Name one character who can beat The Flash

Name one character who can beat The Flash.

Protip: you can't

Any character I draw.

>you draw them to slow
>flash one hit KO's them

Anyone with time control powers

*it's a hologram *

Because?

God

Yeah right. This is the Flash we're talking about.

He's basically canonically omnipotent.

He travels freely in time too.

All Superman needs to do is fly fast enough to crush the spacetime continuum by brute force, and the Flash is killed. His speedforce is a trickery based bullshit.

You just need a writer who isn't a worthless patsy.

>All Superman needs to do is fly fast enough to crush the spacetime continuum
When has he ever done this?

Supes could probably retcon punch flash into a weaker power set

He used to do it all the freaking time. It's how time travel works, and then some. Just keep going faster and faster and you'll twist it around worse than a black hole.

The writers are complete scientifically illiterate goofballs.

You might say, well, Flash can do that too by going fast enough. That's where the brute energy of Superman comes in to play where speedforce cannot because it is trickery.

I'd have Superman fly into the speedforce dimension or wtf they are calling it nowadays, you hear some punches and oofs, and he flies out, "It's broken now, no more speedforce."

inb4 that's not how it works
that's why you need a writer who isn't a patsy

Saitama from one punch man

Squirrel girl

You need a connection to the speedforce to enter it, as far as I know.

why?

me

Not even close to Flash's speed. He took hits from Boros.

Seconded

Flash can cause Saitamas atoms to explode

Literally anyone. Flash is a over powered joke.

Squirrel Girl, Mr Manhattan, Dr. Strange, Galactus, White Lantern Hal Jordan, Superman Prime, Superboy Prime, Darksied, Charles Xavier, The Doctor, Wally West, I could go on.

Because it's squirrel girl.

The Mighty Thor

Because Marvel enjoys having their LULRANDUMB characters defeat galactus.

From Spongebob?

Franklin Richards

I'm kinda humored you're bringing out all of the heavy hitters for lil' old flash.

Talking about the tv show, anyone could beat the flash.
Because of his incredible stupidity
Each character he faces could be stopped in 10 seconds

Goku
>but flash can run ftl
Yeah but he can't teleport.

Sit the fuck down.

Physics

>some loser faggot nobody heard of before the Sherlock movie

Flash is faster than teleportation.

Please

Dormammu has been in comics, animations, and video games before, you sperg.

Flash can run faster than instant teleportation, and before you tell me that's impossible go read a summary of einstien's theory of relativity and the definition of instant.

c'mon step it up

The One Above All
The Presence

He deserves it. Flash is up there with Superman, Martian Manhunter, and White Lantern Hal Jordan as one of the most powerful heroes in all of dc.

/thread

My mother if I turned her into a character

>implying anyone has ever heard of him

Reverse Flash gets fucked over by a Grodd on a good day. Nobody cares.

Goku can cover planetary distances faster than human reaction time.

How the fuck can flash be faster than that?

Maybe not the movie audience, but I suspect that don't know about Shuma-Gorath either.

I literally told you how to understand how it works in the post. The concept of an instant totally falls apart as you approach light speed.

Batman.

*Teleports behind flash "nothing personal kid"

>comparing the Flash to human reaction time
Just stop.

Well to be fair, I knew who he was even before the Dr. Strange movie was annonced, and I'm not even really into marvel.

The daily amount of kcal

Not likely. Possible, sure, but not likely.

I did, you mongoloid.

Batman has a contingency for each and every JLA member.

Flash is k

>tfw user never had a childhood
feel bad for you my nigga

Deadman.

His stepsister sure keeps cucking him despite his power

>itt neckbeard autists discuss who would win even though they live in a universe without the laws of physics
You can't fucking argue when 99 of 100 super heroes consistently break the laws of fucking physics.

Curios. How?

Been proven by naked men and when women had no power to prove. The turtle always wins.

Yes, and despite that he consistently loses to superman, the hero he works alongside most and has ample time to study. There are 5 times I can think of in all of comics that batmanhas fought supes when he had prep time and/or help. He lost 4 of them, and the 5th was a draw. So this is bats fighting someone whose abilities and personality he fully understands, with prep time, andhe STILL can't win.

Have you no imagination?

My dick

Kraftwerk
Echoes act 3
Bohemian Rhapsody

>jojo
Get out.

the flash beats himself
he is his own worst enemy
he will lead himself to his own destruction

Bugs Bunny.

I'm imagining a chicken with all of the Flash' powers except 1% better.
There, someone who can beat the Flash.

Hey guys, what's goin-
*everything disappears*

...oh.

>be invisible
>possess unsuspecting flash
>proceed to drown

Theoretically, The Flash (Barry Allen AND Wally West) can't be beaten. I mean there are other heroes like Superman and Wonderwoman who also have super speed, but the goddamned flash can perceive events that happen in less than an attosecond. He can practically see the future because he has all the time in eternity to run in and consider every possible outcome of a situation and then decide what to do from there. I think the only way either Barry Allen or Wally West would possibly be beaten is by someone tricking/outsmarting them, like Batman. It would be difficult with how insanely fast The Flash is, but not impossible.

Kid flash because he's lighter therefore can outpace him

just throw down a spike strip or some caltrops.

>Name one character who can beat The Flash.

A discerning comic book fan who doesn't buy overpowered ADHD superhero drivel.

But can perceive muh microtime and phase through objects because plot>physics

Trap him in a lead box a la Wiley E Coyote, then drop it in a body of water.

So whatcs to stop other cosmic level entities from beating him? Like Mr Manhattan, The Doctor, Galactus,etc.

The writers.

flash is gay

all superheroes are

Most of society disagrees with you.

He can move through solid objects

Beerus or Whis.

Fine, spike his lunch with Plutonium

the flash? never heard of her

Madara Uchiha.
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand,

Element Lad
Max Mercury
Starman

having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Quicksilver

GER
D4C Love train
Heavy weather

He can see things on the atomic level.

LE EDGY xD