When you make ramen, do you pour the water in first or put the chunk of noodles in first?

When you make ramen, do you pour the water in first or put the chunk of noodles in first?

Water first, obv

The noodles. So I know how much water to add.

Chunk first

Noodles first, like said

It says 2 cups of water. Do you not read?

Water first

Obviously u open the packet, throw way the seasonings, throw away the noodles, and put the wrapper into the boiling water noob

I do exactly what the package says

just learn to cook ffs

Some of us are from the u.s and aren't extremely rich. Cooking is not an option, unless you want to learn a bunch of rice based recipes.

Water obvs. Let it start to boil before you add the noodles, if the sauce / powder is in a separate sachet wait until about 2/3rds of the water has boiled away before adding it.

sure user, ruin it for everyone

this is what i do

Hey user, food is srs bznz. You don't want me to help bro OP out? :(

You're ruining our fun, knowing how to cook and what not! Cu/ck/

i but the noidle un a bowl and then add boiling water, alwats lijed it that way

i but the ramen a bowl and then add boiling water, always liked it that way *

plznobully :(

I crush the noodles into tiny pieces, pour then into a bowl, just cover with water, microwave for four minutes, then add seasoning. Delicious.

Degenerate

I just crumble it into some milk and eat it like a healthier version of cereal.

Ramen is cooking numb nuts. I put mad seasonings to make it spicy and garlicy and i add fresh vegetables and chicken

Y'all niggas don't know how to ramen

>ramen is cooking
no it isn't, you don't even have to heat the water. if you just add cold water after about an hour it'll be 'cooked'. warm water about 30min. you could make them in a coffee pot in about 10min. or microwave in about 3 or 4 min.

>cooking
> Definition: preparing food for consumption with the use of heat

Adding ramen to boiling water is by definition cooking.

>use of heat
reread my comment, ramen doesn't require using heat, it's mixing two cold ingredients... do you consider making a bowl of cereal and milk to be 'cooking'?

Who the fuck makes ramen cold?

people without a microwave. people in china without electricity. people in prison. people who don't like hot soup. people like noodles a little stiffer. people who just drain the water to put the noodles into something else.

Someone have the ramen infographic?

Nvm found it

Spot on.

Been making ramen professionally for years, and it's never let me or anybody I cook it for down.

>Boil just enough water that the noodles will be submerged
>Add noodles
>Exactly three minutes in, pour out most water until noodles are just submerged in bowl
>Mix in seasoning
Boom. Somebody beat this method

>professionally

>Same steps described
>Minced garlic
>Crushed red pepper
>Italian seasoning
>Chili powder
>Chopped sweet peppers
>Grilled shrimp or chicken
>Fresh onions

I just take 2 packs of ramen boil enough water to cover both, boil until they are separated but still undercooked, drain the water completely so it doesnt overcook, add seasoning and enough milk to get about 2/3 of the ramen covered then mix it up.

Edit:
>All ingredients except shrimp or chicken added to boiling water before submerging noodles

Whoa, slow down Gordon Ramsay!

Can't be Gordon Ramsay, no potty-mouth.

>First you get a trashbag
>Everyone that is eatting the spread throws their ramen in
>Add noodles to trashbag
>Add left overs from lunch hot dogs,hot Cheetos ,pickles ,tuna etc
>Pour hot water in trashbag
>Shake it up
>Wait twenty minutes
>Every prisoner that contributed gets a bowl
That's how you make a jail cell ramen spread.
Don't get raped in the shower and always wear your flippers when you shower so you don't stomp on any shower babies

wait your supposed to put the horrible seasoning in the boiling water? holy shit ive been doing it wrong the entire time..