Ask a guy who just got his first bangmaid anything. pic related

Ask a guy who just got his first bangmaid anything. pic related

Will post pics if requested

post em

Gross

no nudes yet. We talking like a 12 hr confirmation of bangmaid

How well did she clean?

I'm not usually into bigger girls myself but this is the most flexible person I've ever fucked ever at this point. I can put her knees behind her head

Cleaned my balls dry as for my house not yet. She came over late as fuck the other night and I wasn't expecting her. My house is trashed liiiiike baaaad (seasonal depression with a mix of not owning a vacuum) just snagged a vacuum today and already trying to get her back here to clean in exchange for sex

She didn't seem to mind that my house looks like someone died here

>bangmaid
where'd you get her?

She sent this to me yesterday

We used to work together and she was always a lil bit mean to me. Then after I got fired I cut my dread locks off and ran into her at the bar and she was all about it. In OH

Also I've been almost completely devoid of sex for like 3 years so this was an interesting twist

That's a dude. OP is a fag.

Op was not fag I assure you

>I can put her knees behind her head

What kind of saw did you use?

It turns out she was really into yoga. As far the tool I discovered this with was somewhere between my dick and a alot of alcohol

thats a straight 2 outta 10 right there

Oh fuck your in this shit hole of Ohio also

Yeaeeeeaaaah I've been hitching the country tell I got here

+5 with flexibility and and nymphomainia

Lol what part have to ask

Hamilton county. U?

Lol Franklin

If you ever go to cinci I'm at a bar called arlins alot. Ask about skittles

Do you pay her by the hour/day?What is the price?Ever thought of actually having a girlfriend doing?

I pay nothing except sex. I wanted a real gf for a long time but I'm satisfied with this cuase I'm a poor fag