Greentext Thread

Greentext Thread
Post your best Greentexts

>16 years old
>Dumb as fuck kid who had no friends
>By that point I made peace with the fact that I was just different
>Started doing stuff to piss off normies like wearing Wrath, Natural Selection, and Retribution shirts
>Was once sent out of school for writing a report on why the Columbine event was justified, although nothing wound up happening because it was just an opinionated paper for civics so what could they do but get mad and ignore me
>Some new girl comes to school
>She was kind of cute and she immediately got popular
>For some reason she liked me and started talking to me in class
>Once her friends saw this happening they told her about how retarded I was
>I would've dropped the normie enraging escapades if I got her as a gf because that would've been fine by me but it wasn't to be
>She cut me off cold turkey
>For Halloween we weren't allowed to wear costumes to school
>I did anyway and went as a teacher of mine, it was one of the "cool" teachers who gave group work out constantly and pretended to relate to kids
>I fucking shaved my eyebrows to mimic the way he looked and it must've been spot on because people got mad
>They couldn't send me home because I said that was just how I was going to dress from now on
>The next day I went back to my typical style and they didn't do anything

ah, nothing like the classics

I have read this so many times over the years, but every time I see it posted, I always read it again.
Also posting some OC from a "most embarrassing sexual experiences thread"
Never seen it posted before

Holy fuck my sides transcended to a new dimension

fukin nice, you may be a asshole but you aren't dumb

Fucking best dad award 10/10 i swear

>mfw

>4changold

Many thanks

best orange texts?

This guy can;t even orange text>

filthy slav

>what is anticlimactic
7/10

jesus christ user

Good story or baffled at how long it is?

Please be real
Please be real
PLz

I
Shit you not
It may be real
or not
:)

Probably a bit of both but worth

Thanks anons
An actual good thread on Sup Forums
Who would've thought

>satisfied

good story, wasn't SUPER CRAZY but thats how you can kinda tell that most of this is factual and not exagerated

exactly why i saved it and sent it here

so fucking old it was posted before greentext was a thing

10/10

nice

The fucking feels.

Damn...

my man frank

I legit wanna see a movie of this whole thing,

was thinking the same

that would work super well.

But who would play the main character..?

Oh my fucking god dude

Seth Rogen

this.

great thread, sorry i have nothing to contribute.

No way. Would have to be young rogen.

instead you should just Snapchat z .com and all your worries will be gone!

Bots dont even try to make it relevant to the thread anymore?

no drug story by now?

Anybody has the Ghost puncher?

Got ya

HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! soHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someonHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it e post it meone post it HayPil is MissinHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone pHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! soHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someonHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it e post it meone post it HayPil is MissinHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it g!!! someone pHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it ost it ost it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! soHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someonHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it e post it meone post it HayPil is MissinHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it g!!! someone pHayPil is Missing!!! someone post it HayPil is Missing!!! someone post it

tardwars saga is missing

Moot

One of my fav stories thanks for sharing OP

Bump

This one always makes me kek

what a great read

Christ calm yourself

Thavage