Kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!)...

kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but
I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Get back at them by posting tits

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Start giving it out. Anal, sloppy blowjobs ... to anyone who asks.

They will not doubt you.

>No tits

Tits or GTFO you know the drill

glue wigs on their heads and tease them for looking like girls

kek

If dubs post tiddies

Push up bra and makeup

fpbp

Prove you're a chick and post tits

Post your dick here, don't be shy user

Change

You look very feminine

Serious answer, do whatever. If someone's being a cunt about it, escalate it until you're justified to hit them.

Seriously seriously answer, tits or GTFO.

holy fuck, you're hot

shave your head and say you have cancer

>Serious answer, do whatever. If someone's being a cunt about it, escalate it until you're justified to hit them.

TL;DR be autistic

We also think you're a boy. Tits or gtfo femboy.

>Sup Forums filename
that's a cute fuggin girl though
cute >>> hot

Cmon post tits ur rly hot

Usually i don't agree with tards,
butt this one's right ya know

I thought we'd gone over this before guys, shootings usually take care of this problem

tell em: "thanks, i'm a pretty boy then"
watch this streamer on twitch she is often told the same and handels it well. /schviftyfive

Tits or gtfo
I
t
s

o
r

g
t
f
o

OP - this. you're going to be SUPER hot when you are older, I can tell from the genes and from doing quite a few genetic evaluations in my time. it won't be long, and you'll be hotter than everyone no matter how you wear your hair.

inb4 white knight but these idiots asking for tits from a 14 year old are criminals and idiots so ignore them.

Yeah. Be yourself, since you're on Sup Forums with a knife you're basically certainly autistic.

You're hot as fuck. Get off /b and ignore the kids making fun of you - they're saying you look like a boy? Ask them "then why do you want to fuck me so bad?"

>acting beta for piddie tiddies

If they want to call you a boy
Then you rape them like a boy
Get those bitches in line

they insecure because they think being in love with a short-haired qt makes them gay.

you are so sexually frustrated

boy, girl ...who cares? let me make you a "woman"

Tits or gtfo, tits and you will also get serious answers

you are very beautiful would bang 10/10

/thread

40 posts, op is not responding.

I say it's over.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

start sucking their dicks. they wont be laughing after that.

Show me ur tiddies

fuckin retarded newfags getting trolled with zero effort by faggot OP

kys all of you

ignore then, study hard, get an education, get a good job, and when one of them come to you for a job, hire them to scrub toilets.

CHECKED

> moved into little mexico, not that big
> work at wal-mart
> shit from work about social contracts followed me there, since a nigger from work lives there also and a jew from there was on my contact list
> everyone in this town are cucks, expecting to for you to interact with them
> I did, now spics talk shit when out and about shared stuff with others
> torn between spending my pay check on a gun or computer parts

kids meaning your girl friends? this just means they are jealous. if it is your boy friends they want to say you are accepted. I do not see the problem

damn

you are very beautiful the way you look, dont let any foolish talking touch you. people are talking a lot of stupid stuff without thinking. there are people outside who love you, forget the rest

tits op

School kids are idiots, try to ignore them, you'll laugh at how stupid they were when you're older and realize you were worried about nothing.

waste of trips. fuck off Mohammad

>this is a bait and what is this tits or gtfo, pedofuckers

havent sen this pasta in a long time

>giving serious advices on Sup Forums

in the future, those dudes will be the ones wishing they could fuck and youre the one to control whether or not they can, enjoy that

then wear a burka my child

Shave it all off and play the I have cancer card!

You look like an escaped rape dungeon slave. You really do look like a 14 year old edgy faggot, your friends are right. In return for the crappy stuff they're saying whenever someone says some mean stuff to you just reply with "I have a gun" it's kinda edgy but not really. They'll know it's a joke and will probably just awkwardly chuckle back, they won't tease you anymore and you won't get in any trouble and later on they'll think it was funny. Trust me I did this alot as a kid and it got me out of some difficult situations before. Good luck OP! Hope it gets resolved

You are fantastically beautiful

awwwww suck her cock then

looks good
your friends are assholes
dont show tits

why are they underage?

all the smell of newfags

TRIPS OF TRUTH

We need tits and timestamp before Sup Forums helps you with any advice know the rules or fuck off

if you want your hair short then fine, but have it more feminine than what you have now

You do look like a boy

Stupid faggots.

lol Sup Forums is a dick. you dont look like a boy user, theyre jelly bc u got that forever young look. if it rly bothers you get dolled up w some makeup, and wear something flirty.. youll b alright.

show boobs

Tits out and we will all jerk off on you

You sure you ain't a boy tho?

edgy

she's such cancer but she is kinda hot

I love short hair your fine

I don't have boob pics of her. They'd be illegal anyway.

No shit sherlock

^^^ still this guy, and im sayin you look good user.. fuck them.

Ignore it.

cute.
Would bang/10

Woah look a faggot, you know the rules as well as we all do faggot it is tits or gtfo

Its shocking how many newfags there are here. This was only a bit over a year ago.

Tits

You're hot! Tits please! You look like the chick from hotel Transylvania

Fuck those guys. You're a very pretty girl and from the looks of it you'll grow into a beautiful woman one day.

Dubs is a cute girl fags

> Admit lesbianism
> Join school theater club
> Literally 65% lesbian
> Meet and fuck hot drama girls
> Even the crew is mostly lesbian

Saw this thread 2 months ago, faggot.

EDGY

But still Tits out

Hot. You have kik?

Someone should post the vola

>newfag