Why is current year man such a faggot?

Why is current year man such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You alt righters are so scared of him
He destoys you every Sunday night

Alt right doesn't exist.

Question kinda answers itself.

You mean he cherry picks "facts" to fit his agenda every sunday night? The alt right boogeyman is just a meme.

Why is Alex Jones a faggot? Why is rush Limbaugh a faggot? Why is Ann Coulter a faggot? Why is Sean hannity a faggot? Prolly the same reasons this guy is.

LOL Triggered

What even is this "alt-right"??

Not an argument

Shut up faggot ;^)

Because British. All british men are closeted faggots. Fact. Sad really.

Lol can't refute the facts so cries about how he uses them in a persuasive argument. What a special cuckflake

>s-sh-shut up f-faggot I have nothing else to add to discussion
Just face it current year man uses the most lib biased sources and cherry picks the fuck out of everything.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird. This is then followed by crazy ass ideological statements.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder or generalized and targeted hate of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

Do people still enjoy these for or against threads regarding last year British man? I thought they stopped being funny a while ago.

fuck off. Ivan. Glad you faggots have jobs now and aren't standing in fucking bread lines anymore.

Words out of Trump's mouth is apparently a Lib based source this week.

Racist

This thread is dildos

This.

Sure is Russia in here.

And what word were that? I don't watch this cancer but most of the time when he quotes people its takes way out of context and only of fraction of what was said.

notorious hacker from 9gag

Literally saw some 'alt-right' retards jerking off to their own intelligence (name dropped an elite college) claiming that this guy is some kind of genius propagandist and social engineer. He's a comedian, and his formula is stale anyways. It's not genius, once you've seen a few episodes it gets repetitive and is very transparent.

Trump also isn't the smartest man honestly he says some pretty dumb shit from time to time but for the most part theres really nothing wrong with him

You can ask the White House Chief Adviser to the President - it was him that declared his own newspaper the mouthpiece of the movement.

this

kek lolat. Ok dimitri.

CNN is literally fake new cry more that your propaganda news station that is just going to pester trump wasn't invited to a private event

>hasnt watched the show
>knows everything about its leftist agenda

Calm down Igor.

>propaganda news station

>we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases

>equates literal murder with 'mean words' in the very same sentence

No, we aren't edgelords. It's just you. Rabbit is calling, so get the fuck out of here and stop pretending to be oldfag with your faggot ass sjw pseudo-intellectual-wannabe bullshit

I've watched enough of it. Do you really expect me to sit through every episode of a show I think is shit? I've given it multiple chances even recently gave it a try but its still the same shitty formula and nothing has changed. Its fake news

Sit on Putin's cock, I imagine it is about as small as Trumps. I'm guessing you won't mind it.

Did I say I support info wars? Alex Jones is a nut

>fake news
>fake

Hahahahahaha. Ok Dimitri, you've had a little too much vodka comrade.

Not an argument

"Anyone that says bad things about me is fake news! Everyone except Breitbart and (most of the time) Fox news! CNN? Fake! BBC? Fake! Deutsche Wells? Fake! New York Times? Fake! Time? Fake! Fake fake fake fake! "

That's what you sound like.

>Its fake news

Its not even a news show really. Its satire

Da.

Why are you racist towards Russians. You have to live by progessive standards otherwise your just an other bigot. Its never right to offend people based on race, you know why?? Because its fucking racism.

Oh look, an internet dick-measuring contest. How fresh. How about you grow the fuck up and realize that just because people have differing opinions than you doesn't make them a Russian spy, you idiot.

>Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you

You just described every autist on this fucking site. How stupid are you precisely? What's next?

>hurr durr you use letters to form words, must be a russian spy that helped hack da elections!

Fuck outta here clown

kek, fuck off nigger.

>Fox news

lol, they're getting sick of little donnie fast.
see their poll

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0

keep it up Igor, gotta earn those rubles

>Lel pol always talkin bout da joos
>oompg the Ruskies

GTFO normie

Nyet.

This has to be fake. Donny boy is the greatest (probably most likely of all time really) bresident, believe me. Hes so great, just great.

Well your defending the side that hates racists like you. You ought to be a Trumptard cause your just the same. Kinda dumb sidings with antifa when your facist/racist yourself.

I don't get why people are so upset with trump he literally hasn't done anything wrong besides do exactly what he promised why is this a bad thing don't most people get mad when presidents don't follow up on their promises not only that but he's doing it all so quickly its honestly pretty amazing

You poor thing. Let me explain how things work.

One idiot does something.

Then the media reports on it.

Very simple.

Aren't antifa the actual fascists though?

The NSA is no more on your side than the Russians, you delusional fuck.

You are corniest motherfuckers on this board trying perpetuate that
>hur dur Igor
>hurr durr dimitry
shit

It's not really funny at all, just another version of liberals plugging their fingers in their ears because you faggots can't handle the real world. Face it. You lost. Move on with your lives ffs.

fuck off Ivan

Show me proof of where he shows incorrect 'facts.' He brings up legitimate points about republicans.

You left out the part where the media cherry picks or twists around the facta to make it seem like something else is going on or even worse straight up telling lies to the people. In my opinion the mainstream media isn't really to be trusted in general

Hello Standing Bear. How is Siberia this time of year?

tell me...is gulag much harsh?

The revolution is coming, those who are neutral will be labelled facists. Don't say you weren't warned..

>intel communities outed the faggot with ties to russia
>intel communities outed the fact that russia ran a smear campaign that started on /r The_Donald
>intel communities watching you russian fucks spam shit all over our boards

You think they don't care? You really don't understand how shit works over here, do ya.

/Thread. The Russian meme is such a joke kek. Libtards can't handle reality.
8 more years!,

People are upset with Trump _because_ he is following through on his very worst campaign promises, while doing fuckall about the ones that actually tipped the scales in his favor and got him elected.

>You lost.

No, you are LOSING. I know there is the whole language barrier thing but it's pretty clear.

There is no fucking revolution you fucking man child grow up and realize that antifa are nothing but a bunch of fascist terrorists that label anyone not on their side fascists or nazis
"The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists"
-Winston Churchill

>8 more years!

Kek, your russian is showing, comrade. Trump will end up resigning before the end of the year.

Nice try, but the tactic you are deploying now is called "consensus cracking".

The year literally just started and the man started his job before he was even getting payed for it what in your opinion we're his worst promises he followed through with? The "muslim ban" because it wasn't even a muslim ban yet everyone freaked the fuck out over it the only thing it did was inconvenience people for a few months and the list of countries that he used literally came came from the obama administration

You would know, wouldn't ya. They train ya on this shit before you guys sit down and spam all this garbage on the internet.

You guys are familiar with propaganda. REAL fucking familiar. Am I right Ivan?

>Trump will never have the nomination
>Trump will never be president
>Trump will never take office
>Trump will end up resigning

See a pattern, your gonna keep on losing and mr orange will keep on winning. You can put your fingertips in your ears but it won't make it hurt anyless, loser.
:p

kek.

Keep on keeping on. For the motherland

The man just can't stop WINNING

I bet you're to the right of me, textbook Facism.

Mr. Orange is now taking on Republicans in congress so they better stop fucking getting in his way

this

Fucking over green card holders and not reading a order and making sure it a good one is dumb as fuck. But when you think about it 45 is 70 years old.

triggered

>See a pattern

Sure do. You guys spam the same bullshit. This is how we know its you. You keep using the same words, terms, pics and statements.

All day, every day. I am glad you finally have a job though so you can afford your vodka.

Up next is getting a better healthcare plan where I keep my doctor this time, it's cheaper, and I can't be denied coverage. FUCKING STOKED

How did he fuck over green card holders? I haven't heard of this

Keke, whatever you say weaksauce. Your still losing and will keep on losing while Trump is getting his dick sucked in the white house

>You lost.

>hurr durr you meant to say LOSING.

No, I said precisely what I meant. You lost the election. Learn from it or continue being a braindead moron who thinks tranny bathrooms are a bigger issue than the fucking economy. It's like you don't even realize why people are fleeing the Democratic party like it has herpes these days, you're all cornball idiots.

I gotta tell ya healthcare is a MESS

Calm down Igor, we don't provide russians with health insurance.

Poor snowflakes. Is he triggering you?

that's your counter huh? Keep mashing keys comrade.

Come on shareblue you can try harder than this how much are you getting payed per post?

Did you not look at the news? Just google that shit my ninja.

>Sure do. You guys spam the same bullshit. This is how we know its you.

Nigger, you literally copy-pasted 3 paragraphs and told everyone ITT that you're going to do it in "every Russian shill" thread (whatever the fuck that even means) and you're trying to say someone else is spamming? Get fucking real kid.

He's awesome and intelligent and better yet, he's anti trump

>You lost the election

I didn't lose a goddamn thing comrade. Incoming more sanctions, hope it feels nice.

Projection. Kek

>Nigger, you literally copy-pasted 3 paragraphs and told everyone ITT that you're going to do it in "every Russian shill" thread (whatever the fuck that even means) and you're trying to say someone else is spamming? Get fucking real kid.

Haven't been on Sup Forums lately, have ya Ivan. This shit has been going on for fucking weeks here.

He'd do a better job if he weren't such a whiny faggot. In all honesty Colbert does a much better job.

It's a mess because the Congressional establishment Republicans won't recognize his LANDSLIDE victory. 306 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES. They better not fuck with us and the guy we elected.
>PRESIDENT TRUMP: "... here's what I can assure you, we are going to have a better plan, much better health care, much better service treatment, a plan where you can have access to the doctor that you want and the plan that you want. We're gonna have a much better health care plan at much less money."

All amerifats are burger eating diabetic retards. Fact.
Opinions don't equal facts my little faggot friend