Trump has an 86% approval rating. Even perhaps the most liberal of all, Yahoo...

Trump has an 86% approval rating. Even perhaps the most liberal of all, Yahoo, posted this story today confirming 86% of America.

This is decisive proof that the daily anti-Trump threads here are paid-for false propaganda by George Soros.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/25/cpac-straw-poll-shows-conservatives-with-trump-think-hes-realigning-movement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a Trumpster, but even i can see that is just a straw poll of CPAC, not America.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Fake and gay

>I'm a Trumpster
lol
>proceeds to attempt to delegitimize a CPAC poll, and as reported from no less than the uber-liberal Yahoo!

Libtards: full of lies
Tell us more about how you are a Trumpster.

ummm, clearly CPAC is America
please explain how demtard polls of urban cities only sampling in NY, LA, and Chicago, are "polls"?
>double standard confirmed
stop drinking the libmedia koolaid

>>I'm a Trumpster
>lol
>>proceeds to attempt to delegitimize a CPAC poll, and as reported from no less than the uber-liberal Yahoo!

>Libtards: full of lies
>Tell us more about how you are a Trumpster.

Look at the picture, top left corner. It's a CPAC straw poll.

d . . . d . . . d . . . don't post the truth, user
it burns
our anus is not yet healed

>ummm, clearly CPAC is America
>please explain how demtard polls of urban cities only sampling in NY, LA, and Chicago, are "polls"?
>>double standard confirmed
>stop drinking the libmedia koolaid

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/25/cpac-straw-poll-shows-conservatives-with-trump-think-hes-realigning-movement.html

The fact is that Trump was right about everything, including the Republicans who hated him and tried to block him every which way from getting in.

He is a true outsider. Let's not forget that the Republicans have consistently COURTED the hispanics each election. Trump proved them dead wrong and did the opposite and look what happened.

This just in, 86% of staunch republicans are still staunch republicans.

None news is none news. Tell me when the pollsters figure out how to actually poll a representative cross section of the entire population, because history shows clearly they can't.

CPAC
>CPAC
CPAC
>CPAC

Dude, everybody knows all these anti-trump threads are from Soros. I doubt anyone on Sup Forums, even b is so dumb as to not think otherwise.

You have to be newfag as fuck not to understand that every thread mocking Trump comes from Soros millenial shilltards making minimum wage. All you have to do is to look at how they write.

youre a retard user, he didnt even get popular vote.

Trump shill detected

How much is that Jew lover paying you?

sort of agreed, then i read this hard to dispute that every 'poll' is otherwise taken from a major liberal city
if you polled north dakota, whaddya suppose the results would be?
cpac is no less legitimate as an "America" poll, than is a liberal poll sampling only from the NYC area
so your laughing only makes you seem dumb against the backdrop of reality

Just because there are other polls just as biased as CPAC doesn't mean all biased polls represent America. It just means they are biased.

Sure, but you can't pull out logic and use it when it suits your needs, then wholly abandon it and argue the opposite the rest of the time.

Further, the "poll" is not biased at all. In fact, the CPAC poll specifically states what it is -- as opposed to the mainstream polls which claim they represent America.

You have a serious flaw in your logic but maybe you don't understand why.

And you know what the other half of America thinks too.

this the proof that this is right is that against all polls, the money-backers, the media, hispanics, republicans, and everybody else shitting on trump, he still won

explain how poll-logic from yesterday can still apply today?

it can't and you need to throw out your model

turns out the cpac poll more accurately reflects america than the others

I just said biased polls doesn't represent America, whether it is a ultra liberal poll or CPAC. How is this twisting logic? What's the flaw?

>other half
You mean the 3% who are loud, uninformed, unemployed, basement dwelling losers like you who post falsehoods here every day?

Yeah, you are America.

LMFAO

user: your "biased" premise is the flaw in your logic

1. the old model of polling was clearly proven wrong
2. there is nothing "biased" about sampling a group where you disclose that group

>3% of America didn't vote for Trump

You know how I how you don't even have a GED?

that genuinely sounds like trump supporters though...

Lol what the fuck are you talking about

Here's my argument

1. Biased polls do not represent all of America
2. CPAC is a biased poll
3. CPAC does not represent all of America

The Democratic Party is dead.
Plain and simple.
They can never recover as America handed them their arrogance with a boot up the ass out the door!

Yahoo is fake news. Gtfo.

Wrong

Not him, but you make no sense. You saying "biased polls" 3 times in this thread doesn't make you right. They are arguing that your premise, that the polls are "biased", is wrong. They then go on to support their contention.

Instead, you just keep coming back with the same exact spewage of (hurr-durr) "biased polls".

Get a clue and maybe read what they said. There is merit to their position as evidenced by the results of this election wherein all the so-called "unbiased" polls were absolutely WRONG! That massive fact destroys your over-generalization of saying "biased polls". Who gets to determine what is biased? Cuz everybody seemed to be wrong in your world of unbiased 5 minutes ago.

people are sick and tired of dems hiding behind the PC shield while throwing out racist insults at every turn. you had every single advantage and you still lost.

and its blatantly obvious they are trying to unify the minorities against white people.

See
>CPAC is not less legitimate as an "American" poll, than is a liberal poll sampling only from NYC area

Unrepresentative sample, no matter disclosed or not, does not represent all of America, hence it's called unrepresentative. That is what makes them biased.

Fake news

Your reading comprehension is pathetic. Exactly how fucking retarded are you?

you do realize your 1,2,3 is stating the exact same thing over and over again, right?
plus, you not only said biased and doesn't represent (both the same thing, fyi) 3x here, but you said it twice before itt here and here repeating the same argument based on a false premise over and over does not make you right

so basically all polls then.

Different degrees. Some try to be more representative in their sampling.

look at these faggots. they cant even come up with their own buzzwords and are forced say the same thing back like little children.

>What is the structure of a deductive argument?

T R I G G E R E D

Sad!

Why is america so racist. I literally cant understand this. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

There are only 10 anons and 45 posts, nice samefagging. I hope I triggered all you trump fags.

Going to work now.

Anything they disagree with is liberal media.

That doesn't even make any sense, how does pointing out how incredibly stupid you are make me triggered?

Not american, donĀ“t give a shit about you and also thinks "liberals" are stupids (very influentials in my line of work) BUT

I do surveys for a living (not in english XD) and what I just read is a SUPER RETARD FUCK.

So please, think before you talk how stupid you sound.

For starters, the universe of study is different so your comparations are absurd. Then... just think about population and where they live.

Myabe all these guys telling you "think for yourself" are counting on you being an stupid fuck, give it a thougth

>Myabe all these guys telling you "think for yourself" are counting on you being an stupid fuck

You, Sir, deserve a medal.

isnt that the point he was making but in better english?