3 days ago my dad died...

3 days ago my dad died,from lung cancerwe all knew it and had expected it but it really hit hard no matter how prepared we were,..we would always go on our weekly walks and have a great time talking and taking pictures,acouple weeks ago he told me that he was regurarly on Sup Forums and Sup Forums .. and how he took pictures to make threads ,,never paid any attention to that ,but yesterday i came across this pic in one of his flash drives. he never had a chance to upload it . so now im here for him/instead of him,,,,i miss him

Normally I would call you out for b8 but you got dubs and now I'm at a loss.

no bait,,i promise...he was genuine cool dude.

Sorry bro

Now he will forever shitpost on the eternal boards of heaven.
Goodnight, sweet Sup Forumstard

i keep wondering what threads he made what he posted about...

"Liking 15 year olds isn't pedophilia and here's why"

learn to write

do you think theres internet there?
do Sup Forumstards go to heaven?
wheres heaven ? i miss heaven
bring back id's

Someone got banned and pinned to the top by moot once for saying op is not a faggot due to his dubs. Best watch yourself.

nah ..i dont thinks so,,although he did have a soft spot for my younger cousins,,,,,hmmmm

what triggered your grammarnazzines fam? talk to me

inability to end sentences and hit enter

Sure Sup Forumstards go to heaven. Gather round, and let me tell you all about it.

In heaven, the great Sup Forums always contains OC. Whenever OP dares the Sup Forumstards to do something, OP delivers. Fap threads are banned in the blink of an eye, and nobody has even heard of Andy Sixx. In heaven, all religious beliefs, yes, even atheists, get dubs every once in a while. That's what heaven is all about.

who is moot?

tits and timestamp of your dad right now or gtfo

oh yeah,,sorry, but im still a bit on the down side and feeling very meh..i meant no disrespect to you...you big fluffy pink faggot

np fam

oooooooh!!!

this is what he had to put up with huh?

sure I am in heaven rigjt now cause I died 2 weeks ago but don't tell Jesus we need to be quite about that

tits and timestamp from widow or gtfo

What's wrong with your chromosomes there buddy?

Why don't you go Snapchat ( z ) .com and get your crushes nudes

Why don't you go stuff your facehole full of niggerdicks