twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>good feels

OC

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfhu5Gv6e8Y

god fucking damnit Im retarded

. . .;u;

satan checked

Plot twist, it later died of multiple brain contusions

Plot Twist, Mr.BunBuniester was kept up for almost a week straight and later died of heart attack

Holy Satan

Plot Twist, this was early footage of john wayne just before he got into a head on collision with an 18 wheeler. Ravioli Ravioli, Mr wayney is flatioli.

Plot Twist, that was the dogs actual arm and a fake one replaced its spot, though not correctly attached, dog later died of necrotizing fasciitis.

Plot Twist, pupper died of diabettus.

Shut the fuck up

Plot Twist, Upon the parrot reaching the end of the table, it fell because instead of wings it had arms, then shortly after a bystander not noticing said parrot walked right on top of it. Its innards squirted out through its mouth and it died a slow painful death.

Virgin here. 2 different girls intitated conversation with me today. One was this chick from class, she seemed interested despite my awkwardness. The other girl messaged me online. We've met before but didn't really speak much. Feels good

God you suck so fucking bad

Plot Twist, The otter was having convulsions after a parasitic worm, consumed via tainted fish, was eating its way through its brain causing eventual death.

How about we post cute kittens and stuff to make OP happy instead?