ITT Movies Carried by One Character

Moon

ITT: we don't know what carried a movie means. Tombstone was an ensemble cast with every motherfucker on point.

"Im your huckleberry" XD

The only correct answer

>skin that smoke wagon and see what happens
the movie is surreal. like a parody that is enjoyable but not funny.
val kilmer put the entire movie on his back

Maybe you're just a fucking retard.

so fucking much. Goldbloom was alright though but they just turned him into a completely different character.

but Kurt Russell and Sam Elliott?

>but Kurt Russell and Sam Elliott?
They were awesome but theres no denying Val Kilmer stole the show

Most movies with goose

classic

how does doc not get in trouble for anything?
he robs the place and kills a man
yeah the killing was in self defense but it would still raise questions

>Forgetting about Smee's epic dialogue with Maimen

In real life Holliday probably never killed anyone.

Quaid's was better

kek

I agree Val Kilmer was the best actor and coolest character but every other actor in Tombstone was great. Michael Biehn/Johnny Ringo? Check. Kurt Russel? Check. Bill Paxton? Check. Sam Elliot? check. Stephen Lang? Check. Powers Boothe, Billy Zane, Jason Priestley, Michael Rooker, Tom Haden Church, even Doc Holiday's hooker girlfriend

Cuz it's the wild west and the fuckin sheriff is his best friend?
>Doc never killed anyone
Yeah he did.

Edward Norton, Jared Leto and Meatloaf didn't do anything for you? Gimme a break

>every other actor was great
>bill paxton

>hardmode

Yeah, are you fucking 12? It was also great to see him and Michael Beihn in a movie together again

if the character of tyler durden didn't work then the film wouldn't work, no matter how great everyone else was.

Speakin of Bill Paxton, how bout this kino he created

Was he supposed to be gay or something? I always got that vibe from him, like he not only was a homo but was supposed to be dieing of (implied) AIDS

this is a new level of pleb right here

Frailty was a well done movie.

yea that sex scene with him and johnny ringo was cut(for obvious reasons)

And this is the same old display of projection

not him but you're trying too hard

ur a bit confused eh buddy? just go look up doc holiday and your tarded questions will be answered

Fucking disgusting abdominals. How is this a goal body for anyone

You know it to be true.

>movies based on the past never include modern archetypes
>everything is by the book
>"artistic freedom" is a myth

how in the fuck did you get a fag vibe from his performance? This is the first time i've ever read anything this asinine. Congradulations.

how did he go from this

to this

Probably got divorced, had a mid-life crisis, and decided to get fit so he could bang chicks 15 years younger than him.

OATS AND SQUATS

I know I'm not the only one who felt it. I maybe the only guy you've heard actually say it though.
You autistics are inherently born with a busted gaydar, this is why these observations enflame you. You really can't tell and it pisses you off

(you)

Every other person (read: woman) shittily delivering Tarantino's shitty dialogue was a drag.

Pitch Black.

The sequels were shit though. Riddick is better as a mysterious anti-hero who isnt the main character

It's called James Cameroon.

what's 84+63?

Wilson

I wouldn't be surprised if this what they really wanted to do but had to tip-toe around it with a shitload of subtleties.
Both have that ex lover dynamic whenever they meet

These. And pic related.

Kurt Russell would have probably been a bigger part had he not been ghost directing the whole thing.

What? The whole cast of Clue is fucking amazing.

Not a movie, but David Tennant in Jessica Jones.
Him playing a sociopathic aspie saved the show from the rest of the wooden cast.

Look at those plastic horns

He was damn great in that.

Oh woooowww.

In all seriousness though, he killed his part as Hemmingway.

Dude Mrs. White was a fucking top tier character

I enjoyed that movie way more than I thought I would

Probably the best ensemble cast usage I've seen in a long time

No

>even Doc Holiday's hooker girlfriend

I think you mean especially Doc Holiday's hooker girlfriend.

Doc Holiday: Literally the catalyst for Brokeback Mountain

Motherfuckin this

This thread may be bait

>beststartbelivingintrollthreads.gif

ya nah, Travis carried it, Guldan was fun tho, wtf was with that fist fight? never thought I'd see Guldan boxing but here we are, it was fun.

>horns glued to his head
>makeup didnt even blend them

street fx artists do a better job in 30 seconds, how did that make it into a movie

doesn't really matter what movie, Paxton always saves it

No
The reason they had the dynamic they did, was because Doc and Ringo were of apparent approximate skill as gun fighters. They stood far above most others. Hence all the posturing, because they both knew that if it got serious they would have to actually try, and one of them would actually lose.

thats a troll bud, he's been trying to push this faggot idea since start of thread, everyone knows Doc was a pussyslayer both historically and in the movie, but weak ass troll keeps trying, meh

Remember that chap about 50 years ago, I forget his name.

I can never get enough Paxton. Even in small roles he steals the show. He also carries Near Dark.

coconut pete and pred2 may be my favorite Paxton, they all good though, fuck even in titanic he's great

No fucking way.

Doesnt sound like trolling, not when theres valid reasoning behind it.. which he has. On the other hand, you calling an user a troll for going against your own long held, weak and biased belief is trolling. It might be unintentional and stems from your closed minded, low IQ, stubborn personality

I was really disappointed with Pred 2 overall, but Paxton was great in it. It's a shame he got killed off.

t. troll pls keep going, heres another (you) pls read some history some time

I'd tell you to go back to /lit/ if you weren't borderline illiterate.
This is a television and film board

cool, here another (you) faggot

Ahem... You are forgetting about Tits Mcgee there

Posting "(you)" is now the new way of admitting a blown out asshole apparently

fag on faggot, fag on

r u 4 real?

Have to watch the VHS of this again and see if this is what it actually looked like.