At last a great movie. No niggers, No fags, No race traitors. Brought to us by the white hero Mel Gibson

At last a great movie. No niggers, No fags, No race traitors. Brought to us by the white hero Mel Gibson.
Please signify your support!
White pride!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/mel-gibson-maccabee-movie-warner-bros_n_1418759.html
inverse.com/article/8929-mel-gibson-s-judah-maccabee-is-the-hanukkah-present-the-jews-deserve
thewrap.com/warner-brothers-pulls-plug-mel-gibson-maccabee-movie-exclusive-36952/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mel gibson is retarded however any movie with no fags, race traitors and niggers is a good movie.

You do realize the movie's main theme is PACIFISM. How white is that of a thing?

To make my point a little more clear, how can you win a race war (which whites want to start) through pacifism?

Theme was pacifism but more blood and guts we havent seen since Saving Private Ryan - another all white movie. White people are more complicated than niggers and we are capable of creating nursery rhymes as well as horror stories.

>trying to take credit for Mel Gibson's movie
Pathetic.

Very good movie. He did save Japanese soldiers too.

Mel Gibson's movie is the greatest piece of propaganda for white men to be inspired by pacifism. That's basically what this movie was. There's a reason the Jews allowed him back into Hollywood after his little anti-Semitic outburst. I just said the reason.

Right now more than ever white men need to love this movie about pacifism, because some of you are still aching to satisfy the bloodlust within you and need to kill again.

Bingo.

No one could of taken care of the japs like America! When can we drop moar nooks on them?

Why is Vince Vaughn considered white? That bitch was the worst officer I've ever seen.

>No one could of taken care of the japs like America! When can we drop moar nooks on them?
So much for "White people are more complicated..". lol stupid, simple white man.

Can you explain to me why they allowed him back into Hollywood please ? I'm too lazy to do my own research on the subject now

>faggot actor plays a pacifist

Yeah the archipelago was such a threat to freedom

Missing the point you dick tips.

NO NIGGERS IN THIS MOVIE!

Mel Gibson is very good at filmmaking therefore making him excellent at propaganda. Hollywood is essentially the Jews' propaganda machine. Mel Gibson serves the Jew's propaganda interests.

For more proof, Gibson is about to make a movie based on Judas Maccabeus, who was essentially an ancient Hebrew terrorist. Judas Maccabeus had many of his own Jews killed in cold blood, but notice how this movie will portray him as a Jewish hero. Hannukah is actually a holiday revolving around the events about Judas Maccabeus. So I'm sure this movie will come out around Hannukah season this year whenever they eventually make it.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/mel-gibson-maccabee-movie-warner-bros_n_1418759.html

inverse.com/article/8929-mel-gibson-s-judah-maccabee-is-the-hanukkah-present-the-jews-deserve

thewrap.com/warner-brothers-pulls-plug-mel-gibson-maccabee-movie-exclusive-36952/

Watch doin' there, rabbi?

set in ww2 pacific theatre
>no fags
>no niggers
well being a fag back then was illegal and niggers only got to be navy shit job servants
>he saves japs too
most wounded japs tried to kill americans that attempted to help them because death was more honourable, by 44 marines just made sure they were dead, it was safer.
movie is bs

I just found it appealing because every new show or movie must have a .
1. Interacial Couple
2. Homosexual
Just gets on my nerves.

Question: Who cares if a movie has niggers or not in it?

Bonus follow up question: Do you suffer from developmental retardation?

yeah

You guys will argue about anything. Fuckin a

He didn't kill anybody. What a fucking pussy