I found this slightly crushed pill in a small plastic baggie in a parking lot...

I found this slightly crushed pill in a small plastic baggie in a parking lot. Is this Oxycontin or does it look like something else. Markings on it are kind of hard to determine because of its condition.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/u/vendor_BBMC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swallow it and find out

That's 100% marijuanas

Might be a caffeine pill

Just about to say the same
Confirmed op is retarded

How big of a fucking degenerate are you? You see a crushed pill in a bag on the ground and your first thought is "can this make me high". I hope you take it and die so we can get your genes out of the breeding stock

if there is anything written on the other side it would be helpful. Based on this you either have yourself a OTC advil or a 20mg oxy, which is a moderate amount for the opiate naive. I would try half, cant go wrong...

Maybe. Odd that I found it in a baggie like this though.

Cool assumption because I only said I was trying to identify it. But it is clearly a pharmaceutical and would not kill me.

Nah, nothing on the other side.

>I found this slightly crushed pill in a small plastic baggie in a parking lot. Is this Oxycontin or does it look like something else. Markings on it are kind of hard to determine because of its condition.
Is it white or beige?

The outside has a beige color and the inside is white. I've found some Oxy Google image results that look very similar.

There's no way we could identify it. Buy a reagent test kit

Google round beige pill, there's so many like it

Just the fact you took it tells me you want it to get high. Don't act like you just want to identify it. Congrats on being a junkie cause that's what junkies do. You know who saw that bag and just walk right past it? Everyone because they aren't fucking junkies like you

nigga what is 6-8 hours of bliss for free compared to throwing an opportunity away just to be "safe"?

maybe a subutex or suboxen

Looks like a yellow sour skittle that got stepped on

So buy the pills or get a prescription. Only a junkie picks up shit off the ground and puts it in thier body. Guess your a junkie also

THIS. Drugs arent the problem, prohibition is. Legalize all drugs and not only will the US government pay off its debt in a few years, but addiction rates will plummet (along with all the added costs for treating them in hospitals)... Just like portugal. If you cant figure out your own limit and work with it then your doomed anyways because alcohol will fill that void and destroy you.

Just fucking smoke some meth and take the uncertainty out of the situation

smart man. If you start getting too high off the oxy smoke more meth and you can't OD...you only risk sudden heart failure that way

This guy has a point .

Normal people don't pick up pills they find in a parking lot and they certainly don't take it home.

But not you, you have to ask the internet about some random rubbish you found on the ground.
>Hey guys, I found some shit on the floor, I need to know what it is. For research. I totally don't intend on eating it.
You're not very convincing.

Your post is too short, I call bs

Well, that brings back some pretty shitty memories.

I've picked up shit off the ground all my life and I've seen threads just like this in the past. I've also had to pill just sitting in the corner of my desk for several months now before making this thread.
You're boring; get the stick out of your ass.

Maybe it's short because I'm busy jacking off, managing a pipe and browsing /gif, /b

What does that have to do with finding a bag with a pill on the ground?

take the tablet, smoke a joint and call me in the morning

Dr.Sup Forums

well son, they call it speed for a reason. Research the life of Paul Erdos the mathematician. He used (or abused) amphetamines his whole life to allow him to do his research. He took a challenge from his friends to quit for a month and his only conclusion was that maths had been set back a whole month because of the bet, which he won.

Super sorry, my cloudy friend

And your a fucking junkie. Grats?

Goddamn you must be a desperate junkie OP. I'm not saying taking pills to get high is a bad thing exactly, but picking up crushed pills off the ground in hopes that it might get you high is slightly above being homeless and sucking dick for money to help pay for your next hit of black tar heroine

Best thing I ever did in my entire life was leave Califormia and get away from all the meth.

This is what all your replies should look like :p
reddit.com/u/vendor_BBMC

What kind of cookies are they?

I've never heard of this "black tar" super hero but I'm glad women of color are finally being represented

This this this

i prefer snorting lines. Hurts like a bitch, but only long enough to wake you right up. I like the flavor of the bag i have right now too, nice strong geranium scent.

I will look him up.

I've done speed/amphetamine/Adderall before but never meth. I'd probably take it orally than smoke it tho personally

They ship it across borders packed in scented items like soaps, absorbs different (usually flowery) smells

Nah they never have a coating

Looks too big to be an OC. I haven't even touched em in years but the 40s were a deeper yellow although it could be a different brand. But OCs are tiny, like if you ever had to take Sudafed, the small red pills, about the same size. Even the 80mg OCs are real small.

My personal favorite is hotrailing it, nice mix between smoking and sorting it

kek

>post on Sup Forums
>know about cool crystals and waterproof software updates for iPhones
>find pill lying around
>what could possibly go wrong

OP you fully deserve the Darwin award you will no doubt receive in the future.

not that geranium scent. This stuff is sourced from a clandestine lab that has pretty high purity. If you look up old school crystal production youll notice a byproduct is an organic terpen with a scent signature similar to geraniums.. Its the most comment scent that high quality speed will have. The glass without any smell at all is mostly cut, and thats why it smells that way. With this stuff its only a small bump and im good for 4-5 hours or more.

>Only a junkie picks up shit off the ground and puts it in thier body

Have you ever eaten a fruit or vegetable in your life? Fucking junkie degenerate.

It's not any oxy I've ever had. All were marked on both sides.

Should say OC on one side and mg's on the obverse.

I've only ever had various brands of prescription oxy though. I don't buy pills that have been random pressed.

If it's not marked with letters or numbers then it's caffeine or a vitamin supplement of some sort. Anything that goes through a pharmacy will have standardised markings so newer pharmacy distribution robots can OCR them.

Oooh la la, what area are you in? I'm up in WA

If it had nothing on the other side I doubt it's a legit oxy. Oxys had numbers on one side representing the amount of medicine in mg's and usually letters on the opposite side like "cdn".

>Ex-pill junkie here

Man you even talk like a junkie..... Your parents must be proud. Not even joking cause they are probably junkies just like you

Nice false equivalence there junkie. Google that word if you need help

>his maths had been set back a whole month

Kek, so true!

>black year heroine
>heroine

Implying niggresses can be heros?

BC, canada. I import some quality stuff from the far off lands of Quebec... They have really good chemists back east, def some of the best molly in canada, or even US

I'd like to get my hands on lab grade clear

Alrighty, thanks. I kind of pushed the pill back together and it looks like 2#1 (can't make out the center number. Maybe a 0 or 3). But yeah, some other shit.

I've had M from Quebec. My Asian friend's brother was a chemist by trade and made psychs for fun.

It looks curiously like an oxy just from the pic but yeah from the lack of markings I'd just toss it bro. Nothing good is gonna come from that (probably).

>anyone who does any drug is a junkie

>anyone who doesn't do drugs is a life junkie

No anyone who picks up a baggie on the ground with a pill in it is a junkie. What are you not understanding?

Not necessarily. He'd only be a junkie if he picked it up solely to get high. It seems to me he's just curious. A true junkie wouldn't have tried to research it and would've just railed it hours ago, idiot.

they could just be getting a lot better with the knockoffs. The lack of writing on it anywhere has me confused, even generics will have a perfectly stampedéembossed and legible APO on it... It would make sense since thats where the market was headed anyways, I never understood how people could buy and take the obvious ones thats were green all the way through. Might as well just play russian roulette once a day.

So you think he picked it up for research? Just stop. He wanted us to identify it bacuse he don't wanna die. As soon as he knows it will get him high he will swallow that shit

It's cum.

Too small to be oxy, too large to be roxy. Looks like an ibuprofen 200 tbh fam

Yee boi

I'm not the meth head btw

Or OP

Yeah you're absolutely right. Even 10-12 years ago when I was heavy in the oxys there were what we called "fauxy's" cuz they were homemade in someone's basement lab.

>he doesn't wanna die

A junky doesn't care of he dies, he just cares about getting that monkey off his back, aka get outta withdrawl.