>this is the "best" your generation could produce

Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDJRCaQGkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree with MBDTF

Good music :)

Dude popular=bad lmao

Back in 2012 I had a sinking feeling the 10s would be one of the worst decades for pop music, but I never imagined it would be this bad.

10s are so far behind every other decade since the 60s that it's laughable. 30-40 years from now people will look back at the 10s and shake their heads at how low pop music sank.

I blame the Internet and smartphones.

There is lots of great music this decade, its just not in the RYM top list

>your generation
>ages range from 29 to 70
Damn...

>tfw your grandchildren will bully you for being part of the worst decade

3 of those 5 albums are borderline masterpieces

Grandkids? Hahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ducc

>wanting children
>hoping you have grandchildren

So I see you're used to having shitty opinions then

So are your parents

Rym sucks
And David isn't even from our generation.

lmao are you really just gonna cherry pick these top albums? Beethoven was highly controversial in his time. Popularity is not important. Sales are not important.

rym is great and I've never had a better experience discovering music why do people talk shit about it here sometimes.

That's pretty good for trivial pop music standards.

Because this board talks shit about everything sometimes

Because most of the ratings are inflated or just cancer

Baby-boomers vs Millennials

>inflated ratings
I fucking hate this meme

Are you one of those retards who rates almost everything below 5 stars?

are you one of those retards who thinks everything is 4 and 5 stars?

would you say you were... born in le wrong generation?

No my rating system is reaosnable

it looks like you rate almost everything below 5 stars user...

Most people do

I agree with MBDTF, GKMC and C&L tbqhwy

>Are you one of those retards
hmm

Being popular among white hipsters doesnt make them the best albums produced this decade

The rating for Blackstar is so strange because it was at a 4.26 then it went down to like 3.80, which was expected, but now it's climbing back up inexplicably despite being... not great

how do i into rym

Everyone post your own personal best albums of your "generation/decade" whatever.

So long as my kid doesn't end up like you i'm fine

I'm so happy these unironic middle school jokes are being embraced all over this board

>david bowie
>died of old age while i was still in my 20s
>my generation
yeah, no

This isn't your generation though.

You aren't black, the white race has been artistically censored from mainstream culture now. If you can't dance to it in a club or at a party or blast it in your subwoofers it isn't music

Whites need to get some balls back and make some of their own music again, but that will probably never happen again because it's super hip now to love blacks and feel white guilt and try to act black around your friends at parties and say shit like "that was fire" and "Oh man this is DOPE".

if you unironically listen to mumblecore and pseduointellectual hiphop you have been totally jewified and stripped of your own cultural pride as well as your balls.

This isn't a white supremacist Sup Forums post either. This is about stop trying to be fucking black like the corporates want you to be, all you are doing is feeding the machine of popular art trends.

:^)

There is still good white Rock/Metal out there, to try and claim that only black artist make hits is silly.

>if you unironically listen to mumblecore and pseduointellectual hiphop you have been totally jewified and stripped of your own cultural pride as well as your balls.

This makes you sound like Sup Forums though, people are free to enjoy any music no matter which skin made it.

Wait, is this copy pasta, I am being baited.

somebody didn't see the rest of the top 10

its bait

better than 2000's pop tee bee aitch

people don't enjoy talking to you, do they

kek

Style over substance hipster pitchfork dog shit.

>There is still good white Rock/Metal out there

It's all derivative born in the wrong generation shit or really low testosterone shit with really bad riffs and poor understanding of what makes good song structure.

I'm just mad that nobody else is mad in a way that creates change for the better culturally and aesthetically. If you have an angry opinion against the majority of the population there is always someone to call you an autist or a fedora or a racist or a dumbass. They can all suck my cock. Eat my shit if you think I am tipping my fedora as well, that kind of false positive no-opinion necessary meme insult is one of the main reasons Sup Forums has become so fucking dogshit.

No matter what you believe in terms of taste, it's all superficial. In 10 years you are going to hate the music you used to like and you are going to find something else stupid to dance to and smoke hella weed to because that's all music is good for these days.

post you ideal top 5 anons

>1. David Bowie - Blackstar
>2. Swans - The Seer
>3. Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
>4. Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
>5. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d. city

so you post in metal general is what I'm getting from this

I was just saying that there is a majority of white in the top 10.

The other two were released in 2015

sufjan and bowie are about as white as it gets

1 - Smoove & Turrell - Broken Toys
2 - Mark De Clive-Lowe - Renegades
3 - Kid Koala - Space Cadet
4 - Bugge Wesseltoft - Duo or Last Spring
5 - Dego - A Wha' Him Deh Pon?

have you listened to this

it's kinda the thing that you usually listen to

I have not yet, I've seen it posted but had no idea what it was, will check it out cheers

no order
Strawberry girls- french ghetto
Battles-gloss drop
Ahleuchatistas-heads full of poison
Lum-three sided tape
Either of arcas last two albums

>arca
even worse than OP
>the seer
even worse than OP

nah, 80s pop and 2000s pop were way, waaay worse

also this

RYM literally doesn't have any contemporary classical or jazz (besides Le Ebin) so it's trash

You probably think danny brown made last years aoty, honestly your opinion is worth less than a clickbait article

any special reason you're pulling things out of your ass?
aoty last year was the earth and the sky

OHHHHH FUCK! YOU () JUST GOT BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNEDDDD!

>your

so youre old as shit or a baby and posting on Sup Forums?

disgusting

>Popular = best
Lol

Just because your mother made a mistake not aborting you and piled all that resentment stemming from raising a parasitic pile of shit on you doesn't mean you have to demonise the entire concept of parenthood and the nuclear family.

I'd enjoy talking to him. Go fuck yourself mate, that shitty rhetoric is more used up than your crackwhore of a mother.

>your
t. 19 year old
I smell samefagging.

White people are done even Trump can't save your ass ... It's time for us black to shine like never before.

The western civilisation is on his decline.

What a time to be alive !!

nigga there's like four albums by black people in the top 10 quit your pissing and moaning

>The western civilisation is on his decline.
>What a time to be alive !!
Yeah man, fuck that shit that lets me live a comfortable life of relative leisure, health, freedom, abundant information and entertainment and technological advancement. I want a constant state of terror, scarcity, oppression and uncertainty instead.

go back to Sup Forums :^)

>the 2010s are bad

Same

What a fucking pathetic list
>The Soft Moon
I am literally lmaoing right now.

you have literally shit taste

Why don't you go jerk off to the latest perturbator release instead of shitting up the board with lowest common denominator schlock?

>mfw my kid will one day discover Sup Forums and I can't do anything about it

Post your top 10 of the 2010s

Nah, you've already got "it's shit" / "lol tryhard" in the chamber, so I fail to see the point.

t. Paul Joseph Watson

No in 30-40 years people will complain about how vapid modern music is and how they live in the worst decade for music. If only they were born in the right generation: 2010s.

lol if you don't want to post yours just shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDJRCaQGkU
An Opel Ascona and this album are the only things you need this decade honestly.

If we can leverage CRISPR to raise the American average IQ back to the 105 level we could have good pop again

I pray to God every day that China starts CRISPRing babies en-masse and we have to start an arms race over it

What do you count as pop music? I have no idea what the top 40 is, but I know what's popping with trap music and with p4ky stuff, and I suspect a lot of people are like this

>3 nigger albums, 1 token indie shit and 1 by a dead guy that arbitratrily gets the "art" label
Jesus Christ dude

Not the same user but you shouldn't be looking at RYM top 10 to get a sense of what he means. Look at the top 40 right now. As someone who isn't white and doesn't live in the US I have an outsiders perspective on this. It's true most of what I see from current US culture is that rock and most music made by white people is shit nd black artists are the best thing to happen to music. Everyone should be equal tbqh. I mean sites like p4k really rate uninspired, derivative and plain bad artists like Young Thug and Lil Uzi well, yet bland rock gets shit on. Everyone should be judged equally tbqh.

Remove all negropop and the list isn't so pathetic.

How is that even Sup Forums?