How can i kill myself without feeling pain?

how can i kill myself without feeling pain?
(pic unrelated)

cmooooon guys help a depressed pal over here

You are too scared to do it.
You will not do it.
You cannot.
You must not.

If you're too scared to feel pain then you won't have the balls to go through with it.

Tis indeed is a quandrum

Jewelry cleaner is the most effective method, colloquially known as double salt among jewelers. Simply add a little of the stuff to a glass of water, wait a few minutes, and peacefully die.
The chemical doesn't show up on coroner's reports. So, your life insurance policy will be paid in full to the beneficiaries.

Pain can keep someone from doing anything, idiots. I provided a pain-free, quick & easy method.

A prof I have said that if he had to go, he wants it to be painless. So he said he'd choose drowning (in beer or some sort of alcoholic beverage) as it's painless and in his case, the best way to go.

Pic is related. Let a possum bite you and die of rabies and/or infection.

Your prof is an idiot. Drowning is incredibly painful and stressful. There's a reason they waterboard people. It fucking sucks.

Rabies is probably painful and a lengthy process my dude. You just become zombified and don't want to drink water.

You literally said "is" twice. 'Tis takes place of the "is" in your sentence. So, your sentence should read:
>'Tis indeed a quandrum
Hope you're using this as an adverb and not an interjection :^)

You should change schools.... immediately.

The chemical in jewelry cleaner is cyanide, it's very painful to die from, and it absolutely shows up in a blood toxicology test.

If you don't want to kill yourself because it might be painful, you are not ready to kill yourself.

Nah

LOL what? What are you talking about?

How in the fuck do you think double salt is cyanide?????

I dont think you understand. It's actually harder to kill youself than you think. Chances are it'll go wrong and you'll get badly hurt.

Lol like 1 second of pain is anything. You obviously don't want to die, go talk to your mom or something

I have almost drown to death. It sucks.

Youre are not veryy verbaly gifted. Are you?

Yeah, you're "prof" is legit retarded, and you are even worse for taking his stupid fucking advice.

Drowning becomes "painless" only when it becomes a euphoric experience only in those brief moments preceding death, you nitwit bitch.

I don't. Jewellers use cyanide. Double salts are something entirely different that have nothing to do with anything.

1/5 for making me reply, faggot!

drinking 2 liters of vodka

I never said I was taking his advice :^)

...will do fuck all. I've had easily that much booze in an evening before.

Are you just saying stupid shit for the fuck of it???

What jeweler have you gone to that gave you this ridiculous fucking info???

Kid, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Go to the jeweler, go get some double salt, put a little in a glass of water, and enjoy Hell.

Google cyanide use in jewelry, idiot. It's used to clean and polish jewelry. Double salts aren't a specific thing, they're a category of compounds that can be made up of any number of elements and may or may not be hazardous to inject.

Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you call people stupid.

connect hydrogen tank to gas mask via tube, slowly breathe in hydrogen.

If you're under 35, dont kill yourself. Life is random and chaotic and your dumb ass might stumble upon something worth living for if you just wait and see what happens. If you don't you can always kill yourself later

Drive a car inside a carage

Are you retarded now?

Nah, I'm fine. I'm finishing up my final semester of my PhD.