Is lucid dreaming real or just a meme ?

Is lucid dreaming real or just a meme ?

well.... you're doing it now

Its real
Binge on weed for a week then stop
Weed hinders deep REM sleep, so when your week is over, you will have dreams so vivid words fail

Vivid dreams are not lucid dreams

Lucid dreams = awareness you in a dream state and ability to make decisions in the dream, a sense of agency or exertion of free will

Very much real my friend

Is real but is not that great

I do it from time to time. AMA.
Playing video games before sleeping helps alot.

real just needs practice took me months to get few

What's the weirdest thing you've done in a dream ?

Im trying to get lucid dreams for few days(well nights) now but it kinda didnt worked yet..
Im doing that wake up 6 hours after going to sleep and convincing yourself u r gonna have lucid dreams... not working yet tho

It's a real thing. I've only ever done it once, but it was pretty tight. Never been able to get the hang of it enough to make it happen at will though. I rarely dream as is, so not many chances.

have also lucid dreamed 3 times AMA

Do yo normaly recall your dreams ?
You probably just don't remember your dreams

things I wouldn't wanna do awake.
like anal. fetish stuff.
killing people. my boss as a zombie for instance.
Most of the times I go for cool instead of weird.
Crossovers. Batman in space with a lightsabre...

I actually smoke a lot of dope, so it fucks up my sleep cycle. I definitely do forget the majority of the dreams I do have, though, so true.

Nice trips. That's not the way tho, for me it just happens sometimes, you usually remember lucid dreams after you wake up, I don't know if you can master this thing but good luck and keep trying. I've only had about ten of those

Well most times yes but lately i dont remember any

Well u actually succsedeed to have them so thats sucsess i guess

stretched my dick out to be like 6 feet long, started masturbating, didn't feel any better than irl, retracted it to normal size then went outside to fly and reshape the landscape into an architectural empire

its real, just rly depends on if u can do it or not. you can prepare for it, but that shit usually doesnt do much for me. maybe for u it might.

thats some noice ideas. Imma do that ehen i get my lucid dreams

if u fuck in lucid dreams do u actually fell it like in irl?

>implying memes aren't real

It's legit. I had a dream that I knew was a dream so I did some lines of coke then fucked my best friend's gf. Pretty edgy I know.

Have u felt anything while fucking her?

Does anyone know how to actually train themself to lucid dream I can never be aware of my conscious that I am dreaming even tho I am flying in the air after one jump

I bhought into this lucid dreaming trash.
Most of my dreams are lucid dreams now.
First of all whats the adavantage of realizing you are dreaming, dreams are shit they just seem deep in retrospect.
Also having a lucid nightmare is just that a fucking nightmare. Imagine being in control of your actions while having a nightmare its horryfying.

but if you realy want to learn it the easy way to do it noticing that you are dreaming like notingcing how bizare it is that you have 6 fingers per hand.

google how to lucid dream

Are you crazy I can't do that

You have to, it's for your own sake.

I shall NOT, I'd rather live on in wonder and curiosity until someone directly tells me

I don't have a strong memory of it but I remember my dick tingle and i woke up with a hard on.

There's actually quite helpful videos on YouTube that's how I learnt

Most people say as soon as you wake up from a dream to write down what u remember and read that before bed then you will learn to recognise things in you're dreams

I know most people recognize a dream by certain objects that pass by in thier dream but I have nothing to really go from everything is like a random image there is never something from a past dream that appears in a new dream idk I'll figure it out

I actually had a dream about dinosaurs it was random but the night before I had been watching a movie if I remember correctly idk I guess watching things before you go to sleep helps?

True but that isn't always the case. I tend to find weirdly that all my dreams are darker then reality, not in a gore way I mean they have a sort of black fuzzy tint to them. It's gunna be something different for everyone there's not 1 answer for everyone.

Let's say my vision opacity or the brightness of my dream is higher then normal, with like that TV static effect as an overlay but I can never make myself aware that it is a dream

Maybe! Honestly it took forever for me to get it and I got frustrated because I'd wake up knowing it was darker and fuzzy but I got it in the end. If yours is brighter or with TV static then that may be the key.

it feels exactly how your actual body is feeling irl. it feels like your bones being pushed up against the inside of your boxers or whatever you're wearing. from personal experience, it's not pleasant

Agreed.

nah, i had a few.

If I pee in my dream
I'm busting a nut in real life

>tfw when you realize you are having a wet dream and your PC Muscle starts contracting and flexing and you know it is too late to stop stop it