What does Sup Forums think about chess?

what does Sup Forums think about chess?

i like hungry hungry hippos

i like horse meat

I like it, whether I win or lose I feel good providing I don't make a stupid mistake.

i think the rook is the best for inserting into the anus

I like how white always goes first

we should start a troll campaign of how chess is racist and the rules need to be changed cause current year

chess is fucking shit. you have to learn a ton of theory just to get destroyed by some autist. no thanks

That would be nice. Make a bunch of fake SJW accounts, then some dimwitted real SJW join in and they get all the flame

Perfect game for autists.

dont ignore me you rancid swine.

someone has it.

whites go first in chess.

always preferred checkers instead

It's a great game. Especially good to play as one ages because it is so abstract.

Found the brainlet.

It's pointless to play because a computers can beat all humans anyway.

>white goes first
>queen can move the most spaces but king is still the most important piece

Top kek

I'll make your face abstract

> Queen does all the dirty work
> Can easily replace her if she bites it

perfect.

its fitting in all sense

i would completly be down for that. but i know it wont work so im not wasting my time on that.

please don't ruin chess

Quit saying that Grandpa! I love you damnit!

"If only a woman's emotions were like chess, black and white"

Spend hundred of hours studying to go up a couple hundred elo and still get rocked by 10 year olds at competitions.

Muh feels

Sup Forums doesn't have the brain capacity to play Chess, the average Sup Forumstard would think too linear to play a proper game.

I always play against women because every time I play against a man I lose.

It's like a swordfight.you must think first before you move.

Kek

Is that a challenge?

somebody once

people don't play me in chess anymore my stategy was too good
you see i have the mage cast a spell of speed on my knight who then dismounts his horse and sacrifices it in the name of the sun god to get a +10 to dexterity
then i simply teleport and replace the queen, and when the king is distracted by my supreme fellating skills i strike and stab him between the 4th and 5th rib getting a straight shot at his heart with a +30% chance at a crit.

Wait, I don't get it. Were they angry because they forgot to pack a trap reverse card? I mean that's a rookie mistake

Any Grandmasters on here?? Who has the highest rating?

that's exactly what i told them!!

Me is. Rating is 50.
Me good.

Good game but when I do play it I'm up against somebody really good who pummels me or somebody who sucks therefore it gets old wasting them.

1100 here. I wish I was good. :(

Thats not too bad. I bounce between 1500-1700

It is pretty bad, I at least want to be better than Martin Shkreli (1300)

1 d4 d5 2 c4 c3

It's interesting but the best way to play is to do a shot whenever you take a piece.

Just check out some chess games on youtube. Mato does a great job with explaining good games. You may be able to learn a thing or two from them. anything to get better than that guy

Thank you, I will. :)

>Sup Forums

Fucking Kek

Slightly overrated.

this is true for anygame

1750 on LiChess fwiw. I'm a filthy casual

c3? Uh, not legal. Found the non-autist.

Nah, John Bartholomew and ChessBrah are the only watchable chess channels on YT

I agree with John. He is great. Havent heard of the other one. I'll check it out.

user name? im on there as well

John's commentary is better, but ChessBrah (Eric Hansen) is a 2600+ GM, so the games are better. He plays Hikaru regularly. And his channel has great coverage of the Pro Chess League.

I would, but I use my real name, so..

fair enough. it would just have been fun to play with some people

blame Spanish queen Isabella. Before "Mad Queen" chess, the piece was the Vizier, and could move only one square diagonally.

chess does not have tits

Pretty sure this would work and you could get sjws to rage on fucking chess

How was queen isabella a mad queen shithead? This is not game of fucking thrones, she was actually one of the greastest leaders of Europe and surely one of the greatest of spain though obviously cruel is some ways

>same can be said about literally anything

Good point

when Shatranj came from Persia to Europe in the 1500s, there were many powerful queens in European nations, so they changed the piece next to the King from Vizier to Queen and upgraded its power. Took a long time to adapt the rest of the game to this powerful piece (plus the Bishop upgraded from the Elephant which only jumped two squares diagonally), such as adding the Kings Leap move, which became castling.

>tfw castling and your opponent asks what the fuck you are doing just moving pieces around and cheating.

oh boy. Just wait till you get to en passant and your opponent has their jimmies rustled

lol true, *c6, slav defense

Sluta posta på Sup Forums beard

I think it's boring and people confuse chess skill with intelligence

This is brilliant. Let's do it. I just listened to a recent segment on NPR and the black speaker mentioned chess. He also spoke of how it is necessary to renounce your whiteness in favor of a deeper humanity

It is a pseudointellectual, shallow and pedantic affair

Or a big dick

>4 Chan
>Thinks

>pick only one

I wonder if anyone created a chess set made of nothing but dildos, vibrators, and buttplugs?

wait no fuck you guys i like chess dont SJW it

It'll survive. Chess is tough and street smart

Here's a modern chess board I picked up at the flea market recently

Would suck and have butt fuck the fag shit out of me

Someone start a game, post a screencap and play against /b.

e4

Grandmasters on b? nope

from where to where?

My user is Gemes on lichess - hmu and anyone else

e5 =) (Hello my lovely wife of my life ;) )

eeww, dont mix the colors

f4

xf4 !

pawn from e2 to e4

I hit you up.

>2017
>still playing chess
european chess is dead.

the world championship mostly are remis.
almost every win is won by higher speed or endurance instead of a better strategy.
try chinese or korean chess. way better concept.

It's pretty black and white, in my opinion.