Prove to me that the Holocaust happened

Prove to me that the Holocaust happened

>Protip: You can't

Prove to me you're not a faggot

The holocaust pretty much is fake. Even before I researched it the very thought of Germany of killing their free labor force never made sense to me as a kid when they are fighting a two front war with limited supplies and manpower

Prove to me how millions of people just "vanished" off the face of the earth

Wrong

What's definitely true is that ur a faggot

Let's have a look at them census records shall we?

Because Hitler and his associates hated the Jews/Gipsies/Gays etc so much, it didn't matter whether it benefited Germany or not. Also, less people = less distributed supplies.

The Nazis employed skilled Jewish workers. Many were sent as slaves to work in private industry,

Unskilled workers and white collar Jews were worked to death, starved or simply killed.

Why tie up manpower guarding the Jews, why waste food and energy keeping them alive?

Please go back to Sup Forums

Those were taken in 1933, the first concentration camp was opened in March of 1933. Don't be so fucking stupid.

>1933
>first camp wasnt opened until autumn of 1933, fully operational until 1934
Keep chugging that liberal kool-aid you fucking fascist sheep.

I don't the liberals deny the Holocaust. You got the parties mixed up

millions and millions of people were witness to it.
done
/thread

>Implying the mass murder of Jews wasn't a war aim, you fucktard

The evidence is presented at Holocaust museums. Visit one and judge for yourself.

>people actually spent time to create these Holocaust denial pictures

Please leave shill

Aaaaaaaaaaand liberal fascism and oppression of alternative views.
So good to see your tolerance and progressiveness.

There was no swimming pool or dental clinic at Auschwitz, I've been. The so called "sporting activities" "release of the Jews" or "Pharmaceutical aid" was all propaganda created by the Nazis (Joseph Goebbels) to bring in more Jews or 'unwanteds'

Holocaust museums curated by? Jews.

>Oppression of alternative facts

Fixed

So you're calling Hitler a liar? You're such a bad Nazis it makes my blood tattoo hurt.

You're very, very confused.

Lern2evidence...

So what? Check it and if it's fake you will see it right away.
By the way, the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam is managed and curated by non Jews deliberately.

U know the time u took to call me a shill u could've used to disproven or debunk my pics with some evidence instead of ad hominem

>youve been
>to the camp
>80 years after it stopped functioning as such
Guess you're an expert, then. Let's all go home Sup Forumsoys.

nein deine

You're too retarded for that. If you don't want to take the time to find out for yourself then you are just a shill. There are overwhelming evidence yet want an user to point it out for you? Sad.

israel

>You're very, very confused.
Projection.
Tell me how you liberals aren't fascists.
Anything that disagrees with your dogmatic ideals instilled into you from pre-school, you try to censor. When you can't censor it, you spin it and write it as evil and hateful.

How is it hateful to bring potential truth to light? Because you were taught from age 4 that Nazi's are the de-facto bad guys and that fucks with your world view.

Even if the Holocaust did happen in full fury as history books say, with 6 million people dying from it, the Soviet Union still killed some 8 million fucking people, most of them Jews, during the Doctor's Plot.

Where's your liberal outrage for those Jews?

Wake up. You've been fucking lied to from day one.

Notice how the user that keeps replying to me never once tries to debunk what I post

Do you know what evidence is?

Also it's not just the liberals that understand facts. Almost all conservatives aren't Holocaust deniers. You are one of the few retards that deny facts.

OK, what's the point of all this? At the end of the day the Krauts still got their shit kicked in.

I would have noticed if there was a swimming pool or dental facilities. The place is still in pretty good shapes which allow historians to tell which buildings are which. I've seen the sleeping quarters (a big row of wooden beds where 5/6 people would sleep at once) I've seen the shitting quarters (holes in a wooden box that stretched for about 15 different holes on each side which allowed zero privacy), I've seen the gas chambers and solitary confinement chambers. I'm not an expert by any means but from the 15-foot barbed wire and guard towers, I think I can safely bet that they weren't allowed to leave.

Most of them are fake, but if you bother to look it up there are scientific studies with ground testings and such that disprove most of the "mass graves" and such.

The Holocaust obviously happened and a lot of people died, but not 6 million jews. There were barely 6 million jews in all of Europe in that period. People often forget that a huge part of the 11 million or so dead at the hands of the Nazi regime were blacks, gipsies, handicapped people, etc.

Fucked up as hell and also kinda messed up how some people profited off of it. I hate the shit that happened during that regime, it was gruesome beyond words, but the fake numbers, the obvious lies of certain procedures, treatment of POWs, etc.? That's just not right.

You don't fight evil with other forms of evil. You fight evil with the truth and taking the higher ground.

What is your motivation to believe there was no Holocaust? Does it make you feel better about humanity to try to convince yourself that this couldn't have happened?

>Will call any source other than his images Jewish lies

I don't want to debunk it for you. I want you to stay retarded your whole life and embarrass yourself. Please continue to deny the Holocaust.

>You are one of the few retards that deny facts.
I mean, you keep using that word "facts" and presenting none.
You sure you wanna do that? Claim knowledge on a topic but present no credentials on the topic?

Right now, you're one of the people that think getting a flu shot causes autism. That's where you fall on the spectrum of credibility.

>PROJECTING

>I've seen the shitting quarters (holes in a wooden box that stretched for about 15 different holes on each side which allowed zero privacy
Don't ever go into the armed forced. Zero privacy triggers you?

>I've seen the gas chambers and solitary confinement chambers.
With zero remnants or traces of consolidated reactants/byproducts anywhere in those chambers.

>I think I can safely bet that they weren't allowed to leave.
Yes. It was a concentration camp. Like america/Britian/Japan/Italy used.

So your "historical evidence" consists of pictures made by other conspirators, not exactly reliable, is it?

Aaaaaaaaaaand evasion.
Liberal fascism always falters in the face of demanding factual substance.

JIDF really needs to try more with their shilling perhaps if they let their rabbi suck their dingus maybe they'll calm down with their autistic screeching

To all anons just coming in:

Don't try to provide facts and evidence to debunk the Holocaust deniers.

Let the stupid stay stupid.

Let them live their life in a lie. Their numbers are insignificant, their intelligence too low to have any impact in reality.

Just laugh at them and move on to another thread.

OK, Ill ask what Leuchter's qualifications are as a scientist.

>Muh isms

Yet if they were treated as humans would they not have been given cubicles? If they had so much luxury wouldn't they have that at least? Samples of Zyklon B can be found on the walls of the chambers. You say that Jews were allowed to leave the camps yet they weren't.

the Germans imported a lot of kikes from Russia during the war. Either that or the smell of money brought the rest out of the woodwork.

you don't belong on this website you cancer, please off yourself brain dead normie.

guess that's why there's a place for a diving board

Their owned armed forces weren't given cubicles.

Zyklon B was NOT found on the walls of the chambers.

It was 6 millions before, now it's 11! The body count is still going up OP, so it must be true!

You are taking into account the size of the whole building instead of just the seats. You also realise that ashes are smaller than a person don't you?

Modern ovens have to deal with fat ass american bodies while German crematoriums had lank ass typhoid infected jews. They could stack like 5 to an oven at a time.

Different concentration camps killed different numbers of people you idiot.

lol who believes this crap?

try to train your dog to recognize wrong notes in 30 minute long symphonies. yeah, ok.

I'm done for today anyone who wishes to know more about the holocaust being fake get this book debunks it's all with science and mathematics.

This plaque was in the same place. Someone called them out on their lie and they had to replace it with a more realistic number. It's at the same camp.

Which camp was the plaque in?

the 2 pictures are from the same camp at different times you fucking dick rider

It says Auschwitz-Birkenau on the plaque. There's a hint.

Considering that Auschwitz and Birkenau were two separate camps with Birkenau killing more people I don't find that strange.

Fuckin amerifags.