Dubs decide what I say if they don't respond I'll move on to next person

Dubs decide what I say if they don't respond I'll move on to next person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vngWPAHdXTE
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dou you like to see how turtles fuck?

send this with no context

youtube.com/watch?v=vngWPAHdXTE

Post dick pic

Trump did nothing wrong

If you get dubs I will fagg

Want to go to the nearest kindergarten and puntkick toddlers?

Try nairovy_16

winner..

Suck your own dick and send it

Roll

to any one you want

[Would be interesting then what U6 score is. Well they didnt mess much with time at least from what we know (Hit counting?) but Hakaishin is also lazy, Frost had groups attacking Planets to fight them himself for "peace" making money out of it (iirc) and we dont even know what else might happened there, maybe even with the new Earth they screwed with timelines?]

right now, the southern US border is as secure as it will ever be, with or without a wall. The numbers of people illegally immigrating across the southern border are at the lowest point in nearly 45 years. When it comes to illegal immigration, Asians are a bigger problem than Central/South Americans right now.
With Central/South Americans, the vast majority of the illegal immigrants that are here now have been here for years. A huge number of them came here legally and just never left when their visas expired. A wall isn't going to stop people who outstay their visas.

We can say that about all immigrant groups... or even Americans.
Why did he single out Mexicans? (One aspect of what people take offense to).
By phrasing it the way he did, it carries the idea that these immigrant groups come in to commit crimes.

Lets look at some numbers
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
If in 2007 with 12 million illegal immigrants you didn't need a wall, why do you need it now at 11 million?
Also:
the number of illegals are decreasing
8 out of 11 million are integrated in the work force
66% of illegal immigrants have been living in the US for more than a decade.

My mother just died, I don't know what to do, ever since I was born, everybody was trying to make me sad, for example send nudes or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

He said that when illegals come in they can be rapists, etc.
That is VERY true. They are disproportionately high rapists, murderers, and thieves statistically. People just intentionally misconstrued his statement to mean all Mexicans and RAN with it.

I like this one bc I can suck it op rolling for this lol

If they repel Obamacare, they better have something better in place, or I am going to die.
I'm living off a single bum kidney that requires dialysis every few months, I'm 21, make about $10 bucks an hour, and I can't afford to pay $2,000 four times a year. Nobody wants to insure me, and they tell me a donor is about 6 years away.

Except that some anxiety sufferers actually experience anxiety because they have a debilitating mental illness. Of course, nobody in Washington is educated in Psychology, nor do they really care. They only care about getting money from their lobbyists, who are sent in by big corporate, because they can afford hire said lobbyists to get legislation passed that will only benefit the owners of said corporations. Legal bribery at it's finest.

It's never going to be easy because it's hard to "prove" mental illness and there are lots of people out there looking to game the system as much as possible.

do you like when i look at your ass?