Ahemm, I will take my Oscar now

Ahemm, I will take my Oscar now.

#oscarsoblack

IF YE MAKE IT TO PAGE 15, THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OSCAR.

A nigger movie won?

yes

I'm so sick of this nigger shit. Fuck.

When did Obama pose for this?

that's black privilege!

>Literally Jewish Finance Firms performing the winner card race-bait trick on whites with the literal movie title reference, mooncricket.
How do you feel, whythe boii? How does it make you feel goyim??

Why do black people, of all the races/ethnic groups on earth, have to remind you that they are black all the time?
Who gives a fuck anymore, or ever did in the first place?
Okay, yes, slavery was horrible....why are we reminded about it again, and again, and again, and again?
It was hundreds of years ago, and blacks who have a rough time in the modern day still fall back on that shit.
Take some responsibility for yourselves!
Do they wake up every single day just thinking of being black, how to remind the world that they are black...black, black, black....fuck!

>have to remind you that they are black all the time?
t; blacks aren't in charge of the news media and overpaid stooge house niggers in the industry are nothing but jew mouthpieces of influence on the goy niggs

Well fuck them both then.

NOT ENOUGH NIGGERS!! GIVE US TREE OSCARS BECAUSE WE'RE NIGGERS!!! OOGA BOOGA BOOGA OOGA!!! WE FUNNA BUSTA CAP IN YO ASS HONKY WHITE TRASH!!!

lol no joke I was thinking this is the Oscars now. Every black actor now will have to wonder if they actually won their award or if people just gave it to them so they wouldn't complain.

yeah fuck anyone you want as long as you remember that all this media charade is just more zionist RACE BAIT. JEWS WANT WAR you have to understand that, now according to them, is the scheduled time for a WORLD WAR and those filthy zionist shills need fo ryou to be filled with vacuous hate and rage, mutually destructive in nature, whether you're black or white, this is what zionist shills want. So naturally their entire business circle is programming "the goy" mercilessly with fear, terror and race bait. Just as long as you remember this.

They couldn't get US vs Russia, so a civil war inside US is the least they will settle for

Can you think of two more zionist jew things that the oscars and pricewaterhousecoopers? I mean, is this real life?

This year they got token Oscars just because the academy didn't want to go through another year of listening to niggers whine.

They're meaningless.

Yep. BLM is a honeypot for dejected blacks, the media and the specific news items they publicize have got blacks on edge; police brutality and civil rights encroachment are literally "terrorism for blacks". This is such basic Jewry, pitting goy people fatally against each other.

WHy don't you go to Snapchat z .com and all your worries will be gone!

Why do channers get mad when jews and blacks collab?, it's so easy to get white christfags angry

it must be hard being a goy