I'm I'm balding and fat at 18 should I kill myself Sup Forumsros?

I'm I'm balding and fat at 18 should I kill myself Sup Forumsros?

Pic Unrelated

nah

i think you should show us more titties

Checked, op lives

I started balding at 22, it fucking sucks but lose some weight you fat nigger. Also if you have a receding hair line, use hair fibers, shit works great for a while. Go to the gym you stupid bitch

dude... just become a keemstar double
you'll be famous

be fit
have money
hairlines don't matter

Lose weight and shave your head. Problem solved

I was 240lbs lost 40lbs of that in the gym so I'm good on the gym part user

fuck, guess not

OP saved by the quads

also dont kill yourself my man nmw, bald can look good on ppl and if ure bothered by how fat you are, slowly work on some weight loss my dude. and hey, some chicks are into the fat folk. just keep chuggin. :)

Work out, shave your head to cue ball, get laid.

But in all honesty, just lose the weight and shave your head. Have a bit of self respect and own that bald head, and apologize for nothing. Way better than desperately clinging to something that will simply never be. Bald men with muscles do pretty fuckin well with women, you just gotta work for it. Sucks, but those are the cards you've been dealt.

i like being bald and yes, go to the gym. in my 30s.
pic kinda related

too young for that shit just still got 40 good years ahead mate

appreciate it user, I know girls are into fat guys I have a girlfriend it's the heart disease part I'm not particularly excited about so I guess I'll stop chugging 3 litres of Mountain Dew and eatting flaming hot Cheetos everyday

Is that yours

moar

Nobody wants to pet the obese family dog thats shedding - why would they want to play with your cock.

>take care of the damn dog

Loose weight and join the army everyone else is bald

Nope user I was meant to include "pic unrelated" but forgot, sorry to disappoint

26, been losing my hair since i was 20, it aint that bad man.. keep it real short n wear a snapback if it bothers you. fat? eat right, youre 18 nobodys in good shape at that age.. get rogaine for the time being (it will slow down the loss alot) and talk to ur doc about it, maybe he could help. dont stress it bruh, alot more ppl worse off. youll b a stud by my age :p still get them 18yo checkin me out,

Good point, user

Shave your head, change your eating habits and hit the gym. Problem solved.

Buzz cut bro

Sorry user only ones I've got of it but have this

No. Don't
I want to marry you, I'm black will you accept me?

im sure everybody needs a nigger in its life. #makeslaverygreatagain

Shave your head, and work out. Or at least grow a beard.

Work out and get a hair transplant in a couple years (start using products now).