With all the police brutality and corruption that exists (eg. brutal take-downs...

With all the police brutality and corruption that exists (eg. brutal take-downs, harassing minorities and the mentally-illl, unwarranted searches, etc.) , how can you still respect police officers? Police hate thread

>be white

are you a nigger?
You sound like a nigger

No I'm a cracker, but I follow a bunch of FB pages like Cop Block and Filming Cops where every hour I see a new story about police corruption. Changes your perception of them. Plus I have had some not-so-pleasant encounters with police, so my mom is currently holding workshops for police on empathy training and such. Personally, I think they're all power-tripping cunts with something to prove

the majority I've dealt with are fucking scumbags, but some were decent, so I cant hate them all. can't speak for the US though.

Because my personal experience with police and what i've seen on the internet are polar opposites.

Treat cops with respect and they'll reciprocate.

Who's computer did you steal,Jamal?

Ass

>t. Liberal faggot

this

"All the"... Be more specific, otherwise you sound like a clown.

As a cop I can say that of course there are assholes but there are everywhere. I donĀ“t know about any other country than mine though. Which is in this case germany. So yeah.. we are pretty chilled I would say

Cops are bottomfeeding shitlords that only care about the power

You can think whatever you want about cops, just don't expect them to help when someone tries to rob or murder you.

Germany doesnt have 5% of the worlds population and also have 25% of its prisoners im sure in germany you are a fine protector of justice and order.in america we have a what is essentially a very corrupt gang whos rank and file is made of retards,there was even a court case that defended the right of departments to refuse to accept candidates who have to high of an iq,look it up

Don't be a fucking criminal and show a little respect for somebody who deals with the worst people in our society everyday and then has to listen to your dumbass tell him to be nicer. Grow up

kill yourself you fucking loser the chances of a cop stopping someone from robbing or murdering you are way way lower then the chances that cop will kill or rob you,think for and defend yourself you fucking faggot

It's no wonder you're only capable of having one opinion, since you've only ever considered one side of the story. If you're constantly saturated with only one narrative, how can you hope to be subjective?

...you're a die-hard Trump supporter right?

>think for yourself
t. the guy who formulates his opinions via jewbook

Don't want to be the target of mean ol police officers? Try not breaking the law.

I had an $800 phone stolen from me at knifepoint but because I was high on molly and the best description I could give of the suspect was an average-build black male, they didn't take me seriously, never recovered my phone or charged the guy, so I'm a bit bitter towards the department for that

>got high
>made stupid decisions
>got robbed
>too fucked up to relay details
>cries about no justice

Nice b8, m8

>nigger steals your phone
>cops couldn't get it back probably due to your own incompetence
>it's the cops fault

I respect them because as soon as I see a man in uniform I want to perform sexual favors for him.

It's a shame most cops aren't corrupt enough to allow me to