In just one month in office...

>In just one month in office, Donald Trump’s travel bills have nearly equaled the same amount that taxpayers spent on Barack Obama’s travels for an entire year. At this rate, Trump’s lavish lifestyle, and his wife’s refusal to move into the White House with him, will cost more in one year than the public spent on Obama for the entirety of his two terms in office.
I don't understand poor NEETs on Sup Forums still supporting this guy. Is it possible that Americans crave for monarchy and that is why they call drumpf "lord emperor"?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cost-of-protecting-trump-secret-service-2017-2
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/&refURL=https://www.forbes.com/&referrer=https://www.forbes.com/
thinkprogress.org/trump-first-month-travel-expenses-11-million-a1feb6cd829b#.81j5ssqrq
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/02/trump-family-travel/515874/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/23/14703472/cpac-trump-travel-budget
youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce on greentext?

this

Literally Google
>Donald Trump’s travel bills have nearly equaled the same amount that taxpayers spent on Barack Obama’s travels for an entire year
This is already common knowledge

What would be the point? you will call it "FAKE NEWS".

>ad populum
No, i want sources

>recites propaganda from shitty memes
>no sources
>no details
sounds legit

stop jumping to conclusions. It's not been reported in my country, but I trust Forbes enough to believe that this is true.
Trump's a moron. With any luck he'll be impeached soon.
I googled it and got an article from Forbes.

businessinsider.com/cost-of-protecting-trump-secret-service-2017-2
>Police officials estimate that it would cost New York $500,000 a day, or $183 million a year, to guard Trump Tower, where first lady Melania Trump and son Barron Trump live.

>claims travel expenses are higher than obamas
>cites a source of an estimate for guarding trumps tower, likely from violent raging libtard anarchists
is this a magical traveling tower that just so happens to stay in NY all the time? what kind of potato logic is this?

>I am not here to educate you bla, bla
If you make a statement like that make sure you provide proof to back that up, not the other way around.

you're not changing minds with constantly spamming anti trump propaganda on Sup Forums. actually you're making more people pro trump because people are not stupid to see that this spamming is made by some small group of liberals/sjws. you even have copy pasta comments, that's how retarded you are.

Are you trumptards really that retarded? the first point in that article is drumpf travel expenses. Add to that that is fucking kid and wife don't want to live in the WH that cost 500K more daily.

Even though it comes from his pocket?
At least do the thread a favor and have the decency for a reach around

>Are you trumptards really that retarded? the first point in that article is drumpf travel expenses
those are estimates btw. you libtards wont stop complaining about things trump hasnt even done yet.

it's from taxpayers money

So i guarded Trumps palace for 13 hours before the other group covered us so the breaksdown per day is this
200 cops for 24 hours = aprox 200X24hrs x 63hr= $302,400
Wow thsts just local cops. Not taking into effect the Bosses that go along with them and the secret service which is separate.
So whos flipping the bill?

You're a moron

never mind that security expense is not travel expense, ever wonder why trumps tower needs so much protection in the first place? are the commie anarchists really that bad and also not at fault in any way?

Trump's 'excessive' travelling is actually trickle-down infrastructure investment

Obama had lower travel bills because he didn't do anything for 8 years except drop a bomb every 20 minutes and push a bill made to line the pockets of insurance companies. I'm self employed and already had good health insurance. Now I pay more for shitty insurance. Obama is a hypocrite and a charlatan. I voted for him twice because I really was hoping for change. I will never vote Democrat again because of him. I voted for Trump because of Obama.

>implying Trump even gets a say in the matter
he would use his own jet but they won't let him because he is the president.

Happy to pay for it.

Also another triggered liberal is posting what a shock.

kek

Correction 100 cops per 12 hrs so when 12 hrs hit they leave and get replaced by another wave so math is off.
100x24x63= $151,200
Bosses 8x24x$75= $16,200
Higher ups 4X24x89= $8,524

Secrete service aprox $96,000
PER DAY! =========
$271,924**

That's FAKE NEWS friendo.

That's not true. Also *yawn*

>home on monday
>calling people neet
kek there are like six anti-trump threads going on simultaneously. the butthurt will never end.

Yeah - those were STATE VISITS retard, it's part of being a head of state. Do your research next time, kid.

they're really making themselves look bad, and are ensuring also ensuring trump has a 2nd term in the process.

>Yeah - those were STATE VISITS retard
Florida state for the winter whitehouse

Comes from his pocket? Fuck I wish I could be so blissfully unaware.

OMG people get PAID to do their jobs!!!!!

its not like they hired on new people just to do this

this was BS the first time YOU posted it
guess what, it still is

get a job

fake and belong on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums only likes rating cocks
>like its tough to do more than a former prez who doesnt do SHIT

>being this mad and crying like a lil girl

Even if you say this fucking Trump supporters are going to bitch and tell you to shut up or to get a job to get a life anything but admit that they're in the wrong. They would hang Obama for much much less but suddenly because it's Trump they want to suck his dick.

The only thing it shows is that the lazy nigger didndu nothin for 8 years

Captcha:

Stop reading

You poor dope..

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. What ”is” is all that matters

Yeah, cuz it's not like he wasn't fought on literally anything he tried to do

>They would hang Obama for much much less
the worse thing trump did to obama was the stupid birther movement. but he finally dropped it. you whiney libs will just complain to no end and it is fucking annoying more than it is productive. if you dont like the president, then you should work to find a better replacement for the next term instead of whining so much about losing this term. but that would require you to do something other than whine, so I'm sure trump will get a second term.

We need Trump to deport these Mexican animals.

LORD TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOR!

CTR shareable shill please go die in a fire. Obama's jet fuel alone was staggering.

Don't blame trump when the liberal SJW's wanna kill him and security is important.

shareblue not shareable dang auto correct

He loves trickle-down effects, so they tell me.
Source: a Russian whore

everything that criticizes donald trump is fake news

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/&refURL=https://www.forbes.com/&referrer=https://www.forbes.com/
thinkprogress.org/trump-first-month-travel-expenses-11-million-a1feb6cd829b#.81j5ssqrq
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/02/trump-family-travel/515874/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/23/14703472/cpac-trump-travel-budget

look at all this libtard propaganda that those cucks just eat up. let's ddos them Sup Forumsros

You fucking moron. Why would you want president pence?

>All those fake news sites
Alex jones is the only source I need, he told me all about the elites making fish gay and about sexual vampires

meanwhile in germany

Trumplethinskin works from the Great Society playbook.

The whole family is covered for travel and security as they swan their way around the globe in the furtherance of Trump Enterprises' private interests.

'muricans

>drumpf
Anyone saying "drumpf" unironically is equivalent to Chris-chan in autism.

>I don't understand poor NEETs on Sup Forums still supporting this guy. Is it possible that Americans crave for monarchy and that is why they call drumpf "lord emperor"?
Not monarchy. Anarchy. This place is full of Heath Edgers. They got him in because they knew he'd be the most destructive possible person in the position.

Then there's the real idiots who actually thought he'd do anything good.

This place has turned to shit

They support him because they detest normies that enjoy life, despite undergoing their own troubles on a daily basis. In trump they project their insecurities and shortcomings, and as a way to 'get' back at normies for living the life they wish they had. And since normies hate trump, they can't help but be contrarian and feel empowered by trumps victories. It's also why they swtich the narratives as being the underdogs, cause they like to be victimized. And indeed need to feel this way in order to contruct some sort of heroic narrative. Ultimately, the support for trump comes from severe desperation.

HEIL TRUMP

True Savior

LIBERALS ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE VIOLENT NEANDERTHALS

you sound retarded comrade

I miss the green troll. He was a scholar and a gentleman.

Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.

This. Rogan said something similar.
Start at 54:13.
youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ

This is probably the fairest counter argument to Trump's current shit show so far. Hold onto this victory, the next couple of months will be rough for you.

>Fake news
Ahahahahaha
not even 0/10
But on the chance you're serious, here on Sup Forums, you google that shit yourself or you have no counter argument. Nufags I swear

holy fuck ignore this thread & go to Snapchat z .com now

Chris is gonna get v& again.

since when was forbes liberal propaganda?

It's gonna be a long 4 years for you.

Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.

What the problem?

Jesus you guys are going to have a rough 8 years if everything trump does makes you meltdown.

so no proof?

see

Several links have already been posted, you low IQ inbred.

Дерьмом парень они знают, что это мы.

My god even reddit has higher quality shill

Have some pasta:

All I see is a bitter lib fag.

what does this even mean?

Liberals are in metldown mode. Most of us are happy with trump, he's doing what he said he would do.

Thank jesus for Trump.

Lets hope the new scotus overturns roe v wade and faggot marriage.

>8 years

Do you see that in Russian? Or in english via google translate?

>Most of us
Yeah, you guys look stoked.

Have some pasta:

kek

>Thank jesus for Trump.
I bet that's the bumper sticker on the car on blocks outside your house.

Yeehaw.

You've only calculated human resource cost, and none of the other cost associated with the red tapes and disruptions. Anytime the president move, a motorcade is erected. To a lesser extent, a motorcade may be erected in special occasions for other members of the government... I am just not sure if we are going down the route with Trump's family members.

>Thank jesus
So you're a devout Christian but you don't use the uppercase "J?"

Well, that's typical.

Have some pasta:

16 when pence wins 2 terms.