I need some help Sup Forums

I need some help Sup Forums

>Be me
>Fuck girl on and off for about 8 months
>Ok fuck i just think she is cute but she is also rich and crazy
>Fuck her one day when she was on her period and i didn't cum inside her, maybe a little i don't remember
>Comes back to me like 2 or 3 months later telling me she is pregnant and its mine
>Tell her there is no way since i didn't release my jimmies in her oven and she was on her period
>Tells me "Timing matches it up to you"
>Threatens me with a DNA test and says she is going to sue me to death for child support n shit

I didn't finish inside her and she was on her period but she is 100% sure its mine.

I would let it go but she is not a dumb girl and has daddy's money to sue me and is very convinced that its mine.

Idk im scared Sup Forums, what are the odds she somehow got pregnant by me?

I mean why would she be perusing me so much?

Why would she Insist on a DNA test if it wasn't mine?

Wat do i do Sup Forums? any advice?

Bumping with a few pics,

Ka bumpp

do the DNA test. if its yours that means it's your child. you need to take of your children and not be a faggot

So have a kid. What's the big deal? Make her yours. Bareback it and bust all in it every night.

take the test
& idk why shes acting crazy. probably has a vagina

I already have a kid on the way with my girl. i just want to know what the odds are that its mine. since i didnt cum inside her and she was on her period.

>women can get pregnant on their period.
>pre-cum has semen in it.
>Didn't use condom.

you could be the father

is that another pic of her? she gained like 50 pounds from ur first pic to this pic

You can still get pregnant from precum . You don't have to bust in her to get pregnant. Plus side, kids are great if you have the patience.

OP's mistake is fucking a girl who he assumes is fucking other men. Also OP thinking the Pull-out method is 100% effective.

this pretty much.
If the kids yours man up or an hero.

from that experience, 0%
hopefully you didn't come inside for about 14-21 days beforehand

>implying 'locking it down' is all that it's cracked up to be

She is a single child...
we argued once because she was trying to get me to leave my girl. she pretty much said
"i cant believe you wont pick me, nobody has ever not picked me im great i have a degree" yadda yadda yadda
cray all the way

It's some bullshit test bitches pull. She wants to find out if you "really love her". She's not even pregnant. Just ignore her and she'll go away, bitch ain't gonna so shit.

You idiot. It probably is yours. You deserve everything you got coming to you.

Oh you cheated on your girl? Have fun paying two child supports! $$$$

Idiot

No just dumping pics

She does fuck a lot of guys but a couple of weeks in between

No we didn't talk for like a month, then she came over to talk, she was on her period and we somehow fucked, blood on dick and all.

Yeah i fucked up bad, i realize that and im a changed man now.

>beforehand
If he came in her BEFORE she had her period she definitely wouldn't be pregnant.

Man the fuck up dude. Get the test, if it's yours, be a father. Welcome to life. Oh, you have some other kid? Talk your girl and this other one into a 3 some.

Doesn't matter the odds of it being yours, say you want a DNA test>
The fact is either the kid is or isn't your kid, you'll find out with the test.
If it's yours, own up cuck boy

get the fucking test, fail it, and tell her to fuck off.

Your gf is gonna dump you when she finds out, OP. Crazy chick is gonna win you over unless you like paying 2 child support bills.

And I guess your gf doesn't have a degree? How on earth were you planning to gather enough money for ONE child???

Im just scared shitless,
i already stetted my life with my girl and i made a dumb mistake.
Kill me now.

>Yeah i fucked up bad, i realize that and im a changed man now.
Bit too late for that, son.

Don't listen to those moralising idiots, they never get laid. You didn't fuck up because that bitch ain't pregnant, nuttin wrong with having a aide bitch. Your all "im a changed man now" get the fuck out with that shit pussy. Shit sounds pathetic.

agreed!
Or try this.

... wow, you have made some incredibly poor choices in your life.

thats what you get for skipping biology classes retard kek

arnt those tests like 1000's of dollars?

I don't care OP.
You sound stupid.
Don't talk to her again.
If she comes at you, call her a hoe.
If she actually does pursue it, get a test.
It aint yours if this shits true.
Stop being a bitch OP

I can't believe that there are adult men who don't know that pre-cum has semen in it. What the fuck?

She might stay, she loves me a lot... i fucked up bad man...
no matter what im not getting with rich single child crazy girl

She is working on it, and i have a decent job.

Hindsight 20/20

She wouldn't lie about being pregnant.
And thats what i used to think.

Your dumb as fuck. Nothing will happen non of these tards have ever gotten laid. Ignore the bitch and nothing will happen, its 100% impossible to get pregnant on your period, did you even pass biology? This bitch wants you to be scared and if you are, she wins.

Rule of thumb m8, if a girl sends you nudes, there's about a 50% chance she has or will send them to other guys.
Quality grills don't tend to do it in the first place.
If you somehow get out of the degenerate mess you've made for yourself, I recommend a vasectomy and not being in relationships in future.

either way you gotta take the test. don't be a fucking nigger kike. if it's your kid then you better own own up to your mistake.

Thought about it.
Not dumb enough to do that

Yep. i fucked up bad.

Ima scurrd ;_;

I know that but i don't see her doing what she is doing if it wasn't mine or if she wasn't pregnant. Thats whats getting to me.

"She wouldn't lie about being pregnant". How the fuck do you know that asshat. I've had 3 different chicks pull this one on me, all of them liars. First time i was 17 and i didn't think she was lieing, not until my friend spelt it out for me. Your getting played so hard kek.

Kill

Dude women will pull all kinds of shit when they think the chips are down. Women are capable of some crazy shit just to prove a point. People all the time turn out to be crazyer and more capable than you'd think.

I wouldn't mind doing that if there wasn't a rich girl trying to sue me for all she can.

She basically now wants to sue me out of spite,

I know this girl a bit. she is crazy.. but not this crazy that or she wouldn't be pulling this off for 2 and a half months straight.

could she be pulling a keiser sose on me?

Period means nothing, only question is if some of your little guys got into her,

Good look bro, this could be the beginning of the end for you

> sex ed
> middle-high school
> cant miss it if you wanted to
I really dont understand. How does one miss a simple detail about precum containing your seed. What really gets me is that people, very much like op, fuck during a period and still get pregnant, then go on facebook bitching about it being an accident and a rare occurance despite how many of their friends and family have this happen.

Op get the test over with

Tell your girl, be upfront, be a man. Tell the bitch that if is your kid you will sue for 100% custody and sue for child support. Watch how quickly there is a general retreat.... If it's yours, do the right thing, your girl will be behind you and this bitch will vanish into the woodwork...

>Ima scurrd ;_;

You are a fucking bitch OP. I'm done with this thread. Kys faggot

Ive had a girl try to pull that before, sharades don't last 2 and a half months..

Thanks man.. im hopeful,

1/3 men have semen in her sperm, the rest have not.

She has daddy's money to drag court and to out lawyer me. I dont mind doing the right thing.. i jsut want to know if the odds are in my favor that im not the father.

I used to post those reply's

This guy gets it

If a bitch is crazy enough she could keep it going for over 9 months long enough for a kid to be born and then some. Seriously man you don't wanna know how far this shit can go.

I know.. she is pretty unstable.. which is why im concerned if it is mine.

It's possible for sperm to survive inside the woman for up to 5 days. Periods are no ticket to bareback.

Well if you look at the facts it seems that its unlikely shes even pregnant and its unlikely its actually yours. I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest, fear is irrational given the facts.

Just get the test. If it's yours, pay alimony for 18 years but see her as little as possible. Good luck hiding it from your gf though, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble in the long run.

Thank you. i needed some of that rationality.

Welpp thanks for the replies,

I suppose i just wait now, and hope for the best. wish me luck.

No prob dude

Or, you could take a paternity test and then laugh at the bitch Maury-style when you aren't the father.

abortion? less than dna test

Dude, you can still get a girl pregnant even if she's on her period. Even pre-cum can get her pregnant as well. The way I see it you have two options.

1. Take the DNA test, don't tell your girl. If it comes back that you're the father, tell your girl and go from there. Best case she'll take you back and you'll have to pay child support to the other chick.

2. Don't take the DNA test, hope the girl won't sue you. If she does, it's probably gonna come out to your girl anyway, so you might as well tell her.

Either way, it looks like you're gonna have to tell your main girl sooner or later.

Good luck man.

You only fucked her once in the past 3 months, right?

Kill her

abortion,if it's illegal, give it for adoption

big chance she's lying or is not yours.

Dude, it's obvious as fuck that she's pissed that you chose your GF over this cumdumpster. She's trying to force you to stay with her, because she can't face rejection like a fucking adult and not a spoiled brat.

Get the test and walk out a free man. Don't puss out either man.

as many other user's have said

Call her bluff. Take the test. if your not the father, then tell her to fuck off.

or you could falcon punch the little whore right in the ovaries/push her down some stairs

Should've been fuckin that sweet asshole since she was on her period

OP, look up the safe period calculator. If what youre saying is true and she was on her period when ye banged you can assume she just began her menstrual cycle. The first 7days on average are an infertile stage of the cycle. The next 14 are fertile and the last 7 infertile again. So chances are at least in your favour that its not yours.

Maybe explain that to her and try to get it out of her that she boned someone else around that time period aswell

How the fuck do you say precum has seamen in it?
I research it and 9 of 10 sources say it doesent. Are you all major retards?

Lure her somewhere secluded with a disposable phone. Knock her unconscious and scrape the shit out of her uterus with a clothes hanger, or pour bleach inside. Whatever gets the job done. Get creative. You're still fucked if shit's yours and its proven through a DNA test.

Thanks man, this is probably best option.

I came in her mouth after face fucking, she swallowed.

Google it dude. What the tell you in high school health class is just to keep you from fucking each other.

I think thats what she tried to do. But im not sure since she is very verbal about suing me and that im the father even after i told her we shouldn't talk.

Maybe im over thinking it

/Thread

Tell her you're certain that is can't be yours, but if it is yours you wan't to raise it by yourself. You can say she is rich enough, and you have enough proof that she's crazy and unsuitable to raise a kid on her own.
Tell her that she can sue, but if it's actually yours - you gonna take the kid away from her, move across the country and sue her for child support.

This is why no one likes niggers

This makes me feel better

THought about it, not doing it

She already has one kid so she can prove she is stable enough and use her own kid as proof, and she is rich enough to out lawyer me dude.

Yes. Republicans required sex education in America to lie basically.

if that's the case, take the test in a neutral place (don't let her father's friends to give him the results she want).
If its not yours like you suspect - you're off the hook. If it is yours - take fucking responsibility !

How would i go about a neutral place?

Haha that looks like a girl I fucked, her name was Kaylee and her pussycat stank

I don't know. That's probably depends on where you live and such

If its the girl in the picture, youre not the father.

First of all, you can't get sued for child support. And since you're not in a relationship with her, it behooves you to get a DNA test after the kid is born to make sure it's yours. She can't apply for child support until that happens. Women can't just go to the child support office and say yeah this dude is my baby daddy. If you want to delay the process, don't take the DNA test. Her being rich is irrelevant. You're unmarried. You can deny the child with no legal repercussions. No judge will grant a petition for DNA if you're not married. Just chill. From what you said, you've been banging her for 8 months. Ever hear of precum? Yeah, there's sperm in it. You don't have to bust. Rubbers dude, it's a thing. Use them. Chances are you might be father. Man up, faggot. Take a DNA test right after the kid is born, if it's not yours then you'll have the satisfaction of knowing she's a cumslut. Walk away. If you are, maybe learn how the human reproductive system works before having sex with anyone else.

Hey op let me tell you a story from experience.

Had the same thing happen basically, except I flat out blew my load in her instead of pulling out. It was the last day of her period.

Less than 36 hours later she says she's pregnant. Obviously you can't tell that soon but she seemed sure. I pretty much peaced out right after and blocked her from every aspect of my life.

Anyway it all ended up being a lie. It was a "put up or shut up" move and I chose to shut up. The bitch wasn't pregnant. Yeah, she's from a rich family and is educated and all of that too. Maybe it's the same bitch, who knows.

Good luck OP. I won't say you're in the clear because everyone's biology is different, but I'm guessing that you're going to be ok.

this, also if it is yours go make more 14.

kys

first of all, if shes blackmailing you, first things first stop all communication and cut the ways of communications that she can reach you. in a while she ll quit. if she really thinks u r the father, well sue ing you will do good to...who? that really doesnt add up. if there is a child and belongs to you still cut all the communications. then things will go 2 different ways. 1st she ll have an abortion, 2nd she ll really sue you and give the baby birth to have a revenge on you. at that point if she opens a case against you you need to tell your girld friend and be honest about how you feel, pretty much you wont lose your girl. even if you do, well i assume you are young, keep calm and carry on. the golden rule here is that if there is child or not, shut all the communications whatsoever...thats the only way for you to win. do not even let her to threaten you. because she wont be able to reach you. at the worst case scenario u ll have a baby (as a result of the legal case/enforced dna test) that you wont be fathering but still you are fatherin a rich bastard. so keep calm, cut all comm and carry on.

this. Cut all comms. That's the only thing.

She can't sue you for child support if paternity is in question. Do you even know if she's really pregnant?

hate to say it bro, always use a rubber, even precum can get a chick up the duff.
Chicks say that shit though just to get u to be when them if they really like you.
You could pull the "my semen is sterile" card?
Worked for me once. The chick then turned around and said it was her friend with her phone messaging me as a joke to see what i said... Fucking women.