Okay faggots, based on your experience. What is the best race to date?

Okay faggots, based on your experience. What is the best race to date?
Please list pros and cons
Also fluffy abuse thread while were at it

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/20508#search=artist:jberg360
fluffybooru.org/post/view/28326#search=artist:jberg360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the best race to date?
bruh im here to be a degenerate, not shitpost on Sup Forums

taking requests because im bored.

A smarty mare being forced to eat her own foals to become a "good fluffy".

Gotta love weirdbox...

Personally, I'm a fan of the 400m

Mexican chicks are the best. Delicious food, juicy pussy and a fiery attitude.

Or white girls. very submissive and decent pussy.

I'm white and like white girls. But whatever floats your boat.

>LE HURR DURR
>can't distinct a pony and a bird
>HURRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & check out Snapchat (z) .com now

go shit up some other thread with your spam

they ever finish the fluffy race series?
last I saw most of them were dead and the knight helmet fluffy was about to fight something

This is the last pannel I saw

same

Best race for what? Fucking or which race is superior?

bump

Is this new artist?

100m dash.

+ exciting
+ ends before you get bored

- it's just running men

dump the rest please

Is the mummah dead in the first panel?

Why not. I've also got a bunch of the asides in the mix. Not a ton of the quesada stuff though.

the whole fluffy runner?
godspeed, user, godpseed

It's not scootafluff bad. I've got all of that it's 30-40 panels. never tried that one. this is close but not too bad.

9.1 and 9.2 are the cage shots of the competitors too big for Sup Forums fluffybooru.org/post/view/20508#search=artist:jberg360

Indianapolis 500

Party 19 is too big
> fluffybooru.org/post/view/28326#search=artist:jberg360

part 24

I'M SAVING FUCKEN EVERYTHING

YOU'RE FUCKING BIG MATE

Excellent, glad I can spread good art.

That's everything that's been posted for the main story I've got a text story about goliath and shitbug.

>The coveralls and mask were hot as tits, but Sandra have to admit they were a necessity when dealing with fluffy ponies. She was ecstatic to have gotten a paid internship with Fluffy Runner over the summer. The intention was to get some behind the camera experience for her media degree, but all she had been doing is wiping blood and shit off lenses.

>Sandra's bosses didn't believe in down time so she worked as a grunt until they called her to help with real cameras. Today she was sorting the loads of incoming fluffies. She thanked god that she wasn't one of the guys unloading the collection trucks. Every fluffy found on the city was simply thrown into the back. Any fluffy that didn't die from the heat was covered in shit and piss.

>They did their best to collect any collared or chipped fluffies and send whatever was left back to the owner. The rest were counted and cleaned and set aside for filming. The swollen dams or mares with foals were sent to a different cleaning area. She smiled as she thought of the mare challenges Fluffy Runner produced. They always reminded Sandra of her sisters and their baby obsessions.

>"Pwease nice human, fwuffy need fine speciaw fwiend." Daydream broken, Sandra looked down at her fluffy cargo. One of three dams looked up with big watery eyes. Her belly swollen so much she looked like a puffy balloon. Its legs couldn't even reach the floor of the cart. No wonder this one didn't get away.

>"Yah, I'm pretty sure your special friend is dead. If not he will be soon so, you know, don't make any plans to go curtain shopping."

>Immediately the fluffy started bawling, "Speciaw fwiend haf foweva sweepies? Hue hue hue hue." Sandra chuckled. Fucking fluffies, man.

>She unloaded the dams into a pallet cage. Because of the volume of fluffies going through the warehouse each day they came up with a simple plan to house and move large amounts at once. Big cardboard containers normally used for shipping produce were lined with plastic. Pile the fluffies in and you could move the whole thing around with a pallet jack, or even stack them with a forklift.

>As Sandra started walking away she heard, "Biggest poopies! Babies coming!" She loved watching fluffies give birth. The pained look on their face was adorable. Sandra looked in and saw that it was the yellow fluffy that went onto labor. Already wiggling her hooves and crying the dam started screaming.

>'This is gunna be good,' Sandra thought to herself, 'Totally going to be a bloody one.'

>Even with the other dams helping push on its sides the yellow mare was making no progress. It was starting to get boring so Sandra decided to help. She reached down and put pressure on the sides of the fluffy. She tried to squeeze something out or at least get it started.

>The birthing mare started chirping in pain as her vagina started to spit open. Sandra could see something emerge, a large patch of fluff crowning. It almost looked like a foal was trying to come out sideways. Then a hole appeared in the fluff, no two, was that a nose? What, the, fuck?

>Sandra was too dumfounded to help as a large fluffy face poked out of the stretched and bloody hole. Then the immerging foal gasped in air. Free of the amniotic fluid it started to breath on its own. The yellow mare started panicking and attempted to crawl away. Sandra would probably have done the same in that position.

Here you have the 19 resized to under 2Mb. I'm

>Still, the mare's legs couldn't reach the ground enough to even scoot herself. Fresh wails ensued as the half-born foal started to try and free itself. The mare's skin bulged and flexed in odd shapes as the foal made progress. The vagina tore all the way from the mare's asshole and down to her belly. Front hooves free, the foal moved again splitting the mare completely.

>At this point it really wasn't a birth. The mare's pelvis was broken in half and the split skin slid off the top of the now chirping foal. The dying mare managed to drag her react torso over to her newborn. "B...bay...be ma...ma wuv." Then she was still.

>'Wow,' Sandra thought as she looked at the giant foal. 'I think I need to get a manager.'

you're doing gods work
----
- - - - - - - - -

>Air stings lungs as body takes in the first breath of air. Cold and dry it's like drowning in reverse. Exhale and make a sound. It vibrates everything. Nose is cold.

>Bad place. Cold place. Move legs to go. Cold place spreads across body and legs move more. Cold all over. Bad feels inside.

>Rubbing. Skin dries. Warm again. Warm place. Legs can stretch.

>Warmer place beside you. Push with legs. Touch warm place. Lips try sucking. Bad feels inside.

>Something touches lips. Lips try sucking. Warm tasty. Swallow warm tasty. Bad feels inside go away. Keep sucking. Warm inside feels.

>Sleep.

- - - - - - - - -

I always enjoy a good smarty enfing the kids and murdering them. Anything around that.

Shit I've got to go get ready for work. I'll have to finish posting this one another time. It's on jberg360's booru page though if you can't wait.

ANONS GET THE STORY I WON'T SAVE IT

EPIC BREAD