunt. so robbing a random farmer, like you suggested, is the dumbest fucking thing anyone has said in this thread (including the dumb cunt OP)

You could try and get fake a prescription, but I'm not sure how to get those and if they actually work. Your best bet is alpha bay. The darknet. Don't buy guns on the darknet tho all of them are scams.

Lmao this thread is fucking autistic

I didn't say anything about getting firearms from farmers. I already knew about the pistol clubs but wanted alternative ways in which I can get a gun. I'd prefer if it was unregistered

Play rust, ask for Vertiigo.

Yo I admit I'm retarded then lmao, But legit back like 2004 a group of dudes (got done) robbed a pistol club near my hometown idk the exact details but apparently the police had a bunch of their handguns their in a safe (probably not service pistols). So OP could rob a pistol club. And the clowns I know who robbed the farmers got a pistol I assumed they would all ahve one but you are probably right.

Thx 4 the input dude.

Yeah alphabay is only site I have ever used but I am scared to buy btc because I feel there might be a virus on my current P.C that will steal my btc outta the wallet (drug paranoia probs) Only exp on alpha is w/ gv for xans.

ok, i take it back, op is still actually the dumbest cunt here.

Lmao

Lamo

No way man. Nope. rust is full of fucking savages

build one

How does /b get bullets in australia?

Non of us bikies will sell ya a gun if you have to look on Sup Forums PFFP 16th

Sexually identify as an American until your cuckled government bends to your trans demands.
Then you'll get all the government subsidized burgers and firearms you desire.

She probably also loves the other guys cock too!