Smartest man alive

Smartest man alive.

>man

beat yo ho do, how about dat?

gtfo nobody cares about your third world country filled with niggers and aids

Chicago is not a country, you silly chump!

PRAISE THE GOD-EMPEROR OF IMPERIAL AMERICA
DEATH TO THE FASCIST IDEALS OF LIBERALISM
PURGE THE CHAMPIONS OF CULTURAL MARXISM
SEND THEM BACK

Did you just assume my definition of a country?

what happen in Japan?

I mean he's living the dream. Is a billionaire, has tons of buildings, lives in Manhattan, has the nicest 757 to ever fly and now 747, smoking hot wife and then decided to run for president and wins and not only wins beats the Clinton machine.

Stop assuming the President's gender, shitlord.

Shitlord

>Hollywood elite spends the evening denigrating Trump as an idiot.
>"And the Oscar goes to..." Oh shit, fucked up the simplest task, that you've been doing for years.

Ironing is palatable.

This is ironic.

He didn't fuck it up though, he read what somebody else fucked up.

instead you should just Snapchat ( z ) .com and all your worries will be gone!

Shitlord

reported. be nice to the secret service when they knock on your door.

yawn

Yeah I'm getting tired of his bullshit too.

Doesn't he have a 156 IQ?

So does my 8yo son.
Both would be shitty presidents.

Sure is Russia in here. Have the pasta we made for you.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird. This is then followed by crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder or generalized and targeted hate of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

Nuke