Lets tank a stock price, Sup Forums...

lets tank a stock price, Sup Forums. maybe make a fake news article about a CEO dying or something then spread it around. Idk but i wanna hear ur ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/aarfww5
investopedia.com/university/shortselling/shortselling1.asp
strawpoll.me/12432091
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck me. I'm interested.

I say we go after FB.

that could be interesting. especially because i wanna see marco cucko go down in flames

Mmm
Stock manipulation
Though far more work than you'd think..

Starbucks. Fuck those cuck loving cucks.

NYT, destroy those cucks

>3330
almost checked. i mean people will believe anything these days. The key is to find the right target. Restaurants are pretty easy because not only will the stock price go down because of maybe a story of mice in a kitchen or an ecoli outbreak, but people also wont wanna eat there making their actual revenue go down

nyt are a bunch of cucks they deserve it

Ahhh for a moment I thought you were going to try and influence a big "blue chip" haha.
This could work hehehe
Its still pointlessly long to do though.

Wall Street Journal for what they did to Pewds

THE DOUBLES DONT LIE

WTF DOUBLE DOUBLES

IF I AM DOUBLE IT'S WSJ

REROLL fOR WSJ

>Trump loving racist who can't see past the tip of his nose detected.

I agree with this. They deleted some of my fairly tame comments about free speech because some fuckbags got offended.

Who is is gonna b OP?

Dubs for WSJ, trips for FB, quads for Reddit. Do we agree with this?

Why not make it fair and say first trips?

Even better: strawpoll.com/aarfww5

guys, wsj doesnt have stock

Whomever is picked by 21:30 will be the subject of fake news.

Then we DDOS them or something idk

IPI crash it so I can cash it

ya boii is n

What's up fellas?

Just buy enough stocks and then vote OP as the new CEO that should crash the stock prize because OP is a giant faggot. Just make sure the company chosen is not Apple as the result would be the opposite.

wait, did this faggot just scare you faggots away?
what the fuck just happened to our momentum?

its very simple and easy to accomplish
>find and agree on target company
>choose between one of these events:
>CEO of company died/is trump supporter
>their recent product is faulty
>once fake bit of news is agreed upon, make fake news page, as i did in legit 1 min using a chrome extension
>spread around twitter, facebook and all social media
>watch as investors jump ship

I'm with this guy

Well, on the poll FB is leading, so that's good.

I used to think Sup Forums was a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Scientology and didn't afraid of anything.

We're waiting on a poll to determine who to hit.
strawpoll.com/aarfww5

Polls results are in, and we're hitting Facebook, with 9 votes! strawpoll.com/aarfww5

I think we're gonna need some basic instructions.

Anybody ever did shit like this wanna take lead?

would something like this work?

Certainly a start.
Should we focus on one single story?

Bumping the fuck outta this. What happened to Pool's Closed, the Tumblr counter offensive, the good days where we dealt so much damage we got on the News? If Sup Forums takes down Cuckbook it'll only be another notch in our scalp belt, and show this site isn't just a bunch of retarded Newfags who came here because they wanted to be able to tell their middleschool friends "dey browze de Meme land XD"

obviously it would have to look more professional but yeah

Mark in a Car Accident.

This

i like it.

Death ones would be essy to disprove.

definitely could work, but how far will it tank stock price? it wont take long till people will realize hes alive... what about some sort of scandal?

i nominate PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

theyre the accounting firm that gave warren beatty the wrong fucking envelope

This is a good idea but we have to pump out fake articles for that because Mark is quick with PR

Sex scandal. Get a femanon to say he raped her or something.

this.definetly this. Toby turner went to shit when he got accused of rape. We just need someone with a reputable tumblr then give it a shitload of notes then bam

Where do I buy stocks?

bump

Mark was once a hacker against the US government

Facebook to delete all accounts not registered with an official college email address.

this could work

Just joined the the thread faggots
mark dies in a car accident
>im in

el bumperino

bump!

The other thing, is if anyone really cares to profit from this, it needs to be done during regular market hours so we can short it.

>short it
What does that mean?

look it up, its basically making money off the stock price going down. theres also the option of buying shares after the stock has taken a hit and waiting for the stock to bounce back

make money when the price of the stock falls.

investopedia.com/university/shortselling/shortselling1.asp

So, I take it this means we need a different story..?

mark zuckerberg sells facebook to unknown company

sells to hiro
huehue

yeah

zucc sued by snapchat because of the new features

fuck we go after Facebook bump

this!!

LLOYD BLANKFEIN DEAD IN APPARENT SUICIDE

*snaps fingers*
pay attention!

i still think we should say that mark raped a girl. all we would need is someone with a reputable tumblr

statutory rape
mark accidentally the whole kid

That won't work. You need a company were the ceo is the main reason it's successful such as Jobs or Buffet. Mark is basically a figure head in a well oiled machine and is easily replaceable meaning the market will barely react.

we should go after facebook bump

bruh

Why not try a paedophile ring among Facebook higher-ups then?

we should go after chuck robbins

a little harder to prove. lets just get a chick to write a tumblr post about how she was sexually assaulted by him

we should go after chuck robbins bump

get Sup Forums on board kek

take down facecuck
>im with

Make up a story of a massive lawsuit by DOJ against facebook due to privacy violations or something. It will be much more effective than attacking zuck.

ill make a post on Sup Forums

ok faggots obviously what we need to do is play something on the sjw side, a lot of random women will stand up saying he raped them, or they will just talk shit cuz they think he raped someone, so start posting fake stuff "against feminism" "raped feminist" "against gender transformation" something, "invested 10million in stopping abort" cmon guys

strawpoll.me/12432091

this is fun theorizing what marky boy has done

I think we should go statutory.

You're all retards.
You're either newfags wishing to be as good as the old fags or are genuinely just that fucking sad.

not now, dickweed.
we're doing shit.
don't need your input.

>We're doing things
Reminiscing about how you need Tumblr fags and how mark raped someone even though someone said it'd do nothing to the market.
You want something done, fucking do it yourself and then get everyone to follow. All you're doing is sitting here jerking each other off thinking about rape.

What are you doing, exactly?

Obviously a newfag.
BTFO

jesus fucking christ.
im out.
you're all assholes for not backing me up.

Bump

How to fuck up any stock:
>Created fake story that they're involved with china and mexico
>Let Trump know about it indirectly somehow
>Trump will unleash his tweet of destiny
>Company ruined

Easy game.

ITT: A bunch of newfags that want to feel like the old Sup Forums. Sup Forums was never good but it's gonna take a crane to get all the autism out of this thread.

Also, the game.

Sup Forums reporting in.

I was on 80 yesterday and actually was a one car accident. They landed a helicopter on the highway for an airlift to the hospital but he was already dead. Could say that Cuck Zuck was in the car.