Is switching from weed to cocaine a good idea? Only tried it a few times...

Is switching from weed to cocaine a good idea? Only tried it a few times, but find it a lot easier to control my usage with fewer side effects than weed (paranoia and loss of motivation). Also like the coke high better and it seems to be more of a social drug (my buddies who do it seem to have lots of friends and women). Downside obviously being cost

Have fun with the addiction

Think about what's next...
generally weed is a lot easier to stop, if in 10 years you want to stop drugs it will be way way way easier. But that's only my opinion

Vampire drug, will never be enough in the world. Will stop working like it used too, constantly chasing that first time high... You're better off buying adderall, or you know. Not being a pussy about the weed

would taking opiates for a while lead to wanting to try cocaine? theres a thought in my mind that I want to try but im scared of the results. I have been taking vics and oxycodone for a while now.

Smoke crack.

>Or do meth, they are all the same.

Is this b8 or are you actually this fucking stupid?

Switch to meth. The high lasts longer, smoking it is enjoyable, and it's much much cheaper

Fuck that. I like to know whats in my drugs and coke is so easy to cut you never know what's in it. Fuck i've seen people just take crack and pound it down to powder after being mixed with whatever the fuck they want and sell it that way

Doing it more than once or twice is bad idea, it'll never be as good as those first times and it's a shitty drug in general. It'll also desensitize you about snorting in general, making it much easier to justify trying other drugs and spiral spiral bad times ahead. Some people can handle it, many can't. Would not recommend, stick with weed or beer.

This

Moderation man

If it's a powder, stay the fuck away from it. Coke, speed... whatever else I'm forgetting. Coke sucks. Speed sucks worse.

Stick with weed.

This guy knows it

the key is to rotate your drugs so you don't get addicted to any one substance.

if you're the type of person who likes to experiment with drugs, you'll probably end up wanting to try (almost) anything at some point in time. as long as you educate yourself on what you're using, like the risks, tolerance etc and use "responsibly", you're good. there's no specific order of drugs that you'll end up trying. i smoked heroin before i tried MDMA or acid.

What's heroin like?

> Is switching from weed to cocaine a good idea

Bump for drug thread

this also works. i take xanax still but i usually wait a couple days in between. you should try to be sober for the majority of the time though, being high all the time is stupid. researching the half life, tolerance and addiction potential is key if you don't want to end up a junkie. lots of people who are ignorant manage to fuck up tjeir lives with drugs, i've almost done it too.
it's overrated, if I do opiates again I'd rather do painkillers. heroin is really strong, and it feels amazing but as soon as you sit down you basically pass out. I can see why people would get addicted though, if they already have a high opiate tolerance and painkillers don't work anymore. and if this puts any perspective on t for you, the guy who smoked it with me is dead now, because of heroin. it'll fuck your life up.

fuck no cocaine is great and speed (amphetamine) is awesome aswell

i do coke like 3 times a year, and amphetamine once every few months also mdma 1-2 times a year.

it's all about moderation.

also weed is okay-ish i guess i just like stimulants more than weed even though i smoke weed few times a week.

I like how you think.

Right, so you represent 1 out of 10 who can handle their drug consumption responsibly, you probably have a good social network and so on. You're either lying or being a complete idiot if you recommend some random op to do drugs 'just do them in moderation'. Most people who dabble in drugs develop problems, and even if they do keep it in check or kick the habit they most likely wont do that before they've already damaged themselves with it mentally and/or physically. All around it's just a bad fucking idea to play with these things, it gains you nothing and you risk a lot.

drugs help for me, but I'm not 99% of people. the 1% who use them "responsibly" and in moderation can do just fine. they've definitely fucked me up before though, so you gotta be careful.

>social
no not really, yes i have a few friends (with which i go drinking and stuff) but socially im a retard, atleast to people i don't know.

but i guess what you mean is that my home situation and stuff is good.

if so yes. everything is fine so no "need' for drug (ab)use.

I smoke weed since 2013.
I like it, I can use it daily while keeping my company, all my duties on university, etc..

But trust me, moving to coke is a wrong move.
I never tried it and I will never do.
I saw what coke did to some friends. It's not cool. I mean, if I'm the kind of person that enjoy getting high daily, I will probably do it with any harder drug. And dude, you are moving from something that cannot OD you to something that can kill you.

i just use drugs for fun, at festivals and party's and such.

only drug i frequent is weed, which i only smoke at friends and not when im alone.

no OP switching to cocaine is safe and many people resort to coccaine instead of regular weed because of the rick you but your heath under the effects of weed, really OP have you not heard that weed is the devils lettuce!!! DUHH

Weed compared to cocain has less side effects. If you don't notice the side effects of cocain rn, it's because you don't take it long enough.

keep smoking weed

(cont)
Plus, you can try LSD. I like the way that it cannot get you addicted. If you want to go extreme, I would try MDMA.
No powder drug, I'll try to stick to this mantra for my entire life.

I personally love coke way more than weed. But I react weird to weed. People say it calms them down and makes them mellow and shit weed literally just fucks me up. Only way I'll be "mellow" or whatever people like to advertise the effects of weed like is if alcohol is involved. Coke is great to me other than when you try to sleep. If you can afford it go forbit

do both you fucking idiot
why not do it all get acid

/thread

Same guy here. After reading I'll add a few things.

Notice most people that say not too follow up with "I never done it." I know plenty of people who've done it once or twice and are fine. I've done it almost every weekend for a few months and I stopped perfectly fine (moved and no longer have a supplier). One of my boys started buying a lot and he has a wife and kid. It affected his money, he realized he had a problem and slowed down. I guess it depends on the person.

It might be a pretty naive or simplistic comparison, but 85% of lonely mice developed addictions if offered drugs while in captivity, and about 30% of those died from it. Not a single mouse living in a social group with other mice would choose the drugs over socializing or food.
Looking at myself and the few friends I used to have and whom developed problems I can't help but think it is a very important factor, partiers handle it better than those who self-medicate and so on.

LSD is somewhat safe, but again it will make you very weird if you do too much too often. The benefit is that it's much easier to moderate because of the non-addictive nature, worth a try if you don't have mental issues that could make it dangerous.

so much these

I do LSD like 4 times a year tops.
I run a company, there's few times I can really turn off my phone and enjoy an acid trip.

You'll find the coke crowd different from the Weed crowd. Friends with herb will generally smoke with you anytime and share their last bowl with you.
Coke friends will give you a line because they know you'll have to give them one back when you get some coke. Also street level coke dealers are the biggest niggers, like taking one last fat nose rip off your 8ball before handing it to you because they know you want turn it down because you've been waiting a day to get it so you have to pay full price and just deal with it. Here in oregon you can get blow from 60 a gram all the way up to 200 a gram. unless the guy is a kid you went to school with, you're gonna get a "homie" hookup that's not really a homie hookup and you're getting niggered.

lol, fucking underage 16 year old fag who did coke once at a party, fuck off. Stay in school and smoke weed on the weekends, why the fuck are you even comparing uppers and downers like that.

False.
Most people I've done coke with have no problems with sharing lines. It all depends if you value a good time > money. Me and my friends always help eachother financially so maybe that's why. You could be right let me shut up

Do both the coke will balance out the laziness from the weed. If you really wanna be active and social however I would suggest using meth. And onions are your friend in the search for cheap drugs.

I work for a company that requires a lot of attention at and away from the "office" so I plan LSD trips with a good friend on all the equinox's on solstices. Makes for a magical time, also re calibrates the moral compass

Hey.
Stop that.
You can try any drug you want and do what you might with your life. It's your life.
But don't go out advertising hard drugs like this just because it worked for you. You might not even reached the sad part of your coke history yet. It's irresponsible with other people lives.

Stay away from powder drugs my fellas. Or just deal with it if you really know what you are getting into. High chances of addiction. Hard-to-quit tier.

dumb question here. Where do you get drugs or find dealers if you live in an all white subdivision?

I buy all my coke, lsd, mdma, weed, mushrooms and dmt from one white guy. Lol

A good place to start are strippers. I know plenty of strippers that do it. Second if you can, doctors, or any other profession that requires long tedious hours. Of course don't go up to a doctor and ask.

But strippers are a good place. Frat boys are another.

He's got bho too

I don't live in an all white suburb, but it's pretty easy to find dealers around college campuses, and sometimes even social media. Stay away from bullshit like instagram, Facebook or twitter though.

If you buy weed or anything just ask homie if he knows of anywhere to pick up anything else. If not, buy your weed and have a nice day. Don't make a thing out of it, it's just a question, now homie knows if he comes across some shit, you might want it so he'll put in a word and then get back to you if you have arranged for that to happen

Tried LSD but felt no effect, used to do MDMA on the reg, but my rolling days are over

consider the following

Here where I live (Brazil), true LSDs are kind of impossible to find anymore. Last one I found was on Sao Paulo state and it was 2 years ago. They sell n-bome and dealers treat it as LSD. Even dealers don't know the basic difference that LSD has no taste and n-bome taste like you are licking an old coin.

About MDMA, only did like 5 times in my life.. I find it more related to people that enjoys raves and stuff..

I live in Springfield Missouri. True coke is impossible to find. Most people think their shits legit when it's really meth mixed with baby powder or some shit

I live in COMO can't find shit

Shit blows. When I loved at the east coast shit was easy to find

Snort MD, it's like a poor man's cocaine plus it generally lasts for 8ish hours

You shouldnt do any drugs.
Weed is not really related to cocaine, so your question is quite wierd.
Cocaine is expensive, is a short 15-30mins experience, and is an inevitable downfall journey.

I do cocaine from time to time when I do appartement party, it's really interesting and enjoyable.

fag get it online