Literally LSD-trip levels of terrifying

literally LSD-trip levels of terrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q1om5qV6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=M7l2bmcSGNE
knd.wikia.com/wiki/DCFDTL's_Birthday-Cake_Plights#Third_C.A.K.E.D.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that one moment they became good guys again, only to sacrifice themselves for the good of KND

It's just a Shining reference, they're no Le Quack

sauce?

why does Sup Forums hates it?
It was awesome

dont you mean freaky fred

Weren't they actually physically fused together or something?

>why does Sup Forums

Who cares.

if I remember correctly they were the lost sector z and they were lobotomized together in a single mind. so they can't go too far from each other

FLY ME AWAY NOW

No. They used to be KnD Agents who were mindraped into their current state. In one of the tv specials they briefly return to normal state to help out but it turns out the process that changed them is permanent and they revert to their delightful forms later. They're original minds are kept while they're in that state though so they're more or less zombies trapped in the bodies against their will.

It's some "And I Must Scream" shit, which is pretty dark for a kid's show.

Wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=1q1om5qV6Q4

shut the fuck up! the last time i did acid i thought i was chris kirkpatrick getting my ass kicked!

it's doc gerbils world
it's doc gerbils world
it's doc gerbils world
it's doc gerbils world

That sounds pretty fucked up for a cartoon aimed at kids

It was fucked up, and I loved it
There is an episodio where a bunch of gangster kids kidnaps adults and force feed them caffeine to use them as bulls in sub world rodeos

Eminem reference?

Numbuh 362 was my childhood cartoon crush

tripping on LSD scares you? lol

Chad was the real nigga

You and me both user. 86 was pretty cute too desu

didn't he make a masterplan to take over the knd since he was going to be dispelled?

Too angry and bratty for me

In the finale it's revealed he was a triple agent and was part of the KND all along.

Yeah I just have a weak spot for redheads.

the helmet kid does pretends to defect in one episode so they can do separate from each other for short periods of time at least

I could be misremembering but didn't this show have an epic series finale where all the bad guys from the beginning launched and all out assault on the tree fort and claimed victory and they kids had to boldly against all odds defeat them all?

he wanted to stay a kid forever and stay as commander of KND he turns evil afterwards when they fuck his masterplan then he joins the teenagers who stay loyal to KND and help the kids

Merely pretending.

It was revealed later that there was a Teen version of the KnD for the best agents that got decommissioned. And they were basically spies that blended in with teenagers and pretended to be evil.

The world building in KnD started to get really dumb in the later episodes. They introducing more and more stuff, sometimes going against things they established earlier.

Be honest, Sup Forums, do you think we'll ever get gKND? Even if its not on tv, maybe just as a web series or a comic or something?

>t was revealed later that there was a Teen version of the KnD for the best agents that got decommissioned. And they were basically spies that blended in with teenagers and pretended to be evil.
I remember it I just didn't remember it being him desu

>shining refence

they are a reference to Village of the Damned actually, and LeQuack was just a comical evil french mastermind, he was easily the least scary recurring villain

Everyone was in on everything in the end. It was really well written.

Maybe. Warburton seems to really want to do it.

We're still reviving 90's shit. Give it a decade.

scariest Courage villain was either king ramsey or that fly that sucked peoples brains out. The fly wasn't super scary what was scary was how easily everyone else trusted him.

I seem to remember him explaining that he was the reason the main team didn't get completely curbstomped sometimes. I kind of liked that, if it actually happened.

I think you forgot about Katz. He's not physically horrifying, but goddamn the persistence with which he tries to murder people for no fucking reason scares the shit out of me. Like, seriously, every other villain has a clear motive but Katz just likes killing people. Just like real cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7l2bmcSGNE

lsd isn't even terrifying
I wholeheartedly embrace the weird looking cosmic space demons and monsters that manifest

speaking of both cartoons, KND had a similar character to Katz in Chester

He was visually the least striking of the villains but he was always the one to do the most fucked up shit to kids just for pleasure and profit as opposed to other villains who always had bigger ambitions

Pretty sure they're inbred and will start fucking each other when they reach puberty.

>turning kids into burgers for sharks
I don't even understand how that's a sustainable business model.

>Everyone was in on everything in the end.
>It was really well written.
pick one

Wasn't there one episode where they literally ate shit?

I don't think they actually grow up. I think the nature of their hell is "eternally trapped in their own zombified bodies". I bet they pray for death.

knd.wikia.com/wiki/DCFDTL's_Birthday-Cake_Plights#Third_C.A.K.E.D.

COMPLETELY forgotten that I used to watch this everyday over 10 years ago.
Thanks a lot, OP.

I think he just hated kids and his business was just an internal excuse to harm them, the more you analyze his character the more creepier he gets

Just think, if every villains in KND represents a thing children hate, Chester is easily the "friendly stranger" and his normal looking name and appearance reinforces that theme

anyone play that game with shit monsters and retarded guns

I downloaded the entirety of KND a while back so I could actually watch it all the way through and pay more attention to the worldbuilding this time. I've yet to actually get around to it for whatever reason

Shit man the nostalghia really hit me this time.
Pic related best childhoodfu

you mean the ps2 one where the final boss was all the minor villains fused together on the moon?

Made for fucking

Shall we go deeper?

Uuuughggh THICCER

perfect taste

>mfw Nigel actually choose the fat hysterical bitch over her

more like Nigger, fucking chubby chaser

He should have chosen his cousin desu.

Wasn't he like a triple or quadruple agent?

PART TIME

Get this kid garbage out of here

>muh capeshit

Rhonda was the original incarnation though.

PART time

cartoon network knew what they were doing

Teenager detected.

Rhonda isn't asian though.

Is she?

Why did the designers for this game make most of the female characters so sexy? They're supposed to be children.

If Fusionfall did one thing right it was making every girl a semen demon.

Are any of them though really?

Any of whom? Juniper LEE, Trixie TANG and KUKI SANBAN are all very asian. Rhonda LLOYD is questionable at best.

nigga they ALL semen demons

dont worry about it friend

CHILDREN

if ace can hit it, then i think its fine

I spent most of my childhood wishing that KND was real. I was not a happy kid.

Maybe you were dishonorably decommissioned.

Same, man.
After seeing KND, real life paled in comparison.

does number 1 had cancer?

he had caillou syndrome

Cancer then.

Are these shows classic CN, neo CN, or transitional CN?

Megas is neo CN, the others are garbage

everything but Megas was the beginning of the end

Wait, is neo good?

Does anyone know the name of that one episode where they hosted a party and it turned into a mind controlling fest or something?I don't remember anything about it except that it was super creepy.

Neo CN is stuff like Adventure Time, Regular show, debatably Flapjack and Chowder, etc.

Some say those are good. Others will say they are Tumblrshit.

Megas was amazing.
Foster was cool.
Hi Hi Puffy Amy Yumi was crap but the two asian girls were cute.
Ben 10 was ok at first.
I don't even remember the rest except the monkey one and I hated it.

>Symbionic Titan died horribly and nothing is resolved

it still hurts

KND had some cool looking stuff. I was slightly too old for the show, but that treehouse was cool.

I think Flapjack and Chowder are more transitionary. Classic and Neo have a more unified direction and aesthetic. The transition period was a Wild West of artstyles and live action shit.

FUCK

Just remembered that I watched this and got no closure... WHY

its weird how chowder and flapjack came and went so quickly, its like they were on everyday and then just gone the next.

also adventure time is already 6 years old, its so weird

Although it's much less beloved than Samurai Jack, the fact that Jack is coming back gives a little bit of hope. That's the silver lining to all this cashing in on nostalgia.

>that episode where the feminist wanted to turn all the boys into girls

THICK

Damn I absolutely loved this show exactly 10 years ago. The weapons and shit were so creative and by the end of it all they built an amazing immersive world in this series. Not to mention, some pretty dark themes.

The hate for the series is baffling, It will always be one of the most underrated cartoons.

Origins of my feminization fetish right there

Well sharks are apparently driving around in cars looking for fast food joints serving kidburgers, where else are they gonna go? It's a million dollar idea!