Transphobic neurotypical cishets don't frighten me. But I scare the hell out of them

Transphobic neurotypical cishets don't frighten me. But I scare the hell out of them.

actual ultra-giga fag OP detected

Why? You just look like an ent covered in moss or some shit. Not scary

Go to sleep Ryan

timestamp or stfu

To me that's always been the funniest thing about you newhomos, how you genuinely reckon you're intimidating.

Go fucking steal Christmas.

Straight people aren't afraid of trannies. They know that trannies will kill themselves eventually.

We got an edgelord over here!

i never understod "homophobia" as i've never encountered a single person who's afraid of queers, they just think they're weird & degenerated.

but almost all gay people i've encountered are afraid of normal people, as they believe they want to kill them or prevent them from practicing their fabulous lifestyle.
>normal people don't care about faggots
>faggots are scared of normal people

>Transphobic
Anyone who isn't at least subconsciously wary of someone with an obvious mental illness doesn't have very good "danger" receptors.
>neurotypical
You know who else isn't "neurotypical"?
Psychopaths.
>cishets
Oh, no, my brain works relatively correctly.
Damn. Guess I'll just have to deal.

Every time I see one of those nose rings I want to leash it and yank the dumb homo around like a big retarded cow.

Semi-decent bait thread though.

I like the word gaycist. Unless ur from the Bible belt/ghetto and ur a closet fag who hates himself, phobic isn't the rite word. It's not niggraphobic?

This fagtard looks like the jolly green giant lost a fight with a staplegun

You wouldn't scare my granny, tranny.
While obviously bait, I find this kind of shit amusing, what with the conjecture being so unlikely and everything.

>Gaycist
Kek

>tineye
>0 results

is OP forreal fag?

People like you don't scare me either. I just hate when people like you think it is OK to jam your lifestyle down other peoples throats, and if they don't like it then they are labeled transphobic. The transgender community is less than .02% of the population so the majority of the people must praise you because you are actually gay (no matter how you paint it) which is by definition a Neurological disorder much like retardation.

Dafuqs a cishit? Neurotypical? I'm sure Google cud tell me but I don't wanna fag up my search history

>gaycist
10/10
Will use

>Dafuqs
wtf is this word?
Google might have the answer, but then my dad would disappear, I'd start getting swamped with KFC ads, & letters would start disappearing from the words I type n shit

Awww, has someone been eating paint chips again?

Well let's use a biological reductionist for of thinking

The sole purpose of an organism is to survive long enough in order to reproduce

If it dies or loses its genitals (even thru natural means), it's fitness drops to 0 just in terms of natural selection (there's kin selection and other more modern forms of thinking, but lets keep it simple just for the hypothetical)

So an organism that would WILLINGLY mutilate it's own genitals to the degree that they're no longer functional is... really fucked.

At the bare minimum there's something severe and mental going on, evolutionary version of ending ur genes lmao

Sure, you wanna be a chick. You identify as a chick. But ur not a chick. Tough, life sux sometimes.

I wanna be a lot of things I'll never be, and there are plenty of things you can strive to be but why why why would you wanna destroy ur cock n balls, puss an clit...

There's no damn way sex ever feels rite after? Plus that fucked up downstairs NEVER looks natural. Mite look PASSABLE but that's why the word 'passable' is so frequently used talkin bout trannys...

I mean, you have every RIGHT to mutilate ur genitals, but it just seems like a silly thing to do...

To each his(her? Its?) own, but don't bitch that most people think ur fucked in the head

And the great part about the vast majority of people is that even if they THINK you're fucked, they don't give a 10th of a shot about u, so stop actin victimized, ur the person who paid to get castrated

>ITT All these 10th graders triggered by a copypasta

So......every thread on /b evar?

>I mean, you have every RIGHT to mutilate ur genitals, but it just seems like a silly thing to do...
>To each his(her? Its?) own, but don't bitch that most people think ur fucked in the head
>And the great part about the vast majority of people is that even if they THINK you're fucked, they don't give a 10th of a shot about u, so stop actin victimized, ur the person who paid to get castrated
Couldn't agree with you more. Personally I identify as a Battleship and for people to disagree it make them battlephobic. :)

But at least there's a REASON to be scared of a battleship rofl, look at dem cannons

Tho......the same closet fags scared of Homos cuz they mite be converted would polly be more envious of the size of the cannons as a reason to hate, not the obvious naval supremacy