Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story.

Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. We've been friends for over 10 years. Like a sister to me. She got really wasted. I wouldn't let her walk home by herself, she lived about 10 blocks away from the bar, and she was stumbling. Could barely stand up. She fell down quite a few times. Mind you, I walk EVERYONE home. Not just girls. I make sure EVERYONE gets home when they are drunk.

When I dropped her off at her house, she still was not sober. Her parents don't like it when she comes home really drunk. I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up, but she was really fucking gone.

While talking to her, she interrupted me and started kissing me. This happened about 5 times. I was drunk as well, and I knew what was going on. I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong. I never like to take advantage of people while drunk, especially women. Not only did she kiss me, she bit my neck and left a huge hickey. My neck is still sore. Feels like it's going to bruise.

I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset. She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything.

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.

she's probably wanted your cock for 10 years and since you turned her down she gave up and now is trying to play the victim to save face.

A drunk person is still wholly responsible for what they do while drunk. If she does things while drunk that she doesn't like then she shouldn't be drinking.

If a girl comes on to you while drunk then fuck her. Since you didn't fuck her and she's still acting like this then she's mentally a child. You're better off without her.

doubt it considering she got black out drunk.

From what you said, it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong. However, we're only getting the story the way you tell it.

If she's willing to to do all of that to her friend of 10 years without even hearing them out, either she's an emotional bitch or, as suggested, trying to save face (from either being rejected or being the stupid drunk bitch).

One thing you absolutely cannot do it apologize tho. Once you apologize this bitch gets in her head that she's right, you're an ass, and getting drunk and being a hassle for everyone else is okay. If she's willing to drop you after 10 years over this, then nothing of value will be lost.

Hey OP you got the rest of that image set?
fucking tit cow makes me like diamonds and i lost the image sets i had of her

google penny underbuss
she had hundreds of photos

In America a drunk girl is not responsible for her actions.

Even if a girl is sober while having sex all she needs to do is yell "rape" and the guy is fucked, especially if she has his dick dna inside her.

>story unrelated
nice pic

appreciate it Sup Forumsro

>I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

There's your error. You don't know what he told her, either from ill intention, or from misunderstanding your story. You should have told her yourself.

How are you friends with a girl that long and not fuck them already?

You said you dropped her off at home, where her parents dont like her being drunk, and stayed with her, like at her house? Whyd you decide to stay if she was already home? Sounds to me like you were creepin.

As others have said, you fucked up by telling someone else about it.

If she came onto you and then you turned her away, you didn't do anything wrong. She's embarrassed about what happened, and blaming you for it all relieves her guilt in her mind, because now she's the victim instead of the dumbass.

If she's not able to own up to the stupid shit she does while drunk, then you are better off avoiding her anyway.

stayed outside with her in hopes of calming her down and sobering her up. tried getting her to sit down but she kept on punching things instead.

How old are you and her?

Penny Brown or Penny Underbust. she never gerd nude but I have a pic of her tits after breast surgery.

shes older than me by 3 years. Early twenties.

I know where this is going to go.

>living with your parents at XX

try living in the city by yourself. $1800 for a closet sized apartment. Moving is not an option.

Tits

She initiated it. She wanted it.
You stopped her.

She's embarrassed that you didn't want to make out with her. Humiliated, even.

Those look fucking terrible.

agreed

This

let me guess, groupon?

No i wasnt gonna mention living with your parents, more about her getting drunk and punching shit. If she cant handle her alcohol then she shouldnt drink, its not your job to babysit a shitty drunk, and if she wants to say you "took advantage" of her because you genuinly tried to look out for her, then fuck that crazy cunt and stop talking to her.

This guy is correct, dont fucking apologize to her, ever. If shes being a bitch then make sure she knows that and dont fuck with her.

Welcome to the world of the feminine mystique. Women cannot even conceive rejection, when it happens they have to create some excuse.

You did well, imagine if you had banged her, omg rape, rape, rape.
Keep crazy drunk whores away.

This