Smile for the camera!

Smile for the camera!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the US thrown here? We aren't Anglo. We're mostly German

>subtle Chinese canada

Do Americans actually believe this? The largest white ethnic group in America is British

cute

>We aren't Anglo
True
>We're mostly German
False

It's the same shitposter that's been here for months, if not more.

What language did you just type that in?

That's funny. Because the largest ancestry group by far is German

1 German 42,841,569 15.2 %
2 Irish 30,524,799 10.8 %
3 African 24,903,412 8.8 %
4 English 24,509,692 8.7 %
5 American 20,188,305 7.2 %
6 Mexican 18,382,291 6.5 %
7 Italian 15,638,348 5.6 %
8 Polish 8,977,235 3.2 %
9 French 8,309,666 3.0 %
10 Native American and Alaskan Native 7,876,568 2.8 %

>Irish Americans: 30.5 million
>Irish irsh: 4.6 million

>The largest white ethnic group in America is British
Not even close.Germans,Irish and Italians surprassed Brittish in the US.This is not counting niggers and mexicans

Irrelevant. German has also had an affect on American speech patterns that furthers us from places like the UK and Canada.

There's a wide cultural gap between the US and other Anglo countries.

Are you fucking retarded?

Those percentages don't add up.

What does your list even mean?
>5 American
and then
>10 native american.
That doesn't make sense even for your little brain.
Also irish + english > German so case closed.

>Self-reported
Ah yes. And the Indians actually really need all those XL condoms.

>No Scots
Made me think

Still culturally English.

WE

>Irish
>Anglo

Yeah, sure thing. That's why they didn't declare independence, make Gaelic an official language and left the British commonwealth. Irish people are Catholics, most Brits aren't.

STOP RUINING OUR FAMILY PHOTO GENGHIS

thats how it works though. There are probably 3-4 million irish emigrants to America but if they have 2 kids each and each kid has 2 kids then it doubles and doubles the amount of people with irish heritage

Finland is more rightfully a member of the Anglosphere than the useless and irrelevant hovel of New Zealand ever was

Dare I say it

We might actually have more culturally Spanish influence than British nowadays. In addition to German and Italian.

Contrast Canada and the US and come back to me.

There are more etnicities pal

Only three of those flegs have the cuckstamp

Well i won't argue about that because i don't care.
However what does American on 5 refers to if you then have a Native american line on 10?

c(: *laughs in teasing manner*

>2 kids each
pretty sure they had more than that mate

i wouldnt take it very serious considering most of the countries there legalised gay marriage before us
and the fact we don't even really have any antifa type groups

>nowadays
There was always a lot of Spanish influence in the west and the south.For example BBQs and cowboys

I copied the first 10 rows of a 15 row table. "American" basically means descended from pre-revolution folk rather than being a hyphenated-american.

>4 English 24,509,692 8.7 %

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States

That's just the English. Add in the Scottish and the Welsh and it'll be more.

yeah, a lot more. My point was just that people of x heritage will grow exponentially from a small group

>let me tell you about your country while being completely wrong

I'm guessing you've just lumped Scots and Irish together.

Most of the Scots settled in Canada.

>Germans,Irish and Italians surprassed Brittish in the US

No. The British and German are by far the most. Irish and Italians are no where near either of those.

Various British groups in America (Scottish, English, Celtic, "American") add up to the biggest overall group.

wtf I love canada now
youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

Maybe not Italians but there are a fuckload of Irish-Americans, trust me.

h-hey

You love Great Britain.

>just "claim ancestry"
>ethnic group
???

You can claim Irish ancestry and not be ethnically Irish when you're mixed which is most likely the case for most of those people.

>all irish people with an iq higher than 80 move here

11 Scottish 4,890,581 1.7 %
12 Dutch 4,541,770 1.6 %
13 Norwegian 4,477,725 1.6 %
14 Scotch-Irish 4,319,232 1.5 %
15 Chinese 4,010,114 1.4 %

>The British
Brittish migrants mostly moved to other territories of the empire.Mainly Canada,Australia,India and Africa.On the other hand half of Ireland fleed to the US during the famine and all Terronia moved to New England

How can you deny the obvious German influence in the US?

>You can claim Irish ancestry and not be ethnically Irish when you're mixed which is most likely the case for most of those people.

Exactly, many Americans especially from British/English stock will be so mixed by now it's impossible to consider yourself entirely one thing - again especially since British migrants spread themselves so thin and were there in large numbers from the beginning.

must be why ulster scots stick to ulster

(you)

>more native americans than scots

Fuck off hanz

>English language
>Classical liberal founding principles
>Almost all influential Americans are British
>Protestant

This is literally not correct.

>English language

Irrelevant. Most Germans in Germany speak English too

>Liberal founding principles

That were influenced by the French like Voltaire

>influential Americans

Not British

>Protestant

Most Germans are Protestant

In real life, there's more of a culture gap between the US and UK than between the US and Germany.

Not really. It's more like they have one Irish or German ancestor and to stand out they claim they are Irish or German. The amount of people that I know that claim they are German or Irish has gone down since ancestry.com came out

>In real life, there's more of a culture gap between the US and UK than between the US and Germany.

BTFO

>The overwhelming majority of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America were of English extraction, including Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson

To be a true white American is to be of English stock. Especially considering their national anthem's tune is from an English drinking song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

>In real life, there's more of a culture gap between the US and UK than between the US and Germany.

oh god lord

Everyone here has at least some connection to a MacLeod, MacDonald, MacKenzie, etc. Even the French; Trudeau himself is Scottish. Our first prime minister was born in Glasgow. Bagpipes are always played at events that demand respect, etc. etc.

>English language
>irrelevant in America

Please stop being retarded.

Come home Haggis man

Jesus, is this really what Gerrmanboo's believe.

Poor ireland

Oh I like this pictures.

>MacDonald
Cancer clan
>Trudeau himself is Scottish
Delete this

don't worry lad, we're doing just fine

That's nothing. I've seen worse

>In the 2013 American Community Survey 5,310,285 were identified as Scottish and 2,976,878 of Scotch-Irish descent.[7]

In reality, Scots are closer to 10% of the country.

>american national anthem is about drinks & women
>british one is just about their queen
American wins again, lmao

dat qt France

HIBERNIAN CONSPIRACY STRIKES AGAIN

>This is literally not correct.
3 million Brits moved to Canada
3 million Brits moved to Australia
1 million to India,Pakistan,Burma and Bangladesh
1 million to South Africa
300k to Rhodesia
Very few would have moved to the US if you just compare it to the people that moved to other places.On the other hand Ireland a lone send more people to the US in the XIX century than Britian.

This thread is for relevant countries only.

German influence mostly comes in the form of food and drink as well as surnames. It doesn't go much farther than that.

>>american national anthem is about drinks & women

And it's literally from a British drinking song lmao

So between, English, Scots and the Americans who just don't care about muh heritage, germans are btfo?

>Most Germans in Germany speak English too
They don't but it's irrelevant anyway because it's not their native language.
>Voltaire
John Locke had a strong influence on Voltaire who called him "le sage Locke". His arguments concerning liberty and the social contract later influenced the written works of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and other Founding Fathers of the United States.
>Not British
British blood
>Most Germans are Protestant
Americans mostly follow the British branch of Protestantism (Methodism,Baptism etc)

is it the averge scot?

Most of them are Protestant so they aren't real irish according to the irish

>implying those flying monsters don't take attack you and take the chips out of your hands
fake memes

There are more Anglos in the parts of the US that actually matter. Germans all live in flyover country.

How about the Mackintosh clan?
Asking for a friend.

Not to go all muh heritage but my last name is Campbell. Apparently it's not that popular in Scotland because of some historical massacre thing. Can you confirm?

FUCK AMERICA

*further
My bad.

Basically. Germans are like 15% of the country and those combined groups are about 20-25%.

if only you knew the half of it

why

>Have Irish blood=100% Paddy
All of those people have British blood.