Is there any point to existence and life ?

is there any point to existence and life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8C5vjog_k
youtu.be/zZQgmM_ZhEc
youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w
web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

nah

yes but its in the torah and you cant speak jew

Survive and Replicate

Not as far as I can tell. Not really sure why I'm still here, OP

that redhead maybe
or 42

Nothing actually matters user.

does it matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8C5vjog_k

just what you make of it

don't fuck it up. this is your only chance

live life breath air, i know somehow we're gonna get there

42 is an answer. not a point.

literally no point
nothing you do will make a significant impact on anything
dust in the wind my friend

it depends. My point was to give an answer, so...

Enjoyment.

Depends... Is pic related?

>is there any point to existence and life ?

Laughing at idiots like you?

You are a cell in an organism developing towards god hood. You will not see the end. You will achieve nothing other than passing more knowledge on than you given to begin with.

Life has meaning, your life however does not.

Yes, yes there is a point.

let's find a point
youtu.be/zZQgmM_ZhEc
youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w

Life is what you make of it. For me, the challenge is to nail the hottest chicks I can possibly find. Literally the hardest thing to do for me, especially because I'm a manlet. But hey, you gotta challenge yourself somehow.

Whether it be money, girls/men, or fame you're looking for, there's always something out there you can do to enjoy life. You're alive this one time, at least make it count.
You can even be an absolute asshole to everyone if you want to. Just find something. The more you question life, the more you waste your time.

But that's just it isn't it? No matter what you or I do its still a waste of time.

Have you ever enjoyed doing something and felt like you were wasting time?

If you could create enough of those moments for the good to outweigh the bad would you even be contemplating this question?

Yeah, but there's nothing else to do with that time, so you might as well waste it. There's no point in being productive, the only point is enjoying yourself

Follow up, why are you making yourself unhappy and blowing your one miserable chance you get at existence and why does it matter when you could make life a 24/7 enjoyable roller coaster if only you allowed yourself

no there isn't. but that's the beauty of life. in an ironic way, once you accept that life is pointless, you'll be happy

>enjoying yourself
this is subjective. whatever this is, do it.

No because even if their is an afterlife that would eventually become normal and serving some cuck who made everything would be just as meaningless as fading into mom existence

One miserable chance? We just dont remember. We reincarnate

Hey, user. If you think everything is a waste of time and you'd rather do nothing that's fine. No one can stop you.
But it's definitely more fun to waste time doing random shit. It should rather be easy for you, since you have no pressure on yourself to succeed. Everything is a fucking waste of time for you, so just fucking do shit. Find a random ridiculous goal, like building a car and work towards doing it. You may find something along the way you enjoy.
Meaning of life is bullshit. Just wait for some other fucktards to give their opinion on what it means. I wouldn't bother thinking about this shit till I'm like 100 years old, if I ever get that far.

Common sense applies, of course. Don't go out there doing illegal shit or trying to get yourself or others killed. That's just stupid; you're better off doing nothing at that point.

Tl;Dr - just do something.

This gif is all you need

sauuuuuuuuuuuuce please

No.

Do whatever you want.

These guys are right.

Literally, life is a fucking waste. So go do things that please you. Or work towards something that can make you happy. Try volunteer work I'd you're desperate. You can at least make someone else happy.

just found out my ballcancer has spread out to my lungs and need to do chemotherapy again just when im at the brink of graduating and getting a girlfriend. There is no point to life, and it sure as hell isn't fair.

Read Mitchell Heisman's suicide note. The only way to become completely objective is to become an object: i.e. to die.

>web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1

This is what happens in life. I like to think of it as a game. I'm a little bit scitshophrenic and all that but nevertheless. Negative things happen in life but all we can do is stay positive. It's just one life... You'll be back

You're supposed to help people? Hurt them? Something like that.