Let's get cucked!

Let's get cucked!
Post pics, stories, whatever of your cuckolding experiences

I have been cucked a couple times. It was fun

Go on...

Like anything, it stops being fun when you stop trusting the people involved. My ex-GF cucked me once in a situation in which I had not 100% aproved it and i ruined our relationship because when I felt she was willing to risk it for a nigger cock I stopped feeling like she was worth it

Did someone say spiderman thread?

Cuckoldry is not synonymous with interracial sex. Also yeah everyone has to be ok with it.

And you, you can just fuck right off

My gf has fucked other men in front of me while I lick her feet and other stuff.
We're pretty careful so we don't do it very often even though we both want more.

I fucked my friends wife while he jerked off. She has a thick Wisconsin accent and is very vocal in bed. Even the noises she made had a Wisconsin accent. Trying not to laugh was distracting and kept me from coming. Pounded her for almost an hour before she couldn't take any more and I jerked off on her tiny tits. My friend cried.

Ohh gaaad, oh craaaap, oh gaaaad!

Something like that?

That's hot

Exactly!

I know, it just in this case her friend was a black guy she was banging from before we met.

I was into it, but when it came down to it I said I was no up for it happening at that moment in time cuz I had to work early next day and etc.

>Go to the bathroom
>come out
>they are making out
>say fuck it and partake
>From then on, shit was never the same

Yes it is. But it's very hard to find trustworthy enough people to do it with

waitin for cucks and couples only.

kik wifer007

I would definitely do that

That one is fugly

I once let a friend who we all know has a foot fetish massage my wife's stockinged feet. He clearly had a raging hard on the whole time and after she said it was the best massage she's ever gotten. Am I a cuck now?

Get out cucks

I find him more cucked than you in that situation

Why is spiderman posting in a cuck thread?

because thats how it works dipshit

tell me that story man. have kik?

Says the retarded faggot

How so?

Girlfriend

>doesn't realize a cuck threads die out really fast compared to spamming them with spiderman and keeping them active

Thanks spiderman. I wanted to jerk off to a big huge nigger cock breaking my gf walls. This gives me some time

That's really fucking hot, I would love to see an older man massage my gfs feet

I'm using sage faggot

Ha I lost my virginity in a PanterA shirt \m/

Faggot

joindotme/609-789-742

>being this spider-mad

Spotted the cuckold!

>im 12 and what is this

We know niggertron. Sage doesn't work fuckboi. It's a joke in this era of Sup Forums, merely a vestige of times when we got so out of hand the mods couldn't keep up. Now it's a kiddy park here and picking out the creeps is like spotting the pedophile outside the chuck-e-cheese. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. But guess what mods actually don't give a fuck about? Cuck threads.

I think feet worship is lame, its like an eunuch's idea of eroticism

Your anger and tears are delicious!

showing my gf that I let fuck other men

You need to die

>kids who say rage are the same who say yolo

Pointing out facts is rage now? Sounds like some lower class faggot talk to me. Did your school shut down too, Tyrone? Must be sad to be this mad Tyrone

Not really cuck but closest I have
>read through old texts on her phone
>details on previous guys she's fucked
>fucked 3 random dudes while on a trip
>descriptions on ex hitting her from behind and shooting all over her back

selfbump

Keep on crying baby, the butthurt keeps on getting better

I'm trying to slowly turn my gf towards cucking me, step 1 for me is getting chastity (which she likes the idea of) step 2 is me cumming less and less and staying chastity while she uses her toys and my mouth more and more step 3 is suggesting that she pretends she's with another while riding big dildos and step 4 will hopefully be cucking me

Anyone else in my position or had luck? What did u do? How'd u do it?

more selfbump

I'm not really into the humiliating or chastity aspect of it. I kind of like to direct, like they are both my slaves and I get to say what they do and how they do it.
My girl has always been into bdsm so it wasn't a huge leap for her. Finding the right guy was tough though

You do realize that this will just end with your relationship getting destroyed.
If she's someone you want to keep, for the love of fuck don't go through with it.

Tell me more as you keep this thread alive

Have I told you thanks btw? Thanks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We got him on the ropes

what if that's the only way she'll tell you what happened?