Will punk make a comeback now in response to the rise of right wing populism...

Will punk make a comeback now in response to the rise of right wing populism? After Brexit and drumpf the youth are generally angry and ready to fight against authoritarian regimes. Will there rise a new song for them through punk?

Conservatives are the new punk though
We are the new counter culture

trap?

I'm a member of what people call the Alt-right and it feels punk as fuck

love that you guys push this and "silent majority' at the same time

Everyone's too much of a nihilist now. Everyone's self aware and afraid to express their opinion

it wont be punk
itll be synth pop probably, since the political climate mimics roughly 1983
people will start dumping analog synths again if i can guess, since the market bubble is bursting in alot of places
bring on Blue Monday 2017

No because the music industry will shut down anyone who isn't progressive

How is Brexit, the wealthy expanding power and excluding minority groups, and drumpf, the rise of an authoritarian billionaire who bombs foreign countries, punk?

>2017
>genders
Please stop

Doesn't look that way. Just some Everlasting Summer cosplay, I reckon.

Gr8 b8

t. Paul Joseph Watson

>>>/tumblr/

not b8, m8. Those are the two biggest,most successful far right movements currently ongoing.

I wouldn't even say those two have much to do with politics, but rather mental retardation.

They are white fright, so basically they are stupid, yes. But their politics of exclusion, discrimination, centralisation of power, and liberal capitalism should not be ignored.

I should have specified bombing foreign countries. My mind is blown that you or anyone would be serious. You oppose dropping the MOAB? Literally why?

>exclusion, discrimination
Of who?

Because drumpf and his predecessor, Bush, have caused too much damage to the region and its people already. They need to get out of the region entirely.
In the case of Brexit, non-English. In the case of drumpf, non-whites.

Oh yeah, I know. I just think it's funny that for once, you can call the president retarded without it being a political statement, lol

Trump has caused more damage than Obama? How are you not trolling?

>non-whites
How?

Brexit is a disaster for the wealthy

You could do the same with Bush desu.

>Will punk make a comeback now in response to the rise of right wing populism
nah, punk kind of pursued an unprecedented utopia meanwhile the genepool for what you describe would pursue the comeback of muh clown trendy obongo-replacement to the withe house, also the fact punk used to be a generic fuck the system unlike the very specific, fragmented and often faced again each other rainbow of ideologies and """"movements""""" against trump trying to impose their very own system instead of pursuing anarchy, most of them need a strong state to impose their views upon others

pop stars talking as if they had a brain is what the new >punk will look like

Haha got em

Well, yeah, but I think everyone agrees that Bush was fucking Einstein compared to Trump.

This picture and another related circulate a lot around *that other board*. Yes, it is a trap.

Very well. Trap thread, then.

drumpf has been president for a few months and has already caused a lot of damage. Comparatively, by the end of his term, he will have caused more damage than Obama.
>How?
Building a wall on the southern border, increasing police presence in non-whites areas, being affiliated with white nationalists like Bannon, targeting Islam.
No, it was a disaster for Britain. The wealthy suffering was only because everyone did. And it will happen again when Brexit is finalised. It specifically targets working people with mass deportation.

In the sense that a braindead chimp is smarter than a turnip.

>increasing police presence in non-whites areas
literally how is this a negative thing

Exactly. It's not saying much.
>nuculer

If it was increased in white areas, you would be screaming
>MARTIAL LAW
like a little bitch.

>he will
Your prediction is duly noted

How is building a wall discriminatory exclusion? It's preventing illegal immigration.

>increasing police
Are you talking about his threat to Chicago? Its a good idea welconed bu the community. Otherwise this assertion makes zero sense.

Being affiliated with someone doesn't mean you're exactly like them.

How has he targeted Islam? His travel ban is about countries without proper vetting.

That's not true. You're just making shit up to suit your own narrative.

Because it has been shown that non-whites are given harsh sentences for misdemeanors and are incarcerated more frequently for the same crimes white people commit. You don't actually think non-whites comitt more crime, do you?

Not really. That's exactly what happened after the Boston Marathon bombing.

>How is building a wall discriminatory exclusion? It's preventing illegal immigration.
You answered yourself.
>Are you talking about his threat to Chicago? Its a good idea welconed bu the community. Otherwise this assertion makes zero sense.
How is it welcomed? It just means more shootings and more arrests.
>How has he targeted Islam? His travel ban is about countries without proper vetting.
He called it a Muslim ban, not me.

Yeah when they were looking for someone. Either way I welcome an increased police presence. Literally why would I not? People have zero fucking respect and consideratin for each other. Force is literally the only option.

The far right punk scene has been booming all around the world now that being patriotic is cool again. Future looks bright.

>it's preventing illegal immigration
Yeah, no. Stabilizing the region said immigrants are coming from prevents illegal immigration. A wall would just be a symbolic piece of shit that would be scaled or tunneled under.

As in, people were bitching about martial law after that attack, even though first of all, there was no martial law, and second of all, they had a good reason.
>people have zero fucking respect for eachother/force is the only option
Yeah, with that kind of mentality, it is.

>You answered yourself.
No I literally didn't. What's a country with zero immigration policy? I suggest anyone who wants that should go there.

>far right
>punk
Makes no sense. Punk is about no leaders, no authority, and no government.

Maybe to you, but punk is about whatever the song writer wants it to be about. You can't scream "anarchy" and "no rules" and then enforce rules about what can or can't be punk.

I'm not the one blasting My car stereo in front of peoples houses 24/7. People have way too much freedom in this country and it's going to be taken away because they simply cannot handle it.

So excluding immigrants isn't exclusion now just because they haven't been able to jump through ridiculous legal hoops.

They commit crime disproportionate to their population. Blacks comprise 13% of the population in the US and account for over half of violent crimes.

I will never accept fascists as punk so fuck off.

Illegal Immigration is at its lowest point in 17 fucking years thanks to Trump and he hasnt even started the wall. Watch, zero illegal immigration before the end of his term.

You mean half of people arrested.

That's nothing new and I know you're trying to single out a certain group here but all demographics of young people do this

It's almost like crime is more prevalent in underrepresented/poor populations

lil uzi vert is the new punk its alive and well

>Conservatives run almost everything besides media

How are they the punks again?

Change the policy nut the policy will be enforced. We decide things in this country by legislation.

>so fuck off

No thanks :)

Then admit you use your legal system to racially discriminate.

Null fucking shit. Car stereos are way more powerful then they used to be and you're the one who just got all ageist. I talk to these people and it's not just kids not it has a damn thing to do with it. And that's kust for starters. Police facilitate communication and cooperation. Otherwise nobody gives a fuck.

>way too much freedom
Well. Yeah. Kind of. The example you used is straight up illegal where I live, lol. And I'm fine with that.

Are the immigration rules different for whites?

I believe there will be less. Not zero. That's fucking impossible unless you want a totalitarian police state like East Germany.

It's illegal where I live too but without police nobody gives a fuck. People respond to force.

Lowest point in 17 years just by threat is pretty impressive. Don't be surprised.

Nope.

There's way more poor whites than there are poor blacks in the US. They still don't commit anywhere near the same amount of violent crime.

Ah, I see. Where I live, the mere sight of a police car is enough to calm them right the fuck down. And cops aren't even armed here.

Whites can afford to jump through your hoops and aren't desperate for a better life.

I'll be surprised if he manages zero illegal immigration without turning the country into East Germany.

I have lived around illegal immigrants all my life and they are absolutely not desperate. They have made a choice.

Yes, your unsourced bullshit statistics don't even challenge what I said.

So you'd be happy living dirt poor in Mexico, where gangs funded by the US roam and sell drugs?

>unsourced bullshit statistics
>image literally cites its own source

inb4 Department of Justice statistics are just trying to keep the KANGZ down.

>if they arrest you it means you did it
Moron.

Other people do. They mwantay an easier way but it's not desperation. Anyone I've talked to who is literally desperate is because they're a fucking criminal in their own country. Nobody there wants to put up with their bullshit so they come here.

And in case you didn't know most of these people aren't Mexican and Mexico doesn't want their sorry assess either.

t. white kid who has never met an oppressed person or had contact with a marginalised group

You mean the Mexican government, which is a puppet of the US.

Where do those DOJ stats say blacks were arrested for 52% of homicides? It says they committed them. Sorry, princess.

I fucking wish. I have not shared a wall with a legal immigrant in years. In my neighborhood I have literally never once shared a wall with a legal citizen.

How would they have record if they didn't arrest and convict them?

Oh then I can look forward to them paying for the wall then right?

t. tumblrwhale

Sure you haven't. Your gated community doesn't allow non-WASPs.
It would be American money anyway.

Why are you conflating arrest with conviction? Are you retarded?

How can they know they did it if they don't convict them? You can't be convicted without arrest.

Try reading my post again. I have lived and worked with illegal immigrants for many many years in Austin

Correct. Punks used to be right wing, left wing, apolitical, anarchist. But now it's just an embarrassing vehicle for Tumblrism.

Name?

No shit? When did I argue otherwise? What are you even trying to say here?

>Sure you haven't. Your gated community doesn't allow non-WASPs
I bet the various leftist celebrity mouthpieces like Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin live among very many wetbacks and totally not in a gated rich community where...oh wait.

>every white person lives in a gated community

You need to think about how the data is collected my dude. The government's not omniscient or anything - it's taken from arrest data. Sure, blacks commit a lot of crimes, no one's denying that. But they're also arrested far more often, and face discrimination in the criminal/legal process.

Remember when Lena Dunham said a few years ago that she gets scared when she's walking down the street and there's a black guy behind her?

/mlpol/

>criticizes leftists
>names centrist neoliberals
>thinks there's an actual left in America anymore

I bet you guys think Michael Bloomberg is a radical lefty too

>You need to think about how the data is collected my dude.

Cite exactly what issue you have with the way the DOJ collected that data.

>But they're also arrested far more often

Because they're far more often responsible for the crimes committed. That isn't a mistake. They aren't arresting blacks when they should've arrested a white or an asian guy. Black neighborhoods are hotbeds of crime so obviously they're policed harder than middle class suburbs or high income areas. You police where the crimes are taking place, and in the US, it's in black neighborhoods.

>and face discrimination in the criminal/legal process.

Wanna avoid the legal system/prison? Stay in school, stay out of trouble and get a job. Recipe for success. Works wonders for every other race.

I think Bernie Sanders seems like a pretty cool guy and I hope he's able to run for president again in 2020.

I think he already confirmed that he won't. Nigga's getting pretty fucking old.

>drumpf
kys