Can anyone else push their dick in?

Da fuck nigga

I take it you cant?

What do you think?

Cute! Does it go farther in?

>heard that before

Feel you on that one

For real, are u able to fuck?

Yes, but not without pushing it in like you. The previous picture is the natural, flacid state of my genitals. This is at full erection with all that gross fat surrounding it, and...

this is with my fat pushed back.

No disrespect, but are you around 2.5 inches when erect? Do you have a significant other? If so, how do they feel about your situation?

Yea I can only do this when soft

Nice! Haven't seen someone other than myself who could do it before

shit dude just lose some weight

No, no, no, no! This is a problem. A real big fucking problem, pal.

Like 3", and yes, I am married with a child. When actively engaging in coitus, I'm able to use my wife's pelvis to excuse some of my fat so I can go in 5-5.5".

Lol, yes, we're in quite the club.

>this is with my fat pushed back

Being this comfortable about being over weight. Fucking millenials

Have you alwyas been able to do it? I have since I can remember

Though technically a millennial, I'm on the bleeding edge of that definition; I'm going on 33. Secondly, I am only comfortable talking about it on an anonymous board as, well, I have no illusions that I'm anything but morbidly obese. In real life however, I am both ashamed and embarrassed of my weight.

For most of my life, yes. However, there was a brief time in my late teens and early 20's where I would have had to work hard to push it in all the way like that because I was thin relative to my current weight. Even then, I was ~2 inches flaccid.

Use that as drive to lose weight then

That's pretty rough bro...

Have you thought about just transitioning into a woman? Might make life easier...

Interesting, thanks for the info

No my dick is actually longer than 1 inch

Agreed. I was down 50 lbs two years ago when I got back into cycling. I sold my motorcycle two weeks ago and plan to get back into it in a few weeks when it warms up enough here.