If you came home, and found this, what would you do?

If you came home, and found this, what would you do?

>sniff butt
>post results

1. take a photo
2. upload photo to Sup Forums and ask "wwyd?"

post moar

Release her off the ties
Call the police
Ask here who did this to her

Open up her anus

ask her to marry me

ask her how she tied herself up like that

Untie her and politely ask her to leave.

have her teach me her magic tricks

spit on my dick and join the party!

Buy her a drink

So fucking hot. Keep posting. Also, checked.

pls more of her in bondage

These are not the same girl.

politely ask her what the fuck is she doing there if she confirms that shes trying to be kinky then i fuck her, otherwise release, give her some clothes

Force feed her some eggs.

Keep going plz

Ask her how and why she untied her legs and why she insists on being such a naughty little bitch. I would then punish her to her liking.
Now more importantly, what the fuck are you doing taking pictures in my slave's quarters?

This

KeK

tug my peckah until the good boy juice fell out

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I would fix the water damage on that drywall.

>You don't have to tell me what happened but you have to eat all of these

I was looking at that too!

I would get out of bed earlier the next day, because I was obviously to rushed to put her back in the basement that morning, could have got loose

since i'm often high maybe i would freeze thinking what the fuck is going on

then i wiykkd search for cameras
and use my slong heh

start quizzing the bitch on where all my stuff has gone

tell my ma to quit clowning around

Thread master

Those ropes could be pulled tighter.

Her taste in socks is appalling!