Congressional hearings are taking place and apparently not only was Trump in kahootz with the Russians...

Congressional hearings are taking place and apparently not only was Trump in kahootz with the Russians, but so were many top-level republicans including the vice president, and numerous governors.

This is making Watergate look like kid's play by comparison. The corruption is so deep in the republican party that an independent group of constitutional lawyers are putting together a case proving that the entire election has been compromised and therefore should be legally nullified. This would mean that all of the GOP won positions may be cancelled since Russian involvement looks to be much more wide-spread. The FBI is giving a statement to congress right now live.

It seriously looks like the US is fucked, Trump is fucked, and most of the GOP is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-congress-idUSKBN1661Z0?il=0
thehill.com/policy/national-security/321350-house-intel-head-no-evidence-of-trump-campaign-contact-with-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wut?

Lookout, a liberal is jacking off again!

wheres your sources? until then, SAGE mofucker

Kek

This is absolutely glorious! The right are losing their fucking minds. I knew that this will eventually catch up with them. Why couldn't they see it? They were too busy gloating over their rigged win.

It's even on Fox you dumb fuck.

Watch the Trumpanzees lose their minds, they rather see this country burn rather than admit their cheeto god is a fraud.

Too lazy to look up, link plz.

the boy in this picture brings shame to his race

>It's even on Fox news
K you are obviously too stupid, post a link. I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you, and from a credible source, not Fox, not CNN. Until then you are just a faggot with no credibility. And again....SAGE

I just googled, "Trump Russia Congressional Hearings" and found absolutely nothing.
Today, OP is a cocksucking liar.

Because it is non-news.

From fox.

>Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told reporters in Washington that there was no evidence of serious crimes with regard to contact between Trump associates and Russian intelligence. He suggested it would be a “witch hunt” to go after officials just because of news reports, keeping focus instead on rooting out leakers.

Are you surprised?

Thanks user.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-congress-idUSKBN1661Z0?il=0

Actually

thehill.com/policy/national-security/321350-house-intel-head-no-evidence-of-trump-campaign-contact-with-russia

>'No evidence' of Trump campaign contact with Russia

>MAGA
>Yes we can!
>CHANGE!

Can, but wont. Like Hillary. Or Trump. Or any dnc/rnc candidate.

Fuck you murika.

This is not news. The news outlets just have nothing else to report on. The horse is dead so stop beating it. Russia had no effect on vote counts and Trump had no contact with Putin. Give it up Dems. GTFOI already.

Let's do this, I'm ready to start lynching you faggots

Дерьмом парень они знают, что это мы.

Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.

#FakeNews

>wut

Чувак, заткнись у нас есть шанс взять на себя изнутри.

Lol WTF news are you watching?

>wanting to be led
cucks

thats not a link.

ignored.

Sauce

DRUDGEREPO[RT].com

Really. Makes. You. Think.

Error 404: Sauce link not found.

please call back when it's actually happening. anything else is just speculations

Welp, the powers that be have enough control to smear him and jail him and literally nullify the voice of the people. This is the end of times. Wake up and become self aware, lest you wanna be stuck on this rock for the next iteration of humanity, spending thousands of years trapped here because of some angry jews.

Guess the liberal reservoir never runs out of tears..

Your pasta is shit tier at best,pleb.

This is reality, deal with it

What's the big deal with russians? Do you realize it's a world peace if you two unite?

But she didn't have an inauguration.