Post stories of you scoring out of your league

Post stories of you scoring out of your league....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fuked a dog once

Pics or it didn't happen.

Crossover move to layup at the local req centre, those fucking 12 yr old think they're hot shit.
>mfw only 26

Fucked my cousin once

Told this story yesterday along with other stories, But I convinced this chick to be my sex slave for a year... Will retell if there's interest.

Go on.....

yes please. do want

Pet..i mean spidey you really eant to know?

sure

Ok. So I need to preface this with, I could write a 3 novel epic with the sex stories I have from this chick. It is a long story and the tl;dr version of the story is While living with her I offered to "teach her" human manipulation. I actually am very good at this but it is because it is a survival technique for me I've had to refine. I am good at predeicting peoples behaviors and next moves. I also am fantastic at reading people.

So I decided to teach her the basics to see if I could work my magic on someone who should openly pick up on what I am doing.

I also fucked a shit ton of her friends & one of her family members.

I was very successful, but all good things must end. Will continue with sex stories and more stuff if there is interest....

Is it still scoring out of my league if I raped her?

Do it faggot

What type of rape. Everything is rape now a days? How funny was the rape?

Are you Derren Brown?

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.

And who may you be user?

Fucked 19 yr old miss teen Kentucky. I'm 36. She was a good 4" taller than me. She loved face fucking and anal. Eventually she ratted me out to my girlfriend. Had to ghost her.

i came inside a potato this morning.

Got a pic of her? Did the GF leave you? How was the Sex?

post it

No pics, pretty face with tiny scrunched up nose. Tall and skinny with tiny tits and kinda sunk in chest between them. Sex was amazing cuz she wanted to do anything I wanted. Girlfriend and I were a little rocky for a couple months, but overall she kinda thought it was hot even though she was pissed.

Me too, I'm adopted though so it's not really that bad. What freaks me out is I may have fucked a 1/2 sister over the years...good thing no pregnancies.

She looks a lot like this

Idk about funny but I definitely raped her. Forced myself on her she said no a lot but I was drunk and didn't care I had wanted to feel her insides for awhile now.

One woman and I we did my penis in her vagina. I was 28yo. It was out of my league cause I am discuisting man. Sorry my english. My native language is Northern Sami.

Little paranoid to do so now after the last thread I talked and gave the juicy details someone outted the chicks name and her sisters name and even though we aren't friends I ain't trying to sic Sup Forums or other tards on her.

It's not revenge pic shit, it's just story time about a girl who has so many nudes she has acknowledged they are floating everywhere and she doesn't care. I have great stories and I like to tell them, but I'm not gonna be the reason someone gets bothered by Sup Forums.

I think I'm gonna dip out.Sorry to disapoint.

DB likes men not hoes ;p

Anal eh? You ever try talking her into a 3some with your wife?

She went batshit crazy on ketamine and lsd, so avoid her. Too much drama and insanity. I had my fun and don't wanna push it.

>league
implying that "dating" and fucking is segmented in leagues

>my penis in her vagina..
That's hot af dude, tell us more.

She even know it happened? If so and she didn't call the whambulance I think you may of just had drunk sex...

Although if it was rape this would be funny. Nut in her (especially if she has a BF). Get her prego. Tell her after the party her and the bf fucked on your stuff and you don't want them comming back. Then laugh as they raise your baby.

is anyone else craving cheetos?

Almost all of my out of my league experiences have been with chicks who were directly out of a breakup

The only one who wasn't was a crazy redhead with the finest ass I've ever seen in my life who craved being treated like shit

Like a real potato? Or pic related?

Well Oy vey, looks like we have a bit of an audience who knows her.....

Fine ass milf, great tits, horrible fuck

She just laid their chewing gum

This post brought to you by

Frito Lays, PROUD MANUFACTURES OF CHEETOS!

(Taste the rainbow)

*There*

how much do you pay Sup Forums to spam this shit on EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

She knew it happened I wrote up a green text just to make it easier

>Friend has super hot gf. 10/10 for me curvy Asian slightly chubby.
>she has the biggest tits I've ever seen in real life. I mean fucking huge not just like a dd or something she had to order custom bras that were sized by her measurement it had no letter size.
>always wanted a piece of her. Buddy has to go out of town for three weeks for his job. She's gonna be alone for almost a month
>first week fantasize about raping her. Middle of second week get super drunk end up in front of Thier house I don't remember goin there.
>know she's alone. I have a key. I have been friends with him for 10 years. They've been together for five of them.
>let myself in and go to straight to bedroom. She jumps up and screams. She looks at me and asks if it's me. Walk over to her push her back ack start forcefully grabbing her breasts. She says "omg user, please don't this please your drunk I know you your a good person please don't" she kept going but I stopped listening after that.
>put one hand one her neck grip a little and shake. She understands and shuts up. rip her shirt down the middle to complete tit access. Pull her underwear off by just pulling it off her breaking them.
>fuck her as hard as I can cum inside her. Not done make her suck my dick coverd in both our juices. Can hear her crying but don't care. After dick gets fully hard again stick right back inside her pussy. Fuck her harder with the intent in my mind to hurt her a little. Finish in her again pass out on bed.
>wake up in Thier bed alone freaking out remembering what happened. Cautiously walk out looking for but she's not home.
>lock up and leave. Go home and wait for cops. Week goes by no cops. Buddy comes home. No cops but don't answer his first three calls. Finally answer.
> buddy sounds cheery asks me why I didn't answer and tells me about his work trip. See them that weekend.

>only difference is she doesn't look me in the eye for the next few get togethers. But talks to me like normal even laughs and jokes.

not enough

That too

Narcissistic faggot.

Lol. Virgin fag

>back in college there was this hot blonde that i was trying to fuck
>she was into it in the first week texting
>then i found out she had a fucking thug bf
>i blocked her everywhere and ignored her ever since
>kek im not gonna get shot for a pussy

Wow, must of wanted it if she didn't go to the cops.

It was 2008 and we both were in a same internet forum. We get along very good and we changed our tlephone numbers and e-mail addresses.She invited me in her home. She lived 500 miles awy and I took a train. First evening we drinked wine and we listened music. She laughed all my jokes and it was about 01AM o'clock we went to bed. She took off her pants and everything. She sucked my dick. She was a cowgirl and I was a bull under her. Penis was in her vagina.

I spent about two weeks in her home. She is bipolar woman and vagina was wet many times.

That's kind of a cute little munchkin you got there. I'd like to give her a spin.

Girls out of a break up, especially if it was a bad one are hungry as fuck for new dick.
Had 2 girls that were out of my league

First was my very first gf when I was 16, I was the xcore skater boy yolo fuck in highschool. She was a straight up blonde hair blue eyed cheerleader. Huge fatass, tight body obviously, and wore nothing but prep clothes. We looked funny when out cuz we were so different. Huge slut in bed too, great times

Another was with a chick when I was 23 and like I said in above post, broke up with the loser bf who she had a kid with. Met her through a friend and we clicked easily, didn't think I had a chance so I didn't pursue her like a neckbeard like every other guy did and she liked being treated normal for once. Nobody was more surprised than me when she randomly texted me saying she wanted to swallow my cum. Needless to say she was a total sub and got me into the bdsm shit. That chick was wild, miss her, she was crazy though so we just did the friends with benefits thing. Was about 5'6, long brown hair, hourglass shape with D tits that didn't sag at all, fucking amazing ass, green eyes and tan

Still jerk off to those memories sometimes. Loved anal to.

>criminally underrated post

I think it's a type of shock But whatever her reasons I'm just glad she didn't.

This is both scoring and disappointing (for me) at the time

>was around 18 or so
>hook up with hot redhead through friends
>she was 20
>pretty eyes, nice tits, cute freckles, nice ass and a slim body
>pic kinda related, closest example I can give
>exchanged phone numbers
>started texting normally, flirting occasionally
>eventually turned into full on sexting
>we decide to meet up again not even a week later
>I suggested going to the movies
>dont even remember what movie I picked, was too focused on her
>movie didnt even start and we were already making out in our seats
>also started talking more for a bit before movie started
>for the first time she told me shes also into girls
>idontgiveashit.exe
>movie finally starts
>I tried touching her during it but noticed she wasnt reacting much to that
>stop for a while, thinking I might be going too far
>after a while I try to kiss her
>she seems to avoid it, focused on the movie
>wtf.jpg
>fine, leave her be and watch movie too
>near the ending I try touching her between her legs again
>she takes my hand and places it back on my lap, completely denying me
>no idea whats happening
>movie ends
>we both walk out
>I walk behind her, playfully slap her ass
>she just says "stop"
>we walk back outside
>she turns around to me and says
>"sorry for that, but I think im more into girls now... it has nothing to do with you, its something with me. We can still be friends okay? :)"
>at first im flabbergasted
>then I nope the fuck out
>tell her I'll text her later
>leave back home
>never texted her again after

idk wtf I did wrong, but I think I made a bisexual redhead go full lesbian because of me

Women are stupid and women fantasize about rape. Shocked? Sure, but you are shocked when a burglar breaks into your home and steals your shit but you still report it.

I don't buy this whole 'women don't report rape' bullshit unless it's people in power. There is zero drawback to a bitch reporting rape unless that person has the power to make bad shit happen.

I think a lot of the don't tell because they don't want to be considered used/damaged goods. But who knows why really. Women's logic isn't real logic it's emotional usually.

Lol post the nudes.

No, women are retarded and live in their own retard fantasy lands of make believe and lies. You did nothing wrong and her saying that could be anything from You were a sexual experiment to making up lies cause your smell reminded her of her ex too much.

Women are stupid and you should not respect them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

Sex slave
A year
No pictures
Kek

All bitches are damaged goods because they are retarded and emotional.

You ever see her again after that or did she go even more retarded and gay after that?

It shouldn't have but this made me kek to

>few weeks out on first long term relationship with 6/10
>Working 12 hour shifts and drinking like a mad man
>Buy three bottles of tequila
>Invite two friends over one brings 9/10 grill
>Me,fat and bald 3/10
>Smoking on the ganja
>9/10 thinks I'm funny
>She wants to keep my pipe so I say tits or GTFO
>We go into bathroom so she can show me her tits
>See tits and start rubbing her pussy from outside her pants
>Fuck her on sink
>Kept pipe

I still see them both about once a week sometimes more. I did notice she dresses a lot more conservatively around me now. No more sweat pants and relaxed clothes at home she stays fully dressed now. But that's the only changed I've noticed we've even been alone together since and we had small talk and it wasn't awkward. Actually last week she asked if I was goin to go on a second date with another girl we both know and how the first date went. I guess if she was mad about it she would have atleast tried to ruin my dates but she hasn't so...

A beginners guide to getting laid like a beta
>Be me, 24 years old
>Went back to strip club I used to frequent
>Friend used to work there, used to get free drinks and alliances, shit was so cash
>Blow off the first couple strippers that offer me a dance
>Cute little thing comes be and politely asks to sit with me
>Start chilling and talking about smoking weed
>She goes on stage to dance, lopls at me the whole time
>I can hear my wallet crying softly
>Comes back from dancing and asks if I'm ready for a lap dance
>After a couple songs we decide to go back to the VIP suites
>She had never been back there yet, looked like a kid in a candy store
>She danced for a little bit and I told her she didn't have to dance the whole time
>She plops down into my lap, we start laughing and joking
>I offered to give her a massage, which she greatfully accepts
>I then spend the next half an hour, of which I have already paid for, giving this girl a massage
>When we get out of the VIP room, the club is empty and the lights are on
>She apologizes for not dancing enough for me and invites me back to her place to smoke weed
>We got one bowl in and we were fucking like rabbits.

my relationship for the last 4 years