Rupert

Nigger

Shadilay

titters

I'm with this guy

Dr. Quinn

winrar

Brad

"I hate you. I don't even know you and i hate you. I hope all the bad things in lufe happen to you and only you"

My mom

Jeffy

Kek, I wish this would've won instead of the faggoty Rupert post.

Wonrard

Ha i know rupert won but cmon guys we can do better

please please please please please please make sure your tank has at least half a foot of room to dig down (sand/dirt/leaflitter mix) so the cute lil guy can molt

pleeasssee dont make him molt above ground :C

Sheldon

Rolling for you to crush him

Hermes

watch that edge son

voodoo crab

Golem

Cunt claw

put it in your ass

I complained too when I first heard about this movie. It's getting to the point of discrimination with these caricature stereotypes assigned to anthropomorphic animals. It's downright insulting to furries and otherkin for companies to continually play up these racial stereotypes. Furries have been dealing with this sorta thing for a long time and I for one am tired of it. It needs to fucking STOP. Not every fox needs to be a sly criminal, bunnies don't have to be oversexualized bubbly thumpers, and don't get me started on how they portrayed all the predators going crazy off a fucking drug. Come on. Cannibal is only on a rise in Papa New Guinea and that's among regular humans, it is not furries eating people. This whole issue has me worked up and I don't think laying out in the sun is going to calm me down right now. Fuck disney and fuck this movie.

Faggot

CRAWWWWLING IIINN MY SKIIINN

>says we can do better
>gets dubs and doesn't do better