What good are these? They say Watson 540 on them

What good are these? They say Watson 540 on them

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/watson-540-285.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pill imprint WATSON 540 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 10 mg. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.

Those are the new watson 540s. They deliver more of what you need than last year's model.

Those are marijuanas

eat em both and roll a joint, you'll thank me

10mil hydros. I usually take one when I go out for the night drinking, keeps me from feeling as drunk as I actually am(it's an opiate). Fun on their own if you take both at the same time, but stay away from alcohol or weed then because it kind of fucks with the high.

Don't do it, it's meant for retarded people. It's anti-psychotic anti-convulsant. These drugs are made for people who cannot stop drooling and spasming.

don't do it! you'll become the assistant of sherlock holmes!

you take something to stop yourself feeling the booze you are paying for? weird logic...
personally i'd save em for the hangover

Kek. Nice Try.

drugs.com/imprints/watson-540-285.html

*ba dum tss*

I like it

When I mean drinking, I mean 30+ mixed drinks and shots in a 4-5 hour period. Typically that leaves most people in a blackout state, one of those 10mg vicodins will keep me somewhat alert and not puking my brains out. It's how I hit my all-time record of a .41 BAC(I was not driving that night). The hangover took almost a full day to occur, kek.

20 mg won't do that much, though I guess if he's got a low opiate tolerance it'll be better than it would for me.

lol

You realise if you were to take an adderall you would also stay up and not puke and it would feel a helluva lot better? or just get some coke if yer going on a bender

20mg wouldn't do fuck al for me either, i'm on 75mg of methadone a day, miss the days where a 20mg oxy would get me high as a kite if i snorted it

Says the faggot who tried weed once. Are you fucking retarded? Yes, you are. Opiates compliment booze and weed all day. Dont listen to this fucking reject OP

Yeah, except I get them prescribed to me so they're easier to find. Addy's are stupid expensive where I live and coke may as well be straight cornstarch. I've only found 'okay' coke twice in the past year - I really wish I lived in Texas or Florida.

Yea, you shouldn't drink like that. That shit will catch up with you. You also shouldn't do shit to mask the effect of that much alcohol either. It's a good way to end up in the ER with alcohol poisoning.

And no I'm definitely not against having fun. I got to a point a few years ago where I was drinking a 5th of whiskey per night, and snorting way more coke than I could really afford. It had stopped being fun well before that point. I was lucky that I managed to quit easily enough while I still could. Most people aren't do lucky.

My friend and his wife were going to a methadone clinic for a while. They talk like it's worse than the hydros and oxy they were originally doing. I've been rather careful about getting hooked on opiates. I avoid doing them too frequently. Even doing that I still have a higher tolerance than I'd like. Adderall is my worse hang-up. I do that shit way too much, but it's more manageable than opiate or benzo addiction. I can do without it without feeling like my body is turning inside out. The depression sucks though.

dude... use tor.. i get all my class a drugs on there, never get crap, always the best grade, trust me!

yeah, lots of ppl say methadone is the worst opioid.. to me it's a lifesaver, in so many ways!! it has stopped me craving heroin.. stpped me sticking needles in my arm pumping whatever noxious shite into my veins.. it's given me my life back so i have nothing but good things to say bout it :)

have an on link?

bump

Oh yeah dude, that was 7 years ago. Now I just sit down with a couple glasses of whiskey a night and listen to music. Party life is over for me now, kek.

google 'tor browser bundle' install it, then google 'alphabay url' and register on there, then go to localbitcoins.com to get your btc (can buy them with cash or banktransfer etc' and away you go, you'll need to learn pgp along the way but it's super easy, enjoy buying drugs in the future :P

I'm not him. Does tor cost anything to download?

nope, totally free