Why is dangle the best?

Why is dangle the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/c8etub/reno-911--nudist-future-shock
youtube.com/watch?v=tCtcltJ9yxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you're a giant faggot

Hello summer

Really guys? One of the best threads we could have and you ignore it?

Fuck this place

Reno 911 is amazing. Whenever I stayed home sick from school it was always playing on Comedy Central. Why don't they ever play it anymore?

SEMINAL?

>implying junior isn't better

Because you don't stay home sick from school.

> the episode where everyone iis scared of his brothers coming to town and they just watch NASCAR

best actor

what a great show

dubs prove

Well that was just one example of when they played it. It was on at other times too. I can't remember the last time I saw it on any channel.

Shut the fuck up. Why would anyone give a shit about what you're saying? Think about the content of your fucking post.

Fuck off this isn't a dubs thread

What?

>Dad's dead.

Dig anybody ever get any info on why the cast was changed up so much for the last season?

>drinks beer

That ep was funny and depressing.

>all those random actors who went on to other things
>random dude from eastbound and down
cc.com/video-clips/c8etub/reno-911--nudist-future-shock

Craig and Terry were the best side characters. I loved Methhead Mike too, he was Artie from Pete and Pete and Cotton from King of the Hill.

Dank rare Craig: youtube.com/watch?v=tCtcltJ9yxQ

Every thread is a dubs thread if you check hard enough

NNOOOOOOONNNNNOOOOONONONONONONONONONo
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats the whole show

New boot goofin.

>his bike

Checked

The best recurring character was Big Mike. He went on to be in Carnivale. I loved that show.BULLSHIT. Based Big Mike was best character.

Did everyone else freak the fuck out when Dangle showed up as a doctor in Dark Knight Rises? Lost my shit hard in the theater.

Hey I gave a shoutout to Mike too.

wheredoyouthinkyouare?.jpg

I've been following all of these guys since they were on The State on MTV in the early 90's. I love seeing Tom Lennon and people like Joe Lo Truglio and Kerri Kenney on shows and in big movies.

dat weird sexual relationship between dangle and kenney