Well, This is something

Well, This is something.

>meet qt girl on fb in music group
>kind of talk to her but she has bf so dont flirt
>liberal cuck asshole friend of mine adds her
>friend starts talking to her regularly
>she breaks up with bf bc my friend lives closer than bf (like 5,000 miles closer wtf this bitch doing)
>dates my friend for a month
>HE FUCKING FALLS IN LOVE NIGGA WAT???
>she realizes she hates him bc he is beta negative
>i called dibs on this thottie first so im still talking to her
>jokingly tell her i want to fuck her ass in a movie theatre
>she tells me she liked me more than him from start but i never showed interest so went for friend
>oh wtf okay
>tells me she really likes me and how im dif from other dudes she has talked to
>i tell myself not going to get feels for thottie bc dont need that
>she's also talking to another dude bc she want dick
>she tells me this bc i'm one of her only "real" friends
>skip ahead a few weeks
>i'm starting to fucking catch feels wtf this girl is great and uses this fucking site and has the same fucked kinks we do
>skip ahead a few more days to yesterday
>she hangs out with other dude
>says she is sore after and i instantly know without her saying it
>ask her today, yap, secondisn'tthebest.png

TL;DR: friends qt ex girlfriend wants my dick and i've started catching feeling for her and she's also fucking another guy

wat do Sup Forums, she's like my only stable friend at the moment so i can't just gtfo bc loneliness, and if i stay i'ma get fucked up unless this bitch commits to me which she has already stated she's not wanting to do rn

she gave me a fucking razer naga for free so i mean she's not like, just using me for dick or some shit

Might post pics of her

inb4 she fucking sees this and knows it's me

going for trips real fast

So basically, you talk to her and she likes you, but you never make a move. This means she looks elsewhere for dick.

I'm not sure what you're asking here.
Your problem is is obviously that you never make a move.

Asking jokingly to fuck her in the ass is just that: A joke. She won't take that seriously.

If i suddenly turned into you, and wanted to tap that, I would stop joking around, stop being just friendly, and start making some serious requests. Don't go all creepy, just ask her to meet up somewhere for something you commonly enjoy. Preferably your place, her place, or see a movie and go somewhere private after.

After spending an hour or so with her, suddenly go a little serious and tell her you asked to meet you because you find her pretty. (not hot, not sexy.. "Pretty") She makes you feel good and you want to get closer to her.. (this is where you have to find words that better suit your situation).

Make it your mission to kiss her before she leaves. If she leaves without kissing, it's a sign that you can't deliver, or a sign that she's not interested. If no kissy kissy, then forget about ever getting into her.

Before i read anything more than the first line,

I made a move already, plus we're planning on meeting up in 2 weeks to fuck

She lives pretty far and we're both busy with shit so we can't meet up very often

same goes for other guy

also, LOL, What you just suggested is the wrong fucking thing to do

That type of shit is why Chad's always get the girl

So this girl you like, she's been having other dicks while you were jacking off to her facebook for a while. Now you are going to meet her to fuck.
What was the original question?

she did shit with a guy for the first time yesterday

Just wondering what others think and what they might do going forward

Op are you 16???

Don't worry everything gonna be alright when you'll be an adult and you will stop writing stupid story like this one

how old is she OP?

im butthurt bc i got cucked and need someone to talk to

Can't talk to thottie about it bc she'll prob dip on fucking

18, we're the same age

other dude is like 21 or someshit

aw shid op. is he standing in your way?

Standing in the way of me locking down Sup Forums's dream girl

Loli
Into beast
Likes being used
Smart
Funny

fuck. good luck OP.
>likes being used
holy shit

Nigger why u talking to Sup Forums when you could be locking down that shit right now? Go cockblock all her other dicks and demand her attention and affection. If you want to use her later, you have to start using her now.

So my plan is this, I just deal with feeling kind of cucked for a few weeks, then dick the fuck out of her, so she doesn't feel like she needs other dick, then tell her i care about her and shit then get with her and control her life until i accidentally kill her while choke fucking the shit out of her