JUST buy the fucking tickets already you fucks

>JUST buy the fucking tickets already you fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey we're funny like marvel. Please like us

The beard looks good on him

no homo tho

>trying to be funny like marvel and failing
>more or less
>when we need to

>Why did Zack Snyder talk me into doing /capeshit/ ?

It was pretty funny how they just ripped the Tony Stark/Spider-Man scene right out of Civil War with Flash. I hope Bruce tries to fuck Flash's mom too.

>Bruce tries to fuck Flash
FIFY

>ripped

How.

Oh hey Ben, taking lessons from me, huh?

But marvel is equally unfunny

>trying to be funny like marvel and failing

>being exactly as funny as marvel
>while still being kino

Disney BTFO

Does he still go out as Batman with a beard?

>Bruce tries to fuck Flash's mom too.

She's dead.

>muh tone

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

t. dannyboytbh

Am I the only one who thinks he looks a lot like Jason Sudeikis there?

Jesus make a thread user, don't go pasting this every time someone shitposts.

And? We're talking about a movie where Batman can get prison raped, anything is possible.

no I thought so too
it's the hairstyle + beard + plastic surgery on his face

Batman literally can't get prison raped
Only Bruce

watching the trailer you can really tell that originally it had a more serious tone and after BvS they rushed to make it more marvel like

yeah but it IS in direct response to marvel curbstomping them

>Oh no, a movie studio that tries to respond to the fans and audience

I just hope western civilization can survive this.

I can already tell this movie is going to be a fucking mess like BvS.

The quips with Snyder's edgy grimdark direction + color palette really don't work together.

Lol ok.

Todd pls go

no ones saying its a bad thing

it's just funny that DC movies are now trying to be marvel movies after years of the company itself and its fans reselling in how different they are.

This movie is going to be a bigger mess than BvS. Snyder is the worst thing to happen to the DC cinematic universe.

>I need........friends
Bravo Snyder

>Comic-Con Doctor Strange trailer debuts
>one quip ("Wifi")
>Marveldrones declare it "kino"

The sword cuts both ways.

not really

you can't make a compelling case that marvel is trying to emulate DC

are people really trying to say Dr. Strange looks kino?

Fucking lmao, it looks just as shit and bland as every other marvel shit flick

just did lol.

Well, by Kek, they're TRYING to.

but that's not a compelling case

we know marvel would have no interest in emulating DC because marvel is doing much better than DC. they got a tonne of goodwill with critics they don't wanna throw away by edgifying their movies

>they got a tonne of goodwill with critics they don't wanna throw away by edgifying their movies

>Dr Strange trailer edgy
>leaked Thor Ragnarok teaser edgy

You're kinda full of shit, but still typing.

im sorry, was the dr strange trailer edgy? i really didn't see anything edgy or dark in it, just a lot of cool imagery. i think its going for awe and wonder over edge

guess i haven't seen the thor trailer tho

it's still pretty clear that marvel has no interest in emulating their inferior rival tho

That was before BvS was released.

yeah in response to criticisms that bvs is too dark from the trailer footage

People mostly loved the trailers though except for the Doomsday one.

>i really didn't see anything edgy or dark in it, just a lot of cool imagery.

I just saw a Matrix ripoff.

o-okay that's cool

im sure they did but a big criticism was still that it came across as too dark and brooding

whether or not you agree with those claims is irrelevant, it is a huge contributor in DC taking the marvel route with future movies

It sure was...in 1999.

The silly costumes don't help.

no i wasn't saying that the matrix was cool

im saying you thinking dr strange is a matrix rip off is cool, i guess, but completely irrelevant.

>im sure they did but a big criticism was still that it came across as too dark and brooding
not that i ever liked DC's movies that much to begin with, but i liked that they separated themselves from other superhero movies like that

now it's just all one big shitpile of creative stagnance

>you thinking dr strange is a matrix rip off

>reality is not what it seems
>you are the chosen one I have been awaiting
>I will teach you what you have been chosen for
>cgi soup

But Terrio said he was planning on making the movie "brighter" way before the movie was released and i'm telling you people werent put off by the tone in the trailers. It's the fact that they released an incomplete movie with slow pace that put a lot of people off.

i personally like it too, but in the big shitflinging between the marvel autists and the DC autists,it's really funny to see DC emulate marvel

oh, but matrix is science fiction film about being trapped in a virtual reality. isn't dr strange about magic and stuff?

i don't think matrix was the first to do a chosen one thing either...

but people WERE put off by the tone in the trailers. if you step out of the marvel and DC bubble, most of the general reception had something to do with the tone. i agree with what you're saying all up, but there was that general response to the trailers

>it's really funny to see DC emulate marvel

If DC really wanted to emulate marvel, they'd have throwaway plots and villains you can't even remember six months later.

So... BvS?

>2 years ago, everyone complaining about Batfleck
>Present day, Batfleck turns out to be literally the only good thing in the DC cinematic universe
what a world

I wonder if iron man could have survived being redone over, and over the way batman was, before the marvel cinematic universe took off?

What is it about batman that causes money to be thrown at him?

He's a combination of all of those old pulp heroes that everybody likes parts of. He's Tarzan, Doc Savage, The Phantom, The Shadow, John Carter, the Lone Ranger and The Green Hornet all rolled into one character, which means you can do a lot with him.

So how useful is aquaman when there's no water? Serious question. I'm imagining his powers will be like storm from xmen in this

He has super strength too. He can definitely wreck motherfucks even without water.

can he manipulate water molecules the same way magneto can manipulate anything metallic?

Except DC's don't all look like bland shit. Writing could use work but they look good at least.

>WAKE ME UP SAVE ME Sup Forums!

I wish I could Ben. I wish I could.

Convoluted isn't the same as throwaway. The shit that happened in that movie is the basis of the Justice League

Exactly what I said earlier. Why does Snyder not go back to more brighter colors?

>Zack tanks MoS and BvS
>DC hires him again

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

>
No, he sometimes has some magic, but not that level. He's the king of Atlantis though, so that should involve some badass shit in his standalone movie anyway. It does help that the major areas they are likely to be fighting in are all coast cities.

How would you write the line?

>tfw it was awful and they didn't even show the gorilla sign language part

if they move a fight to the desert to avoid collateral damage, would he just stay home?

how does someone "sometimes" have magic?

he is a goddamn mystery to me.

Like this.

Depends on the writer. And no he's got super-strength and durability a quasimagic trident that has even been show as capable of piercing Darkseid's armor.

You Monster Delete This

>posting anything bbt related
kill yourself

he was a shit batman in a shit movie, no more of this 'just give him a chance' bullshit

So you agree JUSTice league will be trash?

>Calling Batfleck shit

You shut the fuck up.