HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

I come to Sup Forums every day.

I DON'T compete.

I stay in my room,

and spank myself to keep my dick cancer free.

that's not his dick

WHAT THE FUCK?! That's a fucking tree trunk sized cock.

Not giving a fuck. I want to suck it though.

That's a stunt dick.

With the power of not hurting the one I fuck

Why is it a competition?

It's not like having a big dick gets you laid.
It's literally the past thing she gets to find out about you.

How are you not seeing the angle of the camera?
He's also holding his dick weirdly with his fingertips so it looks bigger. And if it actually was this big he'd need to find a girl that's about 3 metres tall to fit it in.

how do you "compete" against pro-athletes or do you just not even bother and give up shooting baskets, playing golf, kicking a ball or racing motocross??

who fucking cares what the next guy has or can do! its YOUR LIFE so live it muther fucker!

stop being pathetic beta!!

treat bitches like shit and let them feel lucky they get your time much less whatever you got going on inside your pants!
be confident and cocky and trust me they will CHASE after you.

Desperately wrong. So sad.

He's right you know

Don't even care. The biggest slut I know told me my dick was big and she has no shame so I know I'm doing good.

You don't need to. So long as you know how to use your dick and body and you can make her feel comfortable theres no need for competition. Mind you he probably can't laid cauae most girls cant physically take it.

Pic semi related.

what the fuck, i don't even want to compete with that. I'm sure that no woman will ever even try to take that thing in, must hurt like shit.

Ohhh myyyy...

>the last thing she gets to find out about you.

Yeah but you'll be dropped like a hot potato at that point if you're sub 7"

While the camera angle, and the angle hes laying at, creates the illusion of a massive and unwieldy cock, it isnt entirely illusion. He is clearly a well-hung young man. Thats 2-3 full handfuls of cock with the full head still protruding, plus a nice pair of balls. hes thick too. Not so thick he cant manage a full grip but still thicker than the normal man. A girl can take that cock and be completely satisfied and then some.
I hate him.

Is it yours?

I remember you from omegle lmfao

This, and girls talk, the guy that can satisfy them would soon get around

Yeah, but how's she going to make over the wall?

ugh guys thats not real right? right? :(

Go back to /hm/, you'd be making a world record if you did.

Having a small dick is like being a manlet, no good to anyone

That is complete bullshit. I have known multiple men with small cocks, (gym sightings/convos), and they got plenty of pussy. these were men with SMALL cocks, under 5 inches. One guy had 3 inches erect and pulled in real dimes on the reg. Women dont think about dick size much. if its small they call it cute and take ownership of it...They will say, "Hes so cute and little there but I love cuddling with it and playing with it." what they mean is, "Its mine. i appreciate it even though i know its small and that makes me precious to him." I know this for sure because I have a bigger than normal dick and I lost 2 girls to guys with small dicks during the competition phase. the girls could see my junk at the beach and in jeans but ended up head over heels with the lil fellas they go with.

You'd be shocked how little that actually matters. As long as you are 5-6 hard, you'll be fine.

Be good with your hands and mouth. Have a dick that doesn't hurt someone who isn't a size queen. Girls that like fisting would love him, though.

I don't, I beg to have it crammed into my ass :3

Sorry dudes, dick matters. Just don't be small. Bf kinda small, bit dissapointing to tell the truth. Thought him bigger. Not Breaking up 'cause he's hot and nice. Otherwise, totaly would

yeah but it doesnt matter if youre tall
If youre on Sup Forums youre on Sup Forums
and because youre on Sup Forums youre a fucking faggot

do chicks dig da curve
not one of those "no u" dicks tho just very slightly curved

If you go by the location of the g-spot area, I bet a curved dick is what girls want. Im straight, very little curve at all. i want a curve dammit.

Honestly a cock that big isn't that great.
It may seem like you have won the lottery by finding a guy that size but there is no way you can hope to take a dick that big.

I have had a bf that was nearly nine inches and sex was just awkward. He could never fit completly inside and it ment he wasn't getting the most out of it. It also sucks to not be able to just sit completly on it. Sex was almost always missonary as to not force too much inside me.
Not saying its not fun, but huge cocks aren't that great.

As long as your dick is not pencil thin and smaller than six inches then no problems in bed.

t. femanon that has had three sex partners, two of witch were avarage and one huge.

People think that girls actually care about height. They say they do but they also say they like nice guys. If a man is confident girls pick up on it and their instincts kick in and they cant help themselves. Keep in mind, they dont think about sex like men.

Curve shows big size

Dude's gonna hurt most the women he gets on with that thing.

I'm completely happy with my 6" average dick, and so has every girl I've been with.

Nah, you're just a shallow cunt.

I stay educated and highly paid that's how.

I know. I'm a fucking dickbag and I do not deserve him. He sais that for a man I'm too feminine. And he's right. I should just kill myself and get over with this shit life.

Holy fuck you're a cock sucking pedophile faggot too? What are you waiting for? Fucking neck yourself and help society to a better place already.

aye its the good ole wierd finger make cocklookhewdge trick a roony

By actually having a real one

Damn, a shallow bitch who knows/acknowledges she's a shallow bitch. I wouldn't marry you or date you but I'd love to be your sex buddy and treat you like the slut you are.
I pity your bf and I pity you. You'll never have the sex you want unless you cheat (which you probably have) and I pity him 'cause he's fucking someone who acknowledges she's shitty enough to not deserve him.
Just end it. Sooner or later it will end. The sooner the better.

Do you think his hand is also that long? Its a distorted video to make it look huge dumbass

Nudes?

yes. he stole it

The only girls who actually like big dicks are the ones who have never had sex with a guy with a big dick.

Big dicks are hot too look at
And they're hot to suck

But that's it

Any girl who's been around the block will tell you this

fake

5'9" and I have a 7 inch dick - literally successful in all areas of life.

If your height or dick size is your pride and joy, you're the definition pathetic. But if it's what makes you happy, go for it lol.

Not tall or incredibly hung and I still get whatever slam piece I want.

Lol it's a camera effect. Look at the size of his hands too

manlet detected. every girl I know wants a bf thats taller than her when she is wearing her heels. This is like a general rule for girls.

Just the way you would be embarassed with an ugly gf when introducing her to your m8's, girls would be embarassed with a guy shorter than them.

>mfw I've dated plenty of girls taller than me
>mfw they didn't give a single fuck
I am pretty short, though.

> on b/
> literally successful in all areas of life

why do ppl come to lie on an anonymous forum

Height is like the one non-negotiable thing when it comes to dating a guy

yeah it happens, but if you had a "clone" 6'1 tall all of them would choose him instead of you

>This is what the pathetic virgins actually believe
Wew, lads.

Sure. But there are no clones of me that are 6'1.
Great thing about people is that they're all unique.

Even the biggest size queen, that I know, agrees with this. These days she prefers something between 5-7 inches.

The only real answer.

its just means that it - among a lot of things - does matter

Is she a midget or just short?

what a smile. thanks, user.

Fake.
And most women don't like getting fucked by horses.

yeah right, how does one even compete with those long ET palms, dudes hand from wrists to fingers is like my whole arm

Bone structure looks good, just miniaturized. Probably just short.

Either way I'd dick her for hours without ever putting her down.

No. It doesn't
It only matters if there are clones of you.
If there are people who have your exact personality, height isn't your problem.

well it's certainly not mine

keep telling yourself that, midget

Asta Young

I tell myself that every time I get laid.
It's pretty good.

Imagine the only hole you could fuck was the ear. This guys entire sexual lifestyle. Also, no blowjobs without teeth.

Easy, already have a wife, dick is JUST slightly too big for her to completely deep throat, and this guy's too big for anything.

There's nothing that feels better than bottoming out in her mouth or pussy, so I wouldn't want to not be able to do that, via having a dick that's too big.

Since my lady complains about its size, but I'm still able to use the whole thing, I'd say we have the perfect length, right there. ;)

so zero times so far? you could start it if you were 6'+

7.2" x 5.5" here. Never been with a girl that can completely deep throat me or take my full cock even at climax. Feelsgoodman.

Good one. You sure got me, buddy.

Damn that's one huge dick. It just probably wouldn't fit in any living woman (living at that point).

9 inch here, I can compete just fine.

The fact that you're white already makes you the winner

I'm perfectly fine with my 6,5" x 6,5" sandworm, thanks.
A dick that big can only please horses, maybe he should go search for one of those huge fat niggerwoman.

I'm will to find out.

no prob m8. you keep lying on an user board about "getting laid a lot" so i gotta get down to your lvl

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat z .com can help you today

/thread

by having a normal sized dick chicks arent afraid of and can actually handle >:D

clean flat girl

What am I competing against? I'm married, there is no more competition for me. My wife is a nurse making good money, and I'm in charge of the office I work at. I win!

>sandworm

holy shit yes please : 3

holy shit this looks fucking hilarious
imagine using her as a fleshlight

No don't! No woman would survive that alive to tell ;DD

Normie?!?!?! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!

haha see demons aren't cut

uncutfags BTFO yet again

Unless you're a weirdo showing off your cock to other guys there's no competition.

We already won.

Catch up.

Don't hate newfag. I spent too long being a piece of shit like you, my life is getting better finally. Besides coming here of course. I've been here since before you had hair on your balls though, faggot.

you don't. this is abnormal and I can't imagine a normal, everyday girl even wanting to deal with this shit.