SAUSAGE PARTY Is A Hilarious Movie So Unwoke That It’s Woke AF

>SAUSAGE PARTY Is A Hilarious Movie So Unwoke That It’s Woke AF

>Seth Rogen's animated food comedy is legit amazing.

HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDTW3m51BHE
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI
youtube.com/watch?v=CTclYDFOxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=lAE0me7l7_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks franco

so lurk i sturk with turk

>america circa 2016

>journalist are paid to write this shittily.

Delete this post immediately

So is Rogen gonna pull the same publicity stunt he did with that awful Interview flick?

What a desperate talentless hack

that's a satire site

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY ANUS

America never fails to amuse me.

the writer is from italy tho

thanks europe

>SAUSAGE PARTY Is A Hilarious Movie So Unwoke That It’s Woke AF

What the fuck does this even mean? Is this really how people talk nowadays?

>journalist

>So Unwoke That It's Woke AF

ill torrent it then probably immediately forget about it

>woke

Didn't think I would say this, but bring back ebonics. It's a thousands time better than this "woke" shit.

What publicity stunt?

>Faraci

'no'

>What the fuck does this even mean? Is this really how people talk nowadays?

l have no idea what it means either, maybe l'm just not hip anymore

>Directed by James Rolfe

Is "woke" not a nigger word?

It is, but I separate these new terms like "woke" and "we wuz kings" from older ebonics.

Seth "Just Cuck My Shit Up" (((Rogan))) trying to corrupt kids

Not even surprised anymore...

I can translate

>Sausage Party is a hilarious movie that's so unaware of society's problems that it actually makes fun of society.
>(((Seth Rogen's))) animated food comedy is amazing.

The issue is with "woke", since woke refers to an aware about something, usually in the context of social issues.

Legit is another issue. It means that the speaker is of dubious veracity and tends to lie a lot. Avoid people that use "legit" in conversations, they're untrustworthy

It's all a bastardisation of the English language by people whose IQs are too low to form proper sentences. All nigger-speak needs to die.

>woke

What is this? 1st time I've seen it. I'm going to see it everywhere now aren't I?

Incorrect usage no less. It's from someone that wants to be be cool.

Agreed

Deport the jews to israel too and tell the world what they are doing.

>negro twitter terms

stop. you faggots are embarrassing yourselves.

So does woke mean good now?

Is this written by Faraci?

I think it's just the black version of "really makes you think" at this point

Could you actually imagine going through 13 years of primary education, doing well enough that you get yourself a place in a journalism course, doing 4 years until you graduate, getting hired for a hip new web based magazine only to write like you're a fuckin 14 year old retard.

Jesus Christ.

Someone post the orgy part of the script

wew is that real?

Why don't you look it up

>tfw there's no coming back from this
>professionalism is dead
>there are no centralized industries to enforce standards or ethics now even if the desire existed to
>everything is random internet bullshit where interns get """"paid"""" to """"research"""" articles by performing internet searches with google
>nothing will ever get better
>civilization is dead and my generation pulled the trigger

Reminder this movie literally ends up a food orgy, that's humor value could have been doubled if that scene was literally just actual food being smashed together with dialogue over it.

Instead people were paid to animate food fucking each other

>Devin 'I review films based on their politics' Farcri

Is there a gayer man on the planet?

north korea hack

>tends to lie a lot

THATS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE

IT JUST LETS ON TO THEIR AWARENESS OF THE PERVASIVENESS OF UNTRUTHS AND HALF-TRUTHS BEING BANDIED ABOUT AS UNQUESTIONED TRUTHS

IN FACT THE WOKEST AF NIGGAS WILL USE LEGIT TO DIFFERENTIATE A PROPER TRUTH FROM THE SEA OF LIES PERMEATING EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY

ALSO BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER ANY MORE THAN OTHER LIVES MATTER, MORE WHITES ARE KILLED BY COPS THAN BLACKS ARE IN CURRENT YEAR, SO STFU BLM #WOKE

There will be no wake because it is so woke.

How does it feel for a Sup Forums neckbeard to know that they'll never see this much money in their lives?

I mean I know what BS you'll give as a response "only j00z care about money I have honor!!!" but nobody buys that shit.

..Was that leaked script fake or something?

Judging from that it seemed like awful tryhard garbage.

Guys, "Woke" means socially aware. Seriously

Make them, fatass. I wanna see some neckbeard get shot by a female cop in front of a synagogue on TV.

Considering that the Ghosbusters script leak was spot on I can't imagine this is any different.

Prepare for a gratuitous food orgy scene.

it's basically a term for someone in the SJW twitter club

Why does a board whose biggest joke is about penis'/gay sex (i.e. baneposting) get so triggered by penis jokes?

I mean you're all a bunch of pedophiles yet this movie bothers you for being dirty? I don't get it.

What the fuck is wrong with that potato? Why does it have eyes and shit?

Spuds maybe?

>unwoke

i mind sand niggers and chinese destroying the west less and less

money is nothing if you don't have true love....

Yeah, but by "socially aware" it really means, "agrees with my prescribed agenda"

yeah, you're right

sony must be spending a shitload promoting this

there was one ad for it during every single commercial break for nearly 2 fucking hours on fxx

and it looks fucking awful

youtube.com/watch?v=gDTW3m51BHE

sex humor mixed with food. rogan has smoked too much

YFW SAUSAGE PARTY IS 5X MORE PROFITABLE THAN FEMINIST GHOSTBUSTERS

DOHOHOHO

SAUSAGE

It's the black version of "redpilled".

As in "awakened to reality ".

>So Unwoke That It’s Woke AF

This is what happens when black people are allowed on the Internet

>fembusters almost kills sony
>sausage party save it

would actually be pretty great

It's the left version of Redpilled

>hahah lmao it's so funny
>there's literally a scene in the film where jewish bagel argues with palestinian flatbread about shelf space

wtf i love seth rogensternbergelstein now

So, bluepilled.

>Police iz tryna kill us
>We wuz Kings
>Africa is the mother country
>Egyptians invented science and speech
>The whyte devil stole it somehow

I thought it was more about how Bane was a bigger man, both in physical size, muscularity and presence. Bane was a leader to his men. A trait that CIA admired. Look at how CIA treats his men vs how Bane treats his.

For you could also be a sarcastic remark, a bit of wordplay. For you, denoting CIA's impotent rage against the superior tactical and charismatic strength that Bane displayed.

>somehow
user, are you not familiar with tricknology?

>white people pretending that the writer in the op isnt white and that any black slang isnt immediately appropriated by white

N*****s am I white bros? XD

that fucking filename!

People loved that stupid sex scene in Team America, why would this be any different?

why does it have eyes all over is a better question.

same. I just give my money directly the China now. I can't wait for them to become our overlords.

Here's footage of Devin Faraci getting beaten up:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI

Is there going to be a big black sausage?

Shut up whitey, you wouldn't be anywhere without your superior Asian overlords.

actually can't wait for this film senpai

Don't make me *trick* you like my grandfathers did the blacks.

>but bring back ebonics

youtube.com/watch?v=CTclYDFOxNo

Spuds are also called "potato eyes". In America at least.

>I can't wait for them to become our overlords.
>japans lost decade 2.0

lel

>trying to rp with anons
you fucking queerbait.

It'll be alright like most Rogan shit. Sup Forums over reacting usually means nothing until you watch the movie.

I'm from Florida and I've never heard this shit in my life what??

There was another story posted earlier that said something like "Chris Hemsworth had a scene that was more fire than 1000 fire emojis" earlier.

Is this what journalism is now? These people are paid to write this shit and it reads like a thirteen year old uneducated teenager wrote it on their iphone.

>trying to rp with anons
Just quoting Nation of Islam, sperglord, read a book.

I'm talking about technology and automation, you fucking dolt.
Take your cute history lesson back to Sup Forums fagwad.

>So Unwoke That It’s Woke AF

AMERICAN JOURNALISM IS A MEME

there is no true love nigga

u think u'd find your true love in a planet of 7 billion??? LOL

women are replaceable

Fuck off, ISIL.

>"movies is flicks"

blacks confirmed plebs

Fuck him. At least I can banepost.

Actually I only just figured this out moments ago by stumbling on this vid youtube.com/watch?v=lAE0me7l7_s

She fucking says it and my mind was blown.

So is Europenis journalism.

Not american but a potato eye is any part of a potato that is sprouting

Here in Australia and also in the UK, a "spud" means the entire potato and the little gritty things that you dig out while you peel it are called "eyes".

Pretty sure that's standard English everywhere, too, since it's clearly appearing in an American movie. You guys are just retarded.

>Spuds are also called "potato eyes". In America at least.

What? No.

yeah well me and him both live in notoriously stupid states so please be nicer

>Could you actually imagine going through 13 years of primary education, doing well enough that you get yourself a place in a journalism course, doing 4 years until you graduate, getting hired for a hip new web based magazine only to write like you're a fuckin 14 year old retard.

get a load of this angry outdated fossil

bet he not even woke at all hahahha

So how are normies going to react to the massive orgy at the end of the movie.

This. My shitty education wasn't my fault. My parents really set me back which is why I don't talk to them.

>being retarded
I mean I've never been around anyone that felt the need to say what those things on the potato were. Not to get all /ck/ on you but I only ever, chop up potatoes for fries with skin on after washing them, or, washing them and then peeling them for mashed potatoes.
And sometimes I grill them but the skin stays on, and I never really do anything with that part of the potato unless something is growing out of it?

do bloggers make any money? or is it all in advertising like, they're not just a blogger, and they aren't getting paid to blog, they're getting paid to write articles that promote some kind of product in someway, ie, go see this dumb movie because "insert teenage language"