ITT, prove me Trump is a racist or a sexist

ITT, prove me Trump is a racist or a sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

I can only prove the guy is clinically mentally retarded.

What does sexism even mean?

Do it fag

nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?_r=0
unless you consider the most respected newspaper in history "fake news"

Whats wrong with being sexy?

Fucking pussy. Do no post any media link, I don't care. Think by yourself fag

>think with your emotions
Fixed that for you
To leave out data is incredibly foolish

>t; i voted for him
Okay, first step is to look at him. Second step is to listen to words he says. Congratulations, you've clinically identified a mental retard!

Trump is the opposite of racist, he's a ferven zionist cuck trying to please his jewish overlords, he was basically selected as a president to make american ZOG again.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

he's an objective realist who doesn't allow hurt feelings to obfuscate empirical evidence.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

You haven't prove me anything yet, you fags

forgot pic

This is the most shill comment I've ever seen.
How much do they pay to post this shit? I need a job.

how many rubles are you getting for your shilling comrade?

>"actual" american
>hurrdurr hillary woulda been da bestest
>mfw jews make shit pasta

Define what you mean by those terms first. Otherwise, we have no standard by which to discuss this in a meaningful way.

If we mean racist or sexist by the popular standards of the 1960s, he's neither. If we mean it in absolute terms, he's demonstrably both. For a rich, white man in his 70s, he's moderately progressive, but still noticeably bigoted in some obvious ways, particularly towards women and non-whites.

>not a single word about hillary in the post he's responding to
>talks about hillary

Keep spamming Ivan. Or take a break maybe idk.

Liberals before you, believe it or not, didn't sound as uneducated as you do when Bush or Obama ran.

Have some pasta:

So whats your response to this Op?
Do you support the biggest zionist cuck on earth as your president making you suck Israel's dick 24/7?

he was born white, a deliberate and provocative act of racism

and thats stinky uncut cock

I don't support anything here bud, i'm not amerifag

Everyone is a bigot by today's liberal definition.
Think blacks are better at sports? You're a bigot.
Think Japanese are better in school? You're a bigot.
Think Men are more productive in the workplace? You're a bigot.

Today's media programming bullshit.
Fuck them, be a bigot and be proud.

No my friend, that's mutilated, deformed cock

Why is being racist wrong?

If you're not a racist you're not paying attention.

It is fake news and not wanting niggers to stay in your buildings is smart. I dont' understand how being a racist is a bad thing, that's why I voted for him.

Oyy vey, remember to be racist only against muslims, they're the only problem on america, not the jews goyim!

Protip: You can't. If you want to see some real "controlled opposition" take a look at the comment section for this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

It's as though people are forcing themselves to say how funny Melissa McCarthy is. She's nothing like Spicer and it's simply not fucking funny. Notice how many people say "I'm a trump supporter and even I found this funny."

He was following his father's orders, not racist

>I had the biggest electoral margin win of anyone
no you didnt faggot
>I uhh I meant only the republicans?
no you didnt faggot
>well im a dumbass that cant remember what happened 12 years ago or take 5 seconds verify anything i say before its said so ill just call you fake news
what president

lol you're deliberately avoiding to answer my question because you know you can't possibly win

Hello FSB, i see Putin has you working hard today. Trump is was put in power by Putin to weaken the USA and NATO. That why i don't like him

Have some pasta:

If he was an objective realist, he'd have banned Saudis from entering the country. He didn't. He banned people of negligble risk, and in a way that didn't even pass the circuit court's sniff test. It was pandering. There's nothing objective or realistic about it, just a grand, hollow gesture that cost him serious credibility with American businesses.

Milo, Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, Info Wars, Rebel Media, Joseph Watson... they're all controlled opposition manipulating dumb cunts.

He refused to rent to blacks.
That was easy.

Calm down Igor, have some vodka.

Nice bait. He is literally Hitler except he hates women too. Prove me wrong.

>literally Hitler
>Actually a zionist cuck who gaves his own daughter to a fucking jew
>Praise Israel more like nobody else.
>Wants to give american troops to israel
>Wants to give more shekels to israel
>Literally the person Hitler would despise with his entire soul
Nice logic m8, what's next... "Feminazis" instead of "Femimarxists"?

None of those are bigotry
bigot/ˈbɪɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Learn to dictionary faget

Have some pasta:

That's the lowest hanging fruit, and fruit for Milo is not an intentional pun. But they're not controlled opposition, they really believe that stupid shit they say. I don't believe that celebrities understand what they're saying or how it's wrong. People like those you've listed came to those conclusions from thinking, albeit poorly, the "controlled" opposition is "told" what to think.

I agree, that's why I voted for him and won.

> they're not controlled opposition
Do you really believe that the media choose an homosexual greek jew, nigger lover and pedo, as the icon of the "alt right" movement, just by coincidence?
Think again pal, they're all shills for Israel

fixed up for ya

Is it too early in the day for the blueshare shills? Just the one copy pasta samefag seems to be online

idk, what time is it siberia rn comrade?

Dunno, pretty sure it's always midnight there
>I ain't your comrade buddy

Was a genuine question, there's a noticeably heavier concentration of them in the evenings (gmt for me here) and more FSB shills in my afternoon

>Ben Shapiro
Yes. And this obvious Jew isn't even trying to hide it.

sure thing Igor

ITT we derail it with shill accusations until it 404s like cancer should
>w-w-what are u JIDF
serve for the return

>Liberals
Not even. I'm salty about how he's not doing anything but trying to start wars for israel. I GOT TRICKED!!

I'm down my man. Whatever kills this shit

Damn I wish I'd gone with
>Brainth for my mathter
Igor, Dr. Frankenstein etc.

He was born a white cis-gender male, therefore automatically both

>are you working with the Peoples Front of Judea

Why don't you prove to me that society as a whole isn't racist or sexist?

He wants to deport illegal immigrants and close off the Mexican border, that's racist!

Why do we have immigration laws if we are not going to enforce them?

Mexicans happen to come from Mexico, so what are we supposed to do?

You don't hear about an epidemic of immigration from Canada, right?

Don't enforce your laws gringo, or else you're a racist!

>no I'm legit just sitting here doing it free
>like anyone else would to protect their country
>which is funny cause normally I wouldn't give a shit

but the whole thing has been b a n a n a s if you know what I mean.

>sionism

>Oh I see you work for B a n a n a the record

tell a joke about womens vagina

>YOURE A SEXIST PIG!!!!!

He could have tried to cure himself. Pence can recommend a good program.

Rom 1:26-28

You are correct, sir! The passage refers to giving oneself up to gold-pressed-latinum showers.

>murdered by a team of seals

/thread