Can we self fund a Chris chan movie?

Can we self fund a Chris chan movie?

>Chris supporting Hilary
What a time to be alive.

Theres already a documentary. Real talk tho, who would you get to play him/her? It currently looks like the king in yellow from True Detective kek.

You go girl!

fuck this im voting trump he was right all along

Had he not become a tranny, he would be clamoring on about Trump.

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

>cutting a hole in between your ass and ballsack

he's going to die of an infection

SONICHU IS RUNNING IN A FLAT CIRCLE
CARCOSA CARCOSA CARCOSA

Only if he an hero's

Pic related.

Did he cut it? I saw the picture and it looked so fucking weird.

Why are you acting like no trump supporter is mentally ill? Have you been to Sup Forums and /r9k/?

but they are not that stupid

link pic

o summarize for people out of the loop:

In 2014, Chris got a piercing on his taint. He did not take very good care of it and as a result it became infected. Galpal troll advised him to remove the piercing and let it heal. He did that. Crisis averted, right?

In 2016, now a full-on trans, he began to do weird stuff to facilitate his transition. He uses OTC estrogen cream on his chest, dresses like a woman, wears maxi pads, and listens to white noise on YouTube that claims to help you grow breasts and a vagina.

His piercing has become infected. Medical professionals have concurred it is probably what's called an abscess: a hole in the body. There is potentially a bigger hole under his piercing that is filled with pus. If this is the case, the infection can spread by tunneling into his intestines. If this bursts into his abdominal cavity, he will go septic (which is shock induced by sepsis). If he goes into shock, he will likely die.

After he posted a picture of his taint, he posted a second Facebook message saying the first was a ruse and he had trolled us. However, besides being a blatant shitty lie, a second picture proves he does indeed have the wound and it is very bad and he does treat it like a vagina.

People are begging him to go to the ER immediately. This is not a trivial issue; an infection is deadly if untreated and a serious infection can only be cured with draining, scraping, and sterile packing. If it is indeed an embedded cyst inside of him, it can burst and cause excruciating pain and a fatal shock to his body. He is refusing to do so, and is lying about going to the doctor.

so this is chris and he cut open his taint ?

Chris is telling people that he has gone to the ER and the Doctors told him his vagina is great and beautiful. Obviously a lie, but it's telling and scary. Since he is lying about going to the doctor, trolls cannot convince him to help himself. My pet theory is that he believes it's a vagina given to him by hypnosis, the maxi pads are mopping up the wound's pus ('vaginal discharge'), and he's afraid a doctor would 'remove' his vagina. This is the perfect storm of conditions that could potentially kill Christian Weston Chandler. He is beyond help if he has decided that he wants his vagina-wound more than he wants to continue living.

He's actually going to die, isn't he?

No he's a gib, and gibs love Hillary.

He now says it's wall a prank, bro.

Wouldn't that hole hurt like fuck?

i have seen alot but this was to much

I hope that faggot likes pizza.

i refuse to believe chris actually went through getting his dick chopped off when he's still begging girls to fuck him.

I'm so confused. Did the wound envelop his dick or did he just choose to cut that off? How has he gone about urinating, can he feel anything down there? Doesn't it hurt like all fuck?

I'm scared. This isn't the Chris Chan I know and love. Something's wrong. How did things grow this dark?

Look closely. It's under his ballsack.

He's growing labia now desu

That sounds like a good movie.

The photo is his taint

hes holding/hiding it in his hand

also this is not Sup Forums related.

Go back to Sup Forums and take your walking talking chatbot threads with you.

Who the fuck gave him a driving licence? Aren't the mentally retarded not allowed to drive in America?

>People fucking Chris without being paid
Doesn't happen.

>live in virginia too
>have that style license except mine is a learners permit and not a drivers license
>27 and i cant drive and chris-chan can

He's slowly gotten more and more crazy, believe it or not.

I mean hurt in general, not when he's being fucked in particular.

I mean, if I stuck a knife up my taint and made a huge hole I'm sure it would be really painful.

>this entire thread

I never thought he would get this fucking insane

There's a difference between paranoid shutins and people who think looking at them for longer than five secs is a form of rape

>Aren't the mentally retarded not allowed to drive in America?
Nope, and the test is so easy a potato could pass it (eventually).

Sorry, I misread your comment.

>27 and i cant drive

How? Why did you not start when you were 15 or 16?

The Chris we have now is somehow even worse than the Chris we had a few years ago.

Where did we go so wrong with him?

If there is a single thing that Chris has taught me, it's that it can always get worse. Always.

I legitimately feel like this will be the end of him.

Its under his ballsack lol

mentally ill

it's funny because Sup Forums still loves to watch people destroy themselves like they've trolled this guys life for years

B A S E D C W C

Poor Snorlax.

What the fuck is a woman card?
Like, that physical card, what does it do?

you can play it to gain sympathy when losing an argument

How the fuck can a dude with long hair be classified as a female?

Does that mean he can go into the woman's changing room at the gym, since the State of Virginia recognizes him as a female?

This will be how Chris-Chan dies. Fitting, really.

Two questions:
1. Why would you pierce your taint?
2. So did he cut his dick off, or does he want to be rocking both sets of sex organs?
3. Did Chris chan ever actually have sex with a human woman?

Fuck you, Chris-chan is all of Sup Forums related, regardless of board.

But seriously though, Jesus f. Christ. How long has Chris-chan been doing such degenerate things and living in utter filth and what would be misery for any other normal person?

Shit, three questions I guess.

1. How autistic people try to be perverts
2.a. Still has penis
2.b. He wants to just have a vagina but thinks this is God's will that he have both
3. A whore

four questions

hope this faggot kills himself already and streams it

Make it Chris Pratt

I don't know that there's a narrative beyond "look how fucking crazy this guy is look how weird he acts" the fixation the Internet has on him the people on kiwi farms who literally obsess over him and spend all their time thinking about a fat retard are more interesting than the man himself. Go to kiwi right now and check it out it's the dregs of humanity. They describe the people who actively 'troll' Chris as fighter pilots in this weird Air Force metaphor. They're that deluded and desperate to feel like they're better than someone anyone. Make a doc about that

The first exists and the second doesn't :,)?

Yeah it's not that bad. They say shit like this all the time. They said he was going to prison too.

the internet fixated upon him because he proved early on he was so starved for human contact that he'd do literally anything anyone said he should do. So that lead to a sort of competition to see who would be his controller for a while.

is there a photo of the piercing? i'm curious

You also have to remember that he is genuinely a horrible human being, mental illness or no.

about 20,000 years, give or take.

I really wish we could get him off the streets.

i regret clicking this thread

What did he do?

Link to the documentary pls

The downward spiral.

Fuck I don't want to know how deep it goes.

Hes so autistic he barely qualifies as human. He simply regurgitates whatever anyone tells him that sticks in his head.

The closest analogue to chrischan is microsoft's twitter/chat bot tay. Google that shit and you see basically the same thing as happened to chris-chan, except over the course of a day, rather than a decade. Where the only real difference is everything would stick with tay and barely anything will stick with chischan

Basically the trolls have been prodding him in this direction for the last few years.

Marvin, ABL and/or Trashraider were the ones responsible for Chris going full tranny. They've been using a number of fake social media accounts and other methods to control Chris.

>let's blame everyone except the fucking retarded autist

>Clint Eastwood as the father

Lol hopefully he dies fro, this. I'm so sick of seeing this fat gay retard everywhere. His life is a meme. So pathetic I hope he kills himself.

>tfw it turned out the people fucking with Chris-Chan all these years were just as autistic and fucked up as he is

Picture related.

Yes, I realize that Chris is an easily-manipulated retard.

But really, you need to look at the people that have spent the last 8 years of their lives trolling this manbaby. They are autism incarnate.

How about this:

don't listen to everyone.

This is a human ability that is gained by 8 years old.

Nevermind, I saw it on kiwi.

It's a fistula indeed, he needs to go see a doctor asap. They'll need to assert the situation, see if there's a deep internal abscess (probably), clean it up inside (drain it), medicate him and then bandage it to help the healing process. This is really serious.

You americans are right to call it taint, because the perineal is an easy area to get tainted. He's insane, but the professional that put the piercing on him (which I'm assuming he hired) was irresponsible af

He is mentally an 8 years old with sexual desires. He's ill, you can't compare him to a normal person.

Do you kick down people in wheelchairs because they should be able to walk? Please don't answer that

Chris-chan has the mentality of a 6 or 7 year old.

physical disability =/= mental disability

I have no pity for retards. Especially when they are a detriment to society, like Chris

>He's insane, but the professional that put the piercing on him (which I'm assuming he hired) was irresponsible af

he pierced himself

also reminder that chris chans half brother was one of the two critics who prevented toy story 3 from having a perfect score on rt

The other one is one of the few critics that gets any respect on Sup Forums, so that's hardly a condemnation

Coalburner

>I have no pity for retards. Especially when they are a detriment to society, like Chris

>also reminder that chris chans half brother was one of the two critics who prevented toy story 3 from having a perfect score on rt

So, a hero? It's a rehash of TS2, except more manipulative.

It is only alive because other people keep it alive. It only does anything because other people tell it to do those things.

If it is "a terrible person," then it is simply a response to the people it has been in contact with.

I'm surprised a guy with his issues hasn't commit suicide yet.

>so that's hardly a condemnation

I didn't mean it as a condemnation at all

One of the only critics who didnt slurp up toy storys emotional bs

Cole Smithey is pretty lulzy too

> his wife runs a business that actually makes money and pays the bills while Cole engages in intellectual masturbation and makes stupid Youtube videos that nobody watches

> he holds auctions on Ebay where the winner gets to have dinner with Cole (while still paying the tab)

> his autistic half brother is more famous than he is

Suicide requires a definition of self.

Am I wrong here? We spend God knows how much of taxpayer money just to facilitate these retards with all the normal kids.

Chris has even assaulted people.

Blame the organizations then? He should be euthanized, but not out of anger, but from pity.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh god what the fuck

It's pointless to get mad at and blame a scorpion for being a scorpion, blame the people who put it on your back.

>Woman Card
>Hillary Clinton
Literally a 'Get out of Jail Free" card.

who did this retard assault?

>who did this retard assault?

The guy who banned him from a video game store, on multiple occasions

Pepper spraying a gamestop employee over sonics arm color

Probably a few others I'm forgetting

>Pepper spraying a gamestop employee over sonics arm color
what the fuck