Is it going to be aliens?

is it going to be aliens?

that or ninjas

Its going to be shit

ayy lmao

i s g o n b o k

I hope not, I'm ok with witches but ayy lmaos scare me.

so apparently it's 3 versions of the witch and it's the woods that gives her power

I've actually always had an idea that there was another, better-prepared group in the woods at the same time at the one in the movie who was also taping their adventures.

It would wind up explaining a few of the happenings, but leave many of them mysterious and even add some new scares.

Fuck me that trailer looks shit. How irritating is the meta of modern trailer editing? Those same fucking sound effects and cheap ways to force tension. All trailers are starting to look satirical now kek

Then burn them down

when they're in the house there's going to be MC Escher type halls and rooms that lead to more hall and rooms, seeing people that exist outside of this time (Heather), time speeds up (such as the part in the trailer with the lights in the cabin).

Will we actually see the Blair Witch this time?

Get on my level.

Ideally nothing more than a glimpse or two

yes you see her 3 times

Cool, I hope it's the Todd MacFarlane version.

>yfw the blair witch's a goat

That'd be awesome. Won't happen in this piece of shit flick though

y'know what would be a good way to make one of these movies?

get some random people and then drug them and put them in a woods and dress up in scary costumes and follow them around.

it would be spectacular.

What could it honestly be that would be worthy of the praise in that BD article? The trailer makes it look like generic b-tier Blumhouse style cheapshit horror. I don't know how anybody can be hyped after that trailer, that shit looks terrible.

Yeah but that would be abduction.

what does she look like

It looks exactly like every other found footage horror film

What was the one that found footage type that took place in an old mental hospital that ended up having al ot of weird spooky shit coming from the walls etc. I think I saw it on netflix

>People who think this is even comparable to the quality of TBWP

I really don't get it, I seriously don't get it

Other than the obvious contrarianism, I don't get how anyone could seriously and unironically say this is what so ever better

The entire premise for the fucking plot is hinged on people doing a fucking online stream show in the fucking 90's IN THE FUCKING WOODS

No just fuck right off this shit is stupid shit and the ending just makes this shit even worse with its pseudo intellectual tripe bullshit of "oh like bro man its allllll about how media can control like perceptions on things like man!!" no just fuck off this movie fucking sucks and fuck anyone who thinks this shit is good, yes i'm mad

haha dude bro like that would be sick haha just imagine what it would be like on the drugs man haha

like a bitch

its scarier when you don't see you doublepleb