Why can't I keep a gf for more than a month, b/? I am reasonably fit, highly-educated...

Why can't I keep a gf for more than a month, b/? I am reasonably fit, highly-educated, with a decent sense of humor and other positive attributes. I am a bit socially-awkward, dependent on drugs, and broke at the moment plus I spend all my time on b/, which I'm sure doesn't help. What piece of the puzzle am I missing? I've tried everything to attract and keep a decent mate, from pickup artist techniques to building up my social status, yet nothing seems to work. I have lowered my standards and bed the odd 5/10, but nobody that I'm happy with. Somehow, I've developed a bad reputation which is also hindering me.

you might not be humble enough? Not really sure sorry :/

a van and some V1's
thats all a man ever needs
and after your first time it'll be all you'll want boyo

do you dress for lack of a better word "gangstery"?

gotta go for bitches who like to get fucked up, not like crack whores but a bitch who does drugs will stick with ya if you do em with her and dont be too nice, bitches love rude dudes.

If you're broke and on drugs, that's probably it. When I was in my 20s I had the same issue, women would fuck me, but they wouldn't get into relationships with me, but just so happened to get with guys who had money after me.

You clearly have mild autism.
Read Sherlock Holmes and use his logical systems to pick up women.
>tbh this is a secret of mine, its extremely effective for the time and effort invested

sometimes, other times classy

Girls hate humble guys

With waistcoat/fedora?

Cool will check it out, got a copy of all Doyle's work

"Drug dependent"
Meaning you're a junkie, right?

> highly educated
>Sup Forums
Choose one

I own a fedora, but don't wear it anymoe

Weed habitually, coke, molly, and lsd sometimes

>drug dependent
>broke

There you go, fix that and you're golden

Pick up artists are your issue mate they don't plan or skill you for relationship logenvity they skill you for the one night you need to figure out how to do the compromise and scaling that I do I am 28 married and my wife and I swing

How about stop bitching about "I don't have pussy" and rather look at the people close to you, and whether you have ROMANTIC (not sexual) feelings for someone? If not, then it's a waiting game until you meet someone you do love

There should be a dating website where you can meet stoner chicks. Find it difficult to meet many

>broke at the moment

this.

That didn't answer my (retorical) question. You're a junkie, correct?

Buy better clothes instead of flashy thug shit, stop using drugs, talk to women as if theyre just regular people, and start working on a hobby so that you have something to show.

I'm not looking for sexual conquests, I just don't click with many people. I have a lot of niche interests that women just often don't seem to share

>socially-awkward
>dependent on drugs
>broke at the moment
>I spend all my time on b/

Hmm...

>What piece of the puzzle am I missing?

You're a piece of shit. You're a drug addict loser and you need to get your shit together.

Don't like to think of myself as one, but I do suffer from drug-indued psychosis from time-to-time

Redpill yourself.

Skyler?

whats ur weight and height bro? u look jacked just curious

PERFECTLY STATED!

I'm only 5'7 and 160 lbs, so that restricts me to shorter women most of the time, but I still see many other guys my size and build coupled-up, so I must be doing something wrong

These aren't selling points, admittedly, but that's like your opinion man

The world is not conspiring against you. You're the problem. Women want stability, being broke and addicted to drugs means you're completely unstable. Don't flex too much harder or you'll pass out.

I get what you're saying. Had no problem when I was making bank, but am now back living at my parents and no employer will touch me because of my criminal record and sketchy past

do you work out?

You have money? if not, here's your answer.

Not so much anymore, I should mention that I have slash marks all up my left arm from cutting when I was a dumb goth kid. Scares some women off

This. No matter how you look or act, when it comes down to it, bitches only want guys with money.

Dear OP

try to prevent yourself from being a faggot .

oops, sorry you are destined to be a beta faggot pussy ass bitch forever.

Stop trying as hard

Dunno how much it matters, but am also vegan and a lot of chicks have told me they think that's effeminate and only pussies don't eat meat

bc you are a manlet

>broke
>unemployed
>drug addict
>lives with parents
>cutting scars from edgelord teen years
>socially-awkward
>spends all his time on Sup Forums
I don't know what to tell you OP. You should be drowning in pussy

Oh I forgot
>criminal record

/thread

Well for the sake of argument, try not being a drug addict piece of shit for a few months and observe your results.

> to building up my social status

you obviously failed in this op, since it's literally the female equivalent to ''good looks''

all girls give a chit about is importance assuming the guy isn't ugly, you can be ugly enough that it's a deal breaker but beyond being just average the most important guy always wins when it comes to dating

agree op sounds like a loser, probably a loner, just fix this and get more friends and do less drugs, you'll thank me later when some girl is in love with you because you aren't a recluse

As woman, the dependent on drugs thing is a real turn off. Can't see a real future with someone who has a drug prob. Being broke doesn't help either. I don't need a guy to be rich but he should be able to pay for all his own shit. Someone with no financial stability doesn't appeal to me at all.

how can u do drugs and be that fucking fit dude wtf?

well good job on that one tardo

use astrology
>if you have any doubts what so ever
>You will fail